Oklahoma: Arab man entered high school, asked suspicious questions near beheading site

One mile from where a Muslim would later behead one woman and attempt to behead another woman. via Police Locate Subject Of Unauthorized Entry At Moore HS – News9.com – Oklahoma City, OK

MOORE, Oklahoma – Police have made contact with a man who was the subject of an unauthorized entry at Moore High School last week.

Police say the man, who has not yet been identified, is cooperating and there is no threat toward the high school. They first announced they were searching for the man on Wednesday.

The incident was not reported to police until Sept. 26. Police held a press conference Wednesday afternoon regarding the incident. Police described the person as an Arab male in his 40s with a thick Arabic accent. They while he was on campus the man contacted two students and a teacher and asked “suspicious” questions.

According to Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis, who spoke during the press conference, the man was able to get inside of the school through an unlocked door at the entrance of the performing arts building. The entire incident only lasted approximately three or four minutes.

Moore Police believe this incident has nothing to do with the attack at Vaughan Foods, which took place days later.

Police say they cannot disclose what questions the man asked until they first make contact with him. However, multiple sources tell News 9 that the man was asking questions about how many police officers worked there on a normal basis and how close the nearest police department was.

The FBI has also looked into this incident.

More information will be released soon. According to Moore Police, the man is not facing any criminal charges at this time.

 

California: Uber driver attacks passenger with claw hammer

Who’s your Uber driver? via Roberto Chicas may lose eye after ‘attack with hammer by Uber cab driver’ | Daily Mail Online.

A passenger may lose his eye after being hit with a hammer by an Uber cab driver.

Roberto Chicas, 35, a San Francisco bartender, was attacked 23 September at Ellsworth and Alemany Boulevard and left unconscious on the sidewalk.

Doctors are unsure if he will lose sight in his right eye and he now faces facial reconstructive surgeries.

Chicas’s attorney Harry Stern said his client had just finished having drinks following a night of work when he called the cab, reports the San Francisco Gate.

The driver of the car, Patrick Karajah, Karajah, 26, has been was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and battery with serious bodily injury, and has pleaded not guilty.

Stern said the trouble began when Karajah took the freeway rather than city streets to get to Chicas’ home.

‘When the passengers asked the driver why he was taking that route, he became agitated, stopping twice to try to force them out of the car, Stern said.

‘The female passenger really tried to placate the driver and calm everybody down, but the driver just got more and more agitated and finally snapped,’ Stern said.

He said Karajah pulled over in front of a public housing complex at Ellsworth Street and Alemany Boulevard, and told the three friends to get out.

‘For reasons that are unknown at this point, he then snapped and smashed Roberto on the side of the head with a claw hammer,’ Stern said.

Karajah’s attorney did not return calls seeking comment.

District Attorney George Gascon said Karajah has no criminal background, Gascon said and is currently free on $125,000 bail, reports San Francisco CBS.

Gascon has sent letters to ridesharing companies about possible violations of state and local laws including misleading information about driver background checks, reports ABC7 News.

‘It’s not like I’m against the business model. I support anything that creates innovation and provides improvement for the consumer, we just have to balance it out with customer protection,’ Gascon said.

Gascon said the companies are not following procedures that would keep them safe, such as background checks, saying he has evidence that people with significant criminal records are driving for some of these services. Continue reading

Leaked Video of Imam Teaching Muslims How To Cut Off Heads

How many U.S. mosques, storefronts and backrooms is this being taught in? via Shoebat.com.

What we stated from the Manifest was the term Ihsan and “Ihsinu Al-Qatla” (Perfect Your Killing).

أن الأصل في القتل الإحسان:
فقد ثبت في الصحيح عن شداد بن أوس رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى

الله عليه وسلم: (إن الله كتب الإحسان على كل شيء؛ فإذا قتلتم فأحسنوا القتلة، وإذا ذبحتم فأحسنوا الذبحة، وليحد أحدكم شفرته وليرح ذبيحته).

In English:

“It was shown in Sahih … the Prophet said “Allah wrote everything we need to know about Ihsan (kindness) so if you kill perfect your killing and if you slaughter, perfect your slaughter and sharpen your blade and comfort your sacrifice” (also see Hadith Muslim 107/13)


It’s being taught in Canada too, Toronto Mosque teaches 4-5 year olds beheading.

Father of ISIS Media Guru Still President of Islamic Elementary School in Boston Area

via Father Of ISIS Social Media Guru Still President Of Islamic Elementary School In US | Truth Revolt.

The revelation that Boston-area fugitive Ahmad Abousamra is running the Islamic State’s (ISIS) sophisticated social media propaganda campaign casts light on the leadership of a complex of radical mosques in and around the Greater Boston area. According to information obtained during litigation discovery and provided by Boston Muslims who asked not to be identified out of fear for their physical safety, Ahmad Abousamra is deeply connected to the top Muslim community leaders in Boston.

Ahmad’s father, Abdulbadi Abousamra (Abousamra Sr.), has served as a president or board member of several mosques, Islamic schools, and Muslim political organizations in Massachusetts from the mid-1990s. In fact, he is still the president of an Islamic elementary school in Sharon, MA. Abousamra Sr. had used his leadership position in multiple Boston Islamic institutions to import extremist and terrorist-affiliated imams into Boston. One of these imams, Hafiz Masood, appears to be the one who radicalized his son, Ahmad Abousamra (Abousamra Jr.).

Until 2007, when Abousamra Jr. was first questioned by the FBI over a plot to provide assistance to Al Qaeda in Iraq and to massacre shoppers at the Emerald Square Mall in North Attleboro, MA, his father, Abousamra Sr., was vice-president of the Boston branch of the Muslim American Society (MAS Boston). According to federal authorities, the Muslim American Society was created to be “the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in America.” MAS Boston operates the largest Islamic center in the Northeast, the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center (ISBCC). The Boston Marathon bombers attended the ISBCC’s sister mosque in Cambridge. Both mosques have a long history of Islamic extremism and terrorism.

In 1994, Abousamra Sr. joined the Islamic Center of New England (ICNE), another Muslim organization that runs two mosques in the Boston suburbs of Quincy and Sharon. By 1998, he became its president.  Abousamra Sr.’s passion lay with influencing the religious education of the Center’s youth. He personally founded two schools at the ICNE: the Islamic Academy of New England elementary school in 1999 and the Al Noor Academy secondary school in 2001 – the latter with $100,000 in seed money he received from the Islamic Society of Boston. Even though Abousamra Sr. left the country shortly after the FBI put a bounty on his son, he is still the president of the Islamic Academy of New England.

Many of the current top leaders of mosques formerly led by Abousamra Sr. are also leaders in the Free Tarek Support Committee. Moderate Boston Muslims insist that the indoctrination that led to Abousamra Jr.’s joining ISIS is still ongoing at several Massachusetts mosques, and it’s only getting worse. One such Boston Muslim asked to pass along this warning:

“They have now made it a goal to go after the elementary schools, high schools, and college students. Parents are losing their children.”

Thanks “moderates” but it’s a little late for a warning now that 2.5M Muslims have been imported or allowed to enter the U.S. and there are likely thousands of other Muslims who entered illegally.

More at the link above.

Terror-linked CAIR demands NFL clarify Muslim prayer policy, NFL jumps to clarify

The NFL moved as if they were about to be beheaded by ISIS terrorists, issuing a tweet at 8:30AM the morning after the Monday night game. And many dhimmis joined them for the ride.

nfl-dhimmis

via NFL says Chiefs’ Husain Abdullah shouldn’t have been penalized for slide, prayer in end zone | The Kansas City Star.

Husain Abdullah is a devout Muslim. He’s also a safety for the Chiefs, and he made a promise to himself if he ever did find himself in the end zone.

“If I get a pick, I’m going to prostrate before God Allah in the end zone,” Abdullah said.

Early in the fourth quarter, Abdullah dropped deep in a zone coverage, read Patriots quarterback Tom Brady’s eyes and broke hard, intercepting his pass.

nfl-abdullah

Just nights after a devout Muslim beheaded a woman in Oklahoma, and a 2nd devout Muslim was arrested for threatening to behead a woman

His celebration drew a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but the NFL said Tuesday that Abdullah should not have been penalized.

The league’s rule book prohibits players from celebrating while on the ground, but spokesman Michael Signora wrote in an email Tuesday that “the officiating mechanic in this situation is not to flag a player who goes to the ground as part of religious expression, and as a result, there should have been no penalty on the play.”

There are exceptions made for religious expressions, such as Tim Tebow’s prayer while kneeling. But Abdullah may have drawn the flag by sliding with both knees into the prayer.

“For me, I just got a little too excited,” Abdullah said. “I think it was for the slide.”

The Council on American-Islamic Relations, a civil liberties and advocacy organization, issued a statement early Tuesday asking that the NFL take steps in response to the penalty.

“To prevent the appearance of a double standard, we urge league officials to clarify the policy on prayer and recognize that the official made a mistake in this case,” CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said.

Game officials didn’t say anything to Abdullah after the play, but Chiefs coach Andy Reid did when Abdullah came to the sideline.

“He said, ‘You can’t slide,’” Abdullah said.

Although Reid isn’t sure that should be the case.

“When you go to Mecca, you should be able to slide wherever you want,” Reid said after the game. “We’ve got two priests in here. They’d probably vouch for me.”

Abdullah has a special place in mind for the football he intercepted from Brady, a future Hall of Famer.

“That’s nice,” Abdullah said. “That’s definitely going up in the house. That’s a ball that’s definitely going up in the game room area, so it was amazing.”

Does Reid know that he, as a non-Muslim, is banned from Mecca?

Muslims_Only_Mecca_Road_Sign

Abdullah sat out last season to become a hajji.

A reader also informed us the Abdullah brothers participated in a Muslim Brotherhood MSA event at UMKC.

KFC customer refused alcohol hand wipes…might offend Muslims

Hala KFC is the bomb!

Hala KFC is the bomb!

via KFC customer is refused hand wipe in halal-only branch because they contain alcohol – Mirror Online.

A KFC customer was refused a hand-wipe in a halal-only branch of the fast food giant – because it contained alcohol.

Graham Noakes was stunned when staff said they could not provide him with a wipe because they are soaked in alcohol – which is banned in Islam.

The 41-year-old thought he was the victim of a wind-up by staff at the Leicester restaurant – but KFC bosses confirmed the policy was genuine.

He said: “They told me it might offend other customers. I explained that it wouldn’t affect me. In fact – I told them I like alcohol, so it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest.

“When they wouldn’t give me one, I was disgusted. I will never be going to KFC again.”

Graham, from Birmingham, was working in Leicester on the construction of new Muslim community centre in the city’s Highfields district.

Digging his own grave so to speak.

He had visited at St George’s retail park branch for lunch when he was refused a hand-wipe at the end of his meal.

“Why shouldn’t I be allowed a wipe for my hands?” he added. “They use wipes in hospital, what happens when we start being told we can’t have wipes there? I just can’t understand it.”

The spokesman said: “Wherever possible, we have taken steps to ensure that our halal restaurants are close to a non-halal store to cater to all of our customers’ needs.

“In this case, customers wanting a non-halal option can visit our nearby restaurant in Braunstone.”

More: Finger-licking farce as customers at KFC branch refused alcohol-based hand wipes in case they offended Muslims

The Leicester branch is one of around 100 stores around the UK offering halal chicken as part of a trial to gauge demand for meat slaughtered in accordance with Islamic principles, following requests from customers.

But the branch went a step further and withdrew standard alcohol-based hand wipes in case it could offend strict Muslims.

A batch of alternative wipes containing lemon juice was ordered in but had not arrived before the alcohol wipes were withdrawn.

This is not a misunderstanding. This was thought out.

A spokesman for KFC said: “Our alcohol-based hand wipes are approved for use in all our restaurants, including those who are part of the halal trial.

“There was a misunderstanding at the store in question, but the wipes are now being used again.

Does a Muslim own or run this particular store? It seems pretty clear there was guidance from the Muslim community…which is apparently large enough to require 100 halal KFC’s and the building of a new mosque nearby.

Al Sharpton to headline Hamas-front fundraiser with Virginia Democrat

sharpton-ellison-hamas-cair

via Sharpton to headline Hamas-front fundraiser.

Al Sharpton, a close Obama adviser, will headline the event sponsored by the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a suspected Hamas front group whose executive director has recently come under NSA surveillance. CAIR lists Sharpton as its “keynote speaker” on its website.

In recent years, Sharpton and CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad have pledged solidarity on the issue of civil-rights.

Awad, who’s the subject of an ongoing federal investigation into his ties to Hamas, joined Sharpton at last month’s funeral for Michael Brown, the black teen who was shot to death by police in Ferguson, Missouri. Awad has called on Muslims to join African-Americans in protesting the case.

The Justice Department in 2007 named CAIR an “unindicted co-conspirator” in the largest terrorist fundraising trial in U.S. history, a designation a federal judge subsequently refused to overturn in response to a CAIR complaint. Sharpton’s A-list appearance Saturday at CAIR’s annual banquet held at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia, not far from the Pentagon, will help CAIR raise tens of thousands of dollars.

CAIR, in turn, has supported several of Sharpton’s initiatives, in what is shaping up to be a merger of two racial-grievance giants.

Sharpton earlier this year headlined the president’s “My Brother’s Keeper” event creating the $300 million public-private task force that hopes to remove alleged racial “barriers” blocking young black men from succeeding.

Sharpton also stood by Obama in the Oval Office as he signed an executive order creating the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans.

“There’s a trust factor with The Rev from the Oval Office on down,” a White House official said. “He gets it.”

However, more than 70 percent of the American public have an “unfavorable opinion” of Sharpton, according to a national poll taken last month by Investor’s Business Daily and Technometrica.

CAIR also has access to the White House, despite FBI concerns. Its officials have made several visits there since Obama took office in 2009.

Also attending CAIR’s banquet is Esam Omeish, a terror-linked director of CAIR’s national board.

As head of the Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center, a Pentagon-area mosque, Omeish hired the late al-Qaida American cleric Anwar Awlaki as prayer leader at the mosque, which catered to some of the hijackers who flew the plane into the Pentagon. In 2009, the governor of Virginia kicked Omeish off a state commission after a video surfaced of the CAIR official praising violent jihad.

The FBI says it will not do outreach with CAIR until “we can resolve whether there continues to be a connection between CAIR or its executives and Hamas,” a U.S.-designated terrorist group. In 2007, the Justice Department implicated CAIR and one of its co-founders as “unindicted co-conspirators” in a Hamas fund-raising case, U.S. v. Holy Land Foundation. The courts have denied CAIR’s repeated motions for removal from the federal co-conspirator list, which it argues in court filings has damaged its reputation and hurt membership and fundraising efforts.

The fallout from its terror ties is detailed in the bestseller, “Muslim Mafia,” which examines internal CAIR documents obtained from a daring undercover investigation by a former federal agent and his son, who grew an Islamic beard, adopted a Muslim name and identity and took a job as a CAIR intern.

When CAIR asked the U.S. Court to remove it from the “Unindicted Co-Conspirator List” the federal judge, Jorge Solis, wrote in his unsealed ruling, “The government has produced ample evidence to establish the associations of CAIR with Hamas.” The matter was sent to the appellate court which ruled unanimously to keep CAIR on the unindicted co-conspirator list because of the overwhelming evidence against it.

The government provided a massive amount of documentary and testimonial evidence linking CAIR to the Hamas conspiracy for which HLF and its leaders where convicted and given lengthy prison sentences.

Since then, the FBI has cut off all ties with CAIR because of the HLF evidence linking it and its leader Awad to Hamas.

That doesn’t stop Democrats from aiding and abetting the enemy: Democrat Rep. Donates Cash To Hamas-Linked Group

A Democratic congressman has donated funds to a political group that was implicated in a criminal fund-raising operation for the jihad group, Hamas.

“Thank you Congressman James Moran for his generous personal donation to @CAIRNational at #CAIRturns20,” said a tweet from Linda Sarsour, the host at a Sept. 27 fund-raiser for the jihad-linked Council on American Islamic Relations.

Sarsour did not say how much money the Democrat donated.

Moran is a Democrat who represents the Alexandria district in northern Virginia. He’s not running for reelection in 2014.

June 2012, a top White House official said administration officials have had 100s of meetings with CAIR. “There is hundreds of examples of departments and agencies that meet with CAIR on a range of issues,” George Selim told The Daily Caller, after being asked if his office refuses to meet with any Muslim groups. Selim is the White House’s director for community partnerships.

On Capital Hill, top Democrats have accepted large donations from Awad and his allies.

In May 2012, a covertly-taken photograph showed Democratic leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi standing near Awad at the top-dollar fundraiser.  Roughly 30 people attended the fundraiser, according to the Investigative Project on Terrorism.

More on the race-hustling bigot and Islamo-tool via Al Sharpton’s Rap Sheet.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 37,316 other followers

%d bloggers like this: