Yesterday we posted on children being trained to wage jihad in Sudan, today it’s children in Pakistan acting out suicide bombings. via Video of children playing suicide bomb game circulates in Pakistan | Mail Online.
A shocking video has emerged from Pakistan depicting children role-playing a Taliban suicide bombing.
The 84-second clip shows Pashtun children recreating a terrorist attack, with one boy dressed in black – the ‘bomber’ – being embraced and wished well by his friends before setting off on his deadly mission.
In the single-take video, the ‘bomber’ then approaches another boy, dressed in white, who appears to be mimicking a member of the security forces and tries to stop him.
But the young Jihadi then ‘detonates’ – with other boys throwing sand into the air to simulate the explosion – and others rush in to examine the children who are playing dead.
Ahsan Masood, a Pashtun from Waziristan in Pakistan, posted the video on Facebook because he ‘thought it was funny’.
He said he believed it had been filmed in Khost, Afghanistan, and that it had been sent to him via his mobile phone by a friend.
It has been described as ‘horrifying’ by a children’s charity in Pakistan, but others have said it could be seen in a positive light as children role-play to deal with the violent circumstances they see in their everyday lives.
Some previous Creeping Sharia links from the religion of peace and child abuse:
- Cleric to parents: Choose a sport that will teach jihad and fighting
- Militant Muslim boy scouts in Philadelphia
- Child Suicide Bombers – Islamic Terror’s Newest Weapon
- American Muslim in new video urging children to kill ‘infidels’
- Film seized ‘shows children being radicalised’ for jihad (video)
- Muslim women training for jihad (video)
- Muslim children training for jihad (video)
- Muslim child and friends behead man while praising Allah (Video)
Filed under: Asia, Creeping Sharia, Jihad, Media, Mosque, News, Politics, Religion, Sharia, Video Tagged: | Creeping Sharia, islam, Jihad, Life, Media, Muslim, News, Politics, Random, Religion, Sharia, terrorism, travel, utube, Video, youtube