Beslan School Massacre – Sep 1, 2004 (video)

“those who forget the past are destined to repeat it”

Beating, Raping & Killing Children for Allah – The Beslan Massacre

344 civilians were killed by Muslim terrorists, 186 of them children.

Continue reading

Florida: 2 Muslims arrested after bar fight, threatened to “kidnap an American and behead him”

via 2 arrested after starting bar fight, making threats, Volusia cops say. h/t Atlas

Screen-Shot-2014-09-01-at-4.12.58-PM Screen-Shot-2014-09-01-at-4.15.33-PM

ORMOND BEACH, Fla. – Two men are facing charges after Volusia County deputies said they started a fight at a bar Wednesday night.

Staff at the Jus’ Beachy Bar on Ocean Shore Boulevard claimed they refused to serve alcohol to 54-year-old Faisal Albagdadi and 30-year-old Ahmed Hindi after they walked into the bar already drunk.

“I need cops at Jus’ Beachy Pecker’s Pub immediately. I got a huge fight going. I mean they’re tearing (expletive) up,” the caller told 911 dispatchers. “We wouldn’t even serve him when he came in, he was so drunk.”

Deputies said that’s when the men got angry and attacked the customers.

“They’re using chairs and everything else,” the caller told dispatchers.

Deputies said the men smashed six bar stools, threw several glasses that cut one woman in the eye and beat up a couple of men. At one point, the fight got so out of control, the dispatcher couldn’t get a hold of the caller.

The men took off before deputies arrived, but the caller was able to get their tag number and the description of their car. Ormond Beach police then quickly tracked down the car and arrested the men.

The arrest report showed that not only did Hindi deny initiating the bar fight, deputies said Albagdadi was uncooperative and threatened to “kidnap an American and behead him, once he’s released from jail.”

Both men face criminal mischief and battery charges. The other customers were not seriously injured. However, the men allegedly caused more than $1,200 in damage.

Albagdadi was previously arrested on Aug. 23 for drunk driving charges.

 Why wasn’t he charged with making a terrorist threat? Because the blockers and tacklers (CAIR) for groups like ISIS have ensured that local cops aren’t taught about the jihad threat that Muslims pose.

 

Carter tells Muslims: ‘use principals of Allah to bring peace and justice to all’

Hamas-activist Jimmy Carter as the keynote speaker at an annual event by Muslim Brotherhood-linked unindicted co-conspirator to the largest terror financing conviction in U.S. history ISNA telling them to submit all of us to sharia.

Carter Meets With Hamas Leader in Gaza

Former U.S. president embracing Hamas terror leader

via Toledo Blade. h/t Dee

DETROIT — Former President Jimmy Carter said today that Muslim Americans should use their religious principals to support peace and justice efforts for all.

Carter delivered the keynote address at Saturday’s Islamic Society of North America convention at Cobo Center, where he also spoke about his foundation’s work in the Middle East.

“We are all Americans in a system that allows basic human rights: peace, justice and the ability to treat each other as equals,” Carter told the attendees of a fundraiser luncheon. “I hope all of you will use the principals of Allah to bring peace and justice to all.”

No &^%ing thanks. The principles of Allah are exactly what Hamas, ISIS, CAIR, the Muslim Brotherhood, al Shabaab, Abu Sayaff, MILF, FSA and every other Islamic group are using to try and bring Islamic justice to all. It must be fought.

We now have a current president and at least one former president openly working with designated Islamic terrorist groups and promoting Islam.

 

Islamic militia says it has ‘secured’ US compound in Libya

Just one more reason Obama could and should be tried for high crimes and misdemeanors.

via Islamic militia group says it has ‘secured’ US compound in Libya

An Islamic militant group said Sunday it has “secured” a U.S. Embassy compound in Libya’s capital city of Tripoli.

American personnel evacuated the area roughly a month ago amid ongoing fighting in the country.

An Associated Press journalist walked through the compound Sunday after the Dawn of Libya, an umbrella group for Islamist militias, invited onlookers inside.

Windows at the compound had been broken, but it appeared most of the equipment there remained untouched.

A commander for the Dawn of Libya group said his forces had entered and been in control of the compound since last week.

Fox News as of late Sunday morning has not been able to independently confirm the group’s claim.

No U.S. military or assets were guarding the property after the State Department pulled out.

On Sept. 11, 2012, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, and State Department information management officer Sean Smith were killed in a terror attack on a U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya.

A video posted online showed men playing in a pool at the compound. In a message on Twitter, U.S. Ambassador to Libya Deborah Jones said the video appeared to have been shot in at the embassy’s residential annex.

However, two sources with first-hand knowledge of the embassy and other U.S. facilities in Libya say the YouTube video in which the militia members are diving from a roof into pool was taken at the CIA annex in Tripoli that was abandoned when U.S. Embassy personnel and the ambassador pulled out July 26. It is about a mile away from the U.S. Embassy in Libya.

When CIA abandoned the annex in July, it would no longer be considered sovereign US territory.

Jones also said the compound appears to be “safeguarded,” not “ransacked.”

The fighting prompted diplomats and thousands of Tripoli residents to flee. Dozens were killed in the fighting.

On July 26, U.S. diplomats evacuated to neighboring Tunisia under a U.S. military escort. The State Department said embassy operations would be suspended until the security situation improved.

The Dawn of Libya militia is deployed around the capital and has called on foreign diplomats to return now that the fighting has subsided.

In case you were wondering:

the newly elected parliament described the Dawn of Libya militias as “outlawed” and “terrorist groups” who fight to undermine the legitimacy of the state.

Coincidentally or not, just weeks ago, Ansar al Sharia, allies seize Libyan special forces base in Benghazi.

Smart power!!

 

Muslim leader offers to pay Islamic radicals to leave nation, renounce citizenship

Frank Wolf, please take note and amend your bill. via Muslim leader Dr Jamal Rifi offers to pay Islamic radicals to leave nation | dailytelegraph.com.au.

HIGH-PROFILE Muslim leader Dr Jamal Rifi says he will happily buy “a one-way ticket” for any Islamic radicals wanting to leave Australia.

Dr Rifi said the Muslim community in Sydney was deeply offended by comments made by Wissam Haddad, the manager of Al-Risalah Islamic Centre in Bankstown, who said he and his followers would “give up their passports” if they could leave without “being incriminated”.

Mr Haddad made the statement following Prime Minister Tony Abbott ­announcing a $64 million counter-terrorism package. “I’ll buy them a one-way ­ticket out of Australia never to come back,” the Belmore-based Dr Rifi said.

“Let them give away their citizenship. These people are saying they want to go and ­relieve the oppressed Muslims overseas.

“Why would they care so much about the oppression of the Muslims overseas and through their actions and statements cause so much ­oppression and trouble to the Muslims in Australia?”

Mr Haddad also previously commented he would “live and die” for the Islamic flag not the Australian flag, which also shocked Dr Rifi.

“If given the option to fight for the Australian flag or the ISIS (Islamic State) flag I, without any hesitation, will choose the Australian flag ­because I totally believe ISIS and its ideology are the enemy of Islam,” Dr Rifi said.

Dr Rifi was recently targeted by Sydney-bred Islamic State extremist Mohamed ­Elomar, who offered a $1000 reward for the doctor’s personal information after he spoke out against the atrocities in Syria and Iraq.

 Rifi is going to need a lot of money if recent history in Australia is any indication, including Australia Muslim named commander of Islamic State unit.

As many as 60 Australians are believed to be fighting in Iraq and Syria, with dozens more supporting the terrorist outfit from Australia.

North Dakota: Three Muslims charged with terrorizing soccer players, chased with knife, hammers, shears

A fourth was sent to juvenile detention. via Three men charged with terrorizing. h/t ninjapundit

Three Mandan brothers are in custody at Burleigh County Detention Center after they allegedly chased and threatened three other men following a soccer game Friday night.

Ali Mutleq, 25; Omar Mutleq, 20; and Abedalfattah Mutleq, 18, appeared in South Central District Court Monday on one charge each of Class C felony terrorizing.

According to Bismarck Police Sgt. Mark Buschena, all six men, plus an unnamed 16-year-old boy, were playing a soccer game at Cottonwood Park, 2800 S, 12th St., when one of the brothers allegedly got upset at a foul.

The witnesses — a 25-year-old Bismarck man, a 39-year-old Bismarck man and a 29-year-old Mandan man — told police that the three brothers, and the juvenile, chased after them with a knife, a set of shears and hammers.

Police located the Mutleq brothers, and the juvenile, in a vehicle matching the witnesses’ description. Police arrested the three men and took them to Burleigh County Detention Center. The teen was taken to the Youth Correctional Center in Mandan.

Judge David Reich set bond for each man at $5,000 cash at their Monday hearing.

In Dearborn, we saw a similar terror act where a Muslim killed a soccer referee.

The Muslim Rape of Christian Nuns

via Raymond Ibrahim

Despite how unsavory and barbaric Islamic groups and persons around the world have been behaving—whether Nigeria’s Boko Haram, Mesopotamia’s Islamic State, Somalia’s Shabaab—perhaps few things are as disgusting and cowardly as the Muslim rape of nuns: defenseless Christian women who sacrifice much of their lives to help sick and needy Muslims.

The latest such attack comes from Bangladesh, which is over 90% Muslim in population.  In early July, dozens of men armed with machetes, knives and iron rods attacked the convent of PIME (Pontifical Institute of Foreign Missions nuns in Boldipuku), a village mission in north Bangladesh.

“The nuns were beaten and molested, ending when police arrived,” reported Bishop Sebastian Tudu.

Catholic Online has the complete story:

[S]ome 60 men attempted to loot the building and rape the nuns… The attackers first tied the hands and legs of the mission’s two night watchmen and gagged them in the early morning hours. They then broke down the door of the room where the assistant pastor Father Anselmo Marandy was sleeping. They then raided the convent located in the mission campus…. Three PIME nuns suffered attempted rape and were sent to their provincial house in Dhaka, the national capital where they are trying to overcome the shock and mental suffering.  “It’s very sad that the sisters cannot continue to work for the people, but our sisters are no longer safe,” Rosaline Costa, a Catholic human rights activist lamented.  Local Christians are currently living in fear since the attack. Christians form only 0.8 percent of Dinajpur district’s three million people.

Although some of those quoted in the Catholic Online report portray this attack as “unprecedented,” the fact is, nuns raped by Muslims is a phenomenon that goes back centuries.   According to Muslim historian Taqi al-Din al-Maqrizi (1364-1442), during his raids on then Christian-majority Egypt, Caliph Marwan II (r.744–50) “made captive a number of women from among the nuns of several convents. And he tried to seduce one of them.”

The account describes how the enslaved nun tricked him into killing her, by claiming she had a magic oil that make skin impenetrable: “She then took some oil and anointed herself with it; then stretched out her neck, which he smote with the sword, and made her head fly.  He then understood that she preferred death to defilement.”

Writing in the tenth century, the Coptic chronicler Severus ibn Muqaffa records that “the Arabs [i.e., Muslims] in the land of Egypt had ruined the country….  They burnt the fortresses and pillaged the provinces, and killed a multitude of the saintly monks who were in them [monasteries] and they violated a multitude of the virgin nuns and killed some of them with the sword.”

After the Islamic conquest of Constantinople in 1453, according to eyewitness accounts, “Monasteries and Convents were broken in. Their tenants were killed, nuns were raped, many, to avoid dishonor, killed themselves. Killing, raping, looting, burning, enslaving, went on and on according to tradition.”

Such is history—expunged as it is in the modern West—even as it repeats itself today. Thus, in August 2013, after torching a Franciscan school in Egypt, “Islamists,” in the words of the AP, “paraded three nuns on the streets like ‘prisoners of war’” and “Two other women working at the school were sexually harassed and abused as they fought their way through a mob.”

Indeed, the rise in attacks on Christian nuns throughout the Islamic world further demonstrates that they are no more inviolable than other “infidel” women:

  • Somalia: In response to Pope Benedict’s historical quotes which, like so many other things so enraged the Islamic world, Muslims in Somalia shot Leonella Sgarbati—a 66-year-old nun who had devoted 30 years of her life working in Africa—in her back.  Her last words before dying in hospital were: “I forgive; I forgive.”
  • Pakistan: In September 2012, gunmen on motorbikes dressed in green (Islam’s color) opened fire on the St. Francis Xavier Catholic Cathedral in Hyderabad, murdering at least 28 people.  Their immediate target was a nun, Mother Christina.
  • Libya: In February 2013, after the fall of Col. Gaddafi, Islamic rebels threatened nuns into fleeing the nation. They had been there since 1921, focused primarily on helping the sick and needy.
  • Palestinian Authority: Last year, nuns of the Greek-Orthodox monastery in Bethany sent a letter to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas urging him to respond to the escalation of attacks on the Christian house, including the throwing of stones, broken glass, theft and looting of the monastery property.
  • Philippines: In an article discussing a Christmas Day church bombing in a Muslim-majority region, we learn that the jihadi group responsible “has been blamed for several bomb attacks on the Roman Catholic cathedral in Jolo since the early 2000s and for kidnapping priests and nuns.”
  • Guinea: In June 2013, during a mob-led frenzy, Christians and their churches were savagely attacked in the Muslim-majority nation—with some 95 Christians slain and 130 wounded—including “the quarters of the nuns, [which] was looted before being torched.”
  • Syria: Islamic rebels forcibly abducted 13 Christian nuns and three maids, holding them captive for three months.  They were finally released after the Bashar government agreed to release some 150 female criminals in exchange.

The above examples come from several countries that have little in common with one another—neither race, language, culture, nor economics—only Islam.

That alone should say something.

But no matter.  Far from discussing Islamic history and doctrine, and how they tie to current events—especially the subhuman treatment of non-Muslim “infidels”—the predominant Western mentality simply dismisses Muslim violence as the West’s fault, or, in the words of ex-nun Karen Armstrong and Islamic apologist extraordinaire, “We did this.”   Armstrong—who quit the nunnery only to engage in pro-Islamic mummery—insists that what’s needed is for us to focus more on “Muslim pain, Muslim suffering.”

Such, according to the leftist mentality, are the “real” reasons why, wherever Muslim-majorities live near non-Muslim minorities, from the dawn of Islam till today, the latter are being attacked into extinction.

Cancun: Hezbollah caught in vehicle with Belize plates

But don’t worry, the borders are safe. via Jose A. Sanchez – Facebook.

On Thursday August 28th, Police in Cancun, Mexico searched a Mercedez Benz with Belize license plates BCC-4400. It was being driven by Hacsam Elsayetd and in the vehicle were three other passengers, including two females. It is believed they went into Mexico legally at the checkpoint at Subtiniente Lopez.

These terrorists belong to the group “Hezbollah ” themselves who live in Belize according to data released necessarily had to enter the checkpoint Lieutenant Lopez. It is not yet known if the suspects carried Belizean passports.

Mexican authorities are aware that Belize is being used as a base for Hezbollah cells. In 2012, a fundraiser for Hezbollah Raffic Labboun was caught in Merida on parole violation. Labboun had secured within 48 hours a Belize passport in the name of Wilhelm Dick, an infant of the Mennonite community who died shortly after birth. Since then there have been several attempts to bolster the Immigration and Nationality Department against fraud and corruption. However, the department went into further infamy when it was revealed that junior Minister Elvin Penner assisted a South Korean national who was in a Taiwan prison to also secure a Belize passport. Penner claimed to have taken the Korean National Kim Won Hong to the Immigration Department himself as he was a personal friend of the man who apparently had never been to Belize. To date the Ministry of National Security nor the Immigration Department has sought to have the passport return to Belize. The advocacy group COLA had sought the passport as evidence in a case against Penner, who was kicked out of his political party.

Sources have not yet confirmed if the Hacsam Elsayetd is also Hassan El Sayed , a man who absconded Belize in 2002 when he was facing over 100 forgery charges in relation to passport applications. El Sayed was also wanted for questioning for $1.4 million dollars that then BTL CEO Gaspar Aguilar allegedly gave to him to change into US dollars on the black market. The funds were never returned. El Sayed allegedly died in a car crash in Lebanon in 2005 and was allegedly buried 24 hours later.

In 2013, Creeping Sharia posted: Hezbollah getting passports in Belize to travel from Mexico to U.S.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 36,269 other followers

%d bloggers like this: