The silent invasion of jihad-supporting Islamists is coming to your state. Aided and abetted by elected officials. via The first 12 Al Jazeera America bureaus – POLITICO.com.
Al Jazeera executives have been touring the country and rolling out announcements of new bureaus ahead of Al Jazeera America’s launch later this year. First it was a bureau in Chicago, today it is a bureau in Detroit. These will join Al Jazeera’s U.S. headquarters in New York and previously announced bureaus in Washington, Miami and Los Angeles, among others.
The network is planning 12 bureaus in all, with plans to add more after the launch. The network has yet to disclose the full list of bureaus — “We don’t comment on rumors. No leases have been signed anywhere,” Stan Collender, an Al Jazeera spokesperson told POLITICO — but a source at the network was kind enough to share it with POLITICO, on background.
The full list (from East to West):
Kincaid and Kenney have documented Al Jazeera’s anti-American propaganda and its many terrorist connections. A few highlights:
- The Emir of Qatar, who owns Aljazeera, recently donated 400 million dollars to Hamas, a State Department designated terrorist group.
- Film footage of captured terrorists in Iraq shows they came to kill Americans because of Al Jazeera.
- NBC News reporter Lisa Myers said: “Why do they go [to fight in Iraq]? Saudis captured in Iraq say it’s because of pictures on Arab television network Al-Jazeera.
- CNN reports that a document found in bin Laden’s compound after his death referred to a meeting with the Al-Jazeera bureau chief in Pakistan.
- The new film, “Zero Dark Thirty,” mentions that the courier who eventually led the CIA to bin Laden was located in Pakistan near an Al Jazeera office in order to get the terrorist leader’s videotapes to the channel for worldwide distribution.
- 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed… was protected by the government of Qatar, which funds Al Jazeera.
- Father of journalist Daniel Pearl, the journalist beheaded by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, says, “Al Jazeera is the main propaganda machine of the Muslim Brotherhood.”
- French media openly report that Qatar is supporting the Mali terrorists
- An Al Jazeera story, “Mali: The ‘gentle’ face of al-Qaeda,” reported that the terrorists “are playing the role of humanitarians” by providing food to local people.
- Al Jazeera supports the radical Muslim and far-left campaign to free “Lady al Qaeda” Aafia Siddiqui, currently serving a life sentence for attempted murder and wife of 9/11 planner Ammar al-Baluchi,.
- In the U.S., the movement to free Siddiqui includes Ramsey Clark, the Workers World Party (WWP) and the Party for Socialism and Liberation.
- Al Jazeera reporter Tayseer Allouni, was convicted as an agent of al Qaeda.
Are we going to stand for this without a *#+*&@!ing fight? More:
Please call the House Homeland Security Committee and ask that the new chairman, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), open hearings into Al-Jazeera. Call their office at 202-226-8417 and ask Chairman McCaul to investigate Al-Jazeera’s ties to terrorist groups.