As we told you previously, “Since 1994, USAID has provided more than $2.9 billion in U.S. economic assistance to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza.” That was in 2009, so that figure is up over $4 BILLION in U.S. taxpayer dollars wasted. And U.S. companies are barred from the latest $300 million project to build up Hamas territories. Shovel ready.
Steve Peacock over at Steve Peacock’s U.S. Trade & Aid Monitor has been covered this since early this year yet we haven’t heard a peep from the media or anyone else. via Obama to Exclude U.S. Companies from $300 Million Palestinian Project. h/t BlackListedNews
The Obama Administration today revealed it is embarking upon a $300 million Palestinian construction project; U.S. companies, however, need not apply.
Indeed, the stated goal of this U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) project is to award program contracts solely to West Bank and Gaza-area vendors, according to presolicitation notice released today.
Terrorist Hamas run areas.
The Local Construction Program, or LCP, as it is known, will seek out non-governmental entities to carry out a variety of initiatives involving “local construction or rehabilitation of roads, buildings, water, wastewater, public buildings including health facilities, schools, and other infrastructure.”
USAID said it expects to release a formal Request for Proposals around September 3, and will not accept bids until that time. The agency revealed few other details.
As U.S. Trade & Aid Monitor reported earlier this year, USAID began awarding contracts in a separate Palestinian project worth upwards of three-quarters of a billion dollars (see: USAID Contracts Start Flowing in $750 Million Palestinian Infrastructure Project; Monitor, Jan. 14, 2012).
Helping to create a modern Palestinian state is a top priority for the Obama White House, which explicitly has made clear its intentions to accomplish that task — even if it means taking away business from Israel.
Indeed, as the Monitor has been reporting since last year, the Obama Administration went so far as to launch a project whose aim is to draw tourists away from Israel and re-direct them to Palestinian lands (see: $58 Million USAID Contract to Help Steer Tourists Out of Israel and into West Bank, Gaza; Monitor, Jan. 7).
Similarly, Obama via USAID wants to ensure that the Palestinians — and the world — appreciates U.S. involvement in that region (see: Obama Launching Appeal to Palestinians — Media Blitz to Promote U.S. Role in ‘Building’ Future State).
Source document: Solicitation #RFP-294-12-000008.
From the first embedded link:
Contractors receiving the task orders on Jan. 9 were:
- APCO/ArCon of Dearborn, Michigan (Contract award #AID-294-I-00-12-00005). APCO/ArCon, it should be noted, is a construction firm that likewise received $100 million in task orders during Phase One of the project;
- The Morganti Group, Inc., of Danbury, Connecticut (Contract award #AID-294-I-00-12-00002);
- BLD Services, LLC, of Kenner, Louisiana (Contract award #AID-294-I-00-12-00004);
- American Intercontinental Constructors, LLC (AIC) of Arlington, Virginia (Contract award #AID-294-I-00-12-00006);
- International Relief & Development (IRD) of Arlington, Virginia (Contract award #AID-294-I-00-12-00003); and:
- CDM Constructors, Inc., of Cambridge, Massachusetts (Contract award #AID-294-I-00-12-00001).
Under the IQC arrangement, the total potential ceiling is $750 million for all contracts awarded to these, and possibly other, vendors. It is not the total for each vendor.
More than one BILLION of U.S. taxpayer dollars to people who voted terrorist Hamas to lead them. Let’s be blunt. This is unconstitutional and possibly illegal. Remember this when Obama and others tell you they are raising your taxes. It goes to pay for things like:
- State Dept Trains 450 Imams
- Subsidizing More Overseas Mosques (video)
- Pakistani Sesame Street ($20M)
- Internet access to Muslim students in Philippines
- ‘Palestinian’ ad campaigns
- $500 million more to Pakistan, plus U.S. military equipment
- $30M to Thailand to dissuade Muslims from joining jihad
- Obama’s ‘entrepreneurship summit’ with Muslims
- $64.5M West Bank infrastructure projects
- U.S. govt teams up with Muslim charity, matches ‘Palestinian’ funding
Here’s a few more for people to wtfu about:
- Hillary Clinton Gives $147 Million (of your tax dollars) to Hamas
- Obama to bypass Congress, Give $1.5B of your taxes to Muslim Brotherhood
- Inept U.S. Congress frees $40 million for ‘Palestinians’
- U.S. Taxpayers Help Pay Millions in Salaries to Jailed ‘Palestinian’ Terror Suspects’
And note it is illegal for the U.S. to give money to Hamas…unless Obama changed that. We documented that he asked for the law to be changed:
Filed under: Alerts, Creeping Sharia, Legal, Media, Middle East, News, Obama, Politics, Religion, Sharia Tagged: | Barack Obama, Creeping Sharia, finance, hamas, islam, law, Legal, Media, Muslim, Obama, Politics, Random, Religion, Sharia, travel