ISIS beheads second American journalist (video)

Taunting Barrack Hussein Obama saying, “I’m back Obama.” Threatens to kill a third journalist.

via ISIS video shows beheading of Steven Sotloff – CNN.com.

The ISIS terror group has published a video titled “A second message to America,” showing the beheading of American journalist Steven Sotloff.

The video also threatens the life of British captive David Haines.

Sotloff speaks to the camera before he is killed, saying he is “paying the price” for U.S. intervention. Considering he was a captive, it’s possible that his words were scripted for him.

<

p style=”padding-left:30px;”>The masked ISIS figure in the video speaks to U.S. President Barack Obama, telling him, “Just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people.”

Writing for the Daily Caller in 2011, Sotloff warned of the group(s) Obama has taken under his wing: Why Washington should be wary of the Muslim Brotherhood. Yet by July 2013 Sotloff seemed enamored with the Ikhwan, having joined their protest and written about The Muslim Brotherhood’s Legitimate Grievances.

Islamic militia says it has ‘secured’ US compound in Libya

Just one more reason Obama could and should be tried for high crimes and misdemeanors.

via Islamic militia group says it has ‘secured’ US compound in Libya

An Islamic militant group said Sunday it has “secured” a U.S. Embassy compound in Libya’s capital city of Tripoli.

American personnel evacuated the area roughly a month ago amid ongoing fighting in the country.

An Associated Press journalist walked through the compound Sunday after the Dawn of Libya, an umbrella group for Islamist militias, invited onlookers inside.

Windows at the compound had been broken, but it appeared most of the equipment there remained untouched.

A commander for the Dawn of Libya group said his forces had entered and been in control of the compound since last week.

Fox News as of late Sunday morning has not been able to independently confirm the group’s claim.

No U.S. military or assets were guarding the property after the State Department pulled out.

On Sept. 11, 2012, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, and State Department information management officer Sean Smith were killed in a terror attack on a U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya.

A video posted online showed men playing in a pool at the compound. In a message on Twitter, U.S. Ambassador to Libya Deborah Jones said the video appeared to have been shot in at the embassy’s residential annex.

However, two sources with first-hand knowledge of the embassy and other U.S. facilities in Libya say the YouTube video in which the militia members are diving from a roof into pool was taken at the CIA annex in Tripoli that was abandoned when U.S. Embassy personnel and the ambassador pulled out July 26. It is about a mile away from the U.S. Embassy in Libya.

When CIA abandoned the annex in July, it would no longer be considered sovereign US territory.

Jones also said the compound appears to be “safeguarded,” not “ransacked.”

The fighting prompted diplomats and thousands of Tripoli residents to flee. Dozens were killed in the fighting.

On July 26, U.S. diplomats evacuated to neighboring Tunisia under a U.S. military escort. The State Department said embassy operations would be suspended until the security situation improved.

The Dawn of Libya militia is deployed around the capital and has called on foreign diplomats to return now that the fighting has subsided.

In case you were wondering:

the newly elected parliament described the Dawn of Libya militias as “outlawed” and “terrorist groups” who fight to undermine the legitimacy of the state.

Coincidentally or not, just weeks ago, Ansar al Sharia, allies seize Libyan special forces base in Benghazi.

Smart power!!

 

Minnesota: Obama DOJ Sues to Force Another Mosque on America, City Fights Back

Another mosque from which to recruit Muslims to wage jihad.

Not the first time terror-friendly Eric Holder’s Dept. of Jihad has done this.

Creeping Sharia told you about the situation in St. Anthony back in 2012 and even warned that Americans didn’t stand a chance against the Feds & Hamas-CAIR, in Feds assist terror-linked CAIR to force mosque on Minn. town.

The latest via Obama’s DOJ Sues Minnesota City for Rejecting Islamic Center.

The Department of Justice has announced that it is suing the small town of St. Anthony, Minnesota, after a two-year investigation into the town’s denial of a permit to create an Islamic cultural center.

The DOJ claims that the north Minneapolis town broke a federal law when it rejected the center in 2012.

“An injustice has been done,” U.S. Attorney Andrew Luger said on August 27. “I will not stand by while any religious group is subject to unconstitutional treatment that violates federal civil rights laws.”

Apparently Luger will stand by when Minnesota mosques are used to recruit Muslims to wage jihad abroad, when Muslims threaten to shoot up schools, and when millions of illegal aliens – including known murderers, gangsters, rapists and Islamic terrorists – waltz across the border. He’ll stand for all that.

The DOJ claims that the city violated the law when it refused the Abu Huraira Islamic Center the right to create an Islamic cultural center in the basement of the St. Anthony Business Center. The DOJ cites a violation of the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act that was enacted in the year 2000.

In his press conference, Luger said that if local voters rose up to force their politicians to allow the Islamic center to be established and follow his interpretation of the law he would consider withdrawing the lawsuit.

Lugar may be putting hope in the wrong people, however, as many voters actually spoke out against the center at a city council meeting in June of 2012.

But the city fathers insist that the decision to deny the permit is based solely on zoning issues and had nothing to do with religion.

“Religious uses of any type are allowed in the vast majority of the city,” City Attorney Jay Lindgren said. “They are just not allowed in the roughly 5 percent of the city reserved for industrial uses. … An industrial zone is designed to create jobs and be an economic engine.”

We have an entire category of this recurring theme of Muslims disregarding U.S. law titled Zoning jihad.

To buttress its case, the DOJ claimed that there were examples in the past of the city allowing some religious groups to use the zoned areas and also allowing non-industrial uses. But Lindgren said that the city has denied permits to religious sects other than Muslims in the past, proving, he said, that the town isn’t discriminating against Muslims.

“The city will vigorously defend its actions,” Lindgren insisted this week. “Doesn’t matter whether it’s a mosque, synagogue, church–none are allowed in the area intended for manufacturing and offices where jobs are put into place.”

Good for the city. Citizens should stand and fight with their elected officials as the federal bureaucrats continue to disregard states rights, the Constitution and any law they don’t like.

ISIS: Made in Washington…

Smart power.

mccain-jihadis

John McCain hanging with jihadists he can’t vet

All that funding, arming, training and vetting is coming home to roost.  via ISIS: Made in Washington, Riyadh – and Tel Aviv by Justin Raimondo — Antiwar.com.

The US was in a de facto alliance with the groups that merged to form ISIS ever since President Barack Obama declared Syria’s Bashar al-Assad “must go” – and Washington started funding Syrian rebel groups whose composition and leadership kept changing. By funding the Free Syrian Army (FSA), our “vetted” Syrian Islamists, this administration has actively worked to defeat the only forces capable of rooting out ISIS from its Syrian nest – Assad’s Ba’athist government. Millions of dollars in overt aid – and who knows how much covertly? – were pumped into the FSA. How much of that seeped into the coffers of ISIS when constantly forming and re-forming chameleon-like rebel groups defected from the FSA? These defectors didn’t just go away: they joined up with more radical – and militarily effective – Islamist militias, some of which undoubtedly found their way to ISIS.

How many ISIS cadres who started out in the FSA were trained and equipped by American “advisors” in neighboring Jordan? We’ll never know the exact answer to that question, but the number is very likely not zero – and this Mother Jones piece shows that, at least under the Clinton-Petraeus duo, the “vetting” process was a joke. Furthermore, Senator Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) may have been on to something when he confronted Hillary with the contention that some of the arms looted from Gaddafi’s arsenals may well have reached the Syrian rebels. There was, after all, the question of where that mysterious “charity ship,” the Al Entisar, carrying “humanitarian aid” to the Syrian rebels headquartered in Turkey, sailed from.

Secondly, the open backing by the US of particular Syrian rebel groups no doubt discredited them in the eyes of most Islamist types, driving them away from the FSA and into the arms of ISIS. When it became clear Washington wasn’t going to provide air support for rebel actions on the ground, these guys left the FSA in droves – and swelled the ranks of groups that eventually coalesced into ISIS.

Read it all. And Creeping Sharia has been been noting for several years, U.S.-based Muslim Brotherhood org CAIR has been extensively involved with the Syrian “rebels”:

Click the ‘Syria’ tag below for many posts on Obama, Clinton, McCain, Rubio and others funding Muslim groups that became ISIS.

Obama negotiated for Muslim Deserter Bergdahl, but not for American Journalist

Telling. via Jihadists sent Foley’s boss an email ‘full of rage’ a week before killing | New York Post.

The jihadists who savagely took the life of an American journalist sent his employer an e-mail a week earlier threatening the execution.

“We received an email from the captors on Wednesday night of last week stating their intention to execute Jim,” Philip Balboni, the founder of the online news service site Global Post, told WCVB Boston. “The email was full of rage.”

The White House knew about the threat against Foley’s life and did not engage in negotiations with the terrorists, Balboni said.

Balboni said he had been working behind the scenes since James Foley’s capture in 2012 to try to free him, spending millions of dollars in search efforts. The Global Post and the Foley family paid for most of it, with some help from the White House, State Department and FBI.

The ISIS militants did not make any demands in the email and would not listen to Balboni’s pleas to spare the innocent reporter’s life.

“It could have been a bluff and we had to believe it was a bluff,” Balboni added. “You know when you kidnap someone and hold them for almost two years, you don’t do it unless you believe there is value in those hostages.”

But Tuesday evening, they exacted their revenge for continued US airstrikes in regions where ISIS is fighting for control.

Balboni learned that the video was authentic Tuesday night and mourned the loss of a “wonderful, warm, funny, gregarious person.”

He believes the US needs to do more to put an end to this kind of violence, with reporter Steven Sotloff’s life currently in danger, as he was seen in the video and an ISIS militant warned that he was next if airstrikes continued.

“”It warrants a stronger response,” Balboni said. “I would leave that to people who know more than I as to what that should be.”

Obama on his illegal deal – breaking at least 2 laws according to the federal GAO – to release five terrorists for the Muslim deserter Bergdahl:

“We had to act fast in a delicate situation that required no publicity.” On Thursday, U.S. officials said the Taliban had threatened to kill Bergdahl if word of the deal leaked out.

No chance that was a bluff.

If you’re Muslim, Obama will go the extra mile. If you’re rotting in a Mexican prison or about to be beheaded, continue praying.

Update: ISIS offered to swap Foley for ‘Lady al Qaeda’

MoreOn Tuesday, Aug. 12, Foley’s parents received an email from their son’s captors stating that Foley would be “executed.”

After more than a year without contact, the Foleys received their first message from Jim’s captors on Nov. 26, 2013, asking for money, fast. After the militants had proved to the Foleys and investigators that they were in fact holding Jim, they made their sole demand for a ransom of 100 million euros (about $132 million) or the release of unspecified prisoners held by the United States.

The next time the Foley family heard from the captors was on Aug. 12, 2014. They received this email:

A message to the American government and their sheep like citizens:

We have left you alone since your disgraceful defeat in Iraq. We did not interfere in your country or attack your citizens while they were safe in their homes despite our capability to do so!

As for the scum of your society who are held prisoner by us, THEY DARED TO ENTER THE LION’S DEN AND WHERE EATEN!

You were given many chances to negotiate the release of your people via cash transactions as other governments have accepted,
We have also offered prisoner exchanges to free the Muslims currently in your detention like our sister Dr Afia Sidiqqi, however you proved very quickly to us that this is NOT what you are interested in.

You have no motivation to deal with the Muslims except with the language of force, a language you were given in “Arabic translation” when you attempted to occupy the land of Iraq!
Now you return to bomb the Muslims of Iraq once again, this time resorting to Arial attacks and “proxy armies”, all the while cowardly shying away from a face-to-face confrontation!

Today our swords are unsheathed towards you, GOVERNMENT AND CITIZENS ALIKE! AND WE WILL NOT STOP UNTILL WE QUENCH OUR THIRST FOR YOUR BLOOD.

You do not spare our weak, elderly, women or children so we will NOT spare yours!

You and your citizens will pay the price of your bombings!

The first of which being the blood of the American citizen, James Foley!

He will be executed as a DIRECT result of your transgressions towards us!

Feds: Obama Broke Law with Bergdahl for Gitmo Terrorists Swap

Now what? via Feds: Obama Broke Law with Bergdahl Swap | National Review Online.

President Obama violated a “clear and unambiguous” law when he released five Guantanamo Bay detainees in exchange for Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, the Government Accountability Office reported Thursday.

“[The Department of Defense] violated section 8111 because it did not notify the relevant congressional committees at least 30 days in advance of the transfer,” the GAO report said. “In addition, because DOD used appropriated funds to carry out the transfer when no money was available for that purpose, DOD violated the Antideficiency Act. The Antideficiency Act prohibits federal agencies from incurring obligations exceeding an amount available in an appropriation.”

The GAO rejected the idea that the action was legal and sidestepped the Obama team’s suggestion that the law is unconstitutional.

“It is not our role or our practice to determine the constitutionality of duly enacted statutes,” the report says. “In our view, where legislation has been passed by Congress and signed by the President, thereby satisfying the bicameralism and presentment requirements in the Constitution, that legislation is entitled to a heavy presumption in favor of constitutionality.”

NRO – a supposedly conservative website can’t even suggest a course of legal action against a president who knowingly and intentionally broke the law and tried to convince Congress and Americans he did nothing wrong by releasing five known terrorists?

At least one NRO author, back in July, tried to explain What ‘High Crimes and Misdemeanors’ Means. Unfortunately, he too claims nothing can be done.

History will prove Obama not only to have been the worst president in U.S. history, but the biggest coup in world history.

Muslim group ISIS beheads American journalist, threatens to behead a second

foley-death

via Islamic State claims to have beheaded American journalist | New York Post.

Bloodthirsty militants in Iraq released a horrific video on Tuesday that shows the apparent beheading of American journalist James Wright Foley — with the execution aimed at forcing President Obama to put an end to US airstrikes.

Foley, a 40-year-old photojournalist kidnapped in 2012, was forced to recite anti-American hatred from his Islamic State in Iraq and Syria captors as his final words before a masked killer put the knife to his neck.

The video — which was posted on YouTube until the site yanked it down — shows Foley dressed in prisoner orange and on his knees in the desert area. His head is shaved. Behind him is a man covered head to toe in black. It’s titled “A Message to America.”

A stone-faced Foley — who was last seen on Thanksgiving 2012 while working for Agence France-Presse — then bravely reads a clearly coerced statement.

 “I call on my friends family and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the U.S. government. My message to my beloved parents: Save me some dignity and don’t accept any meager compensation for my death from the same people who effectively put the last nail in my coffin,” he said.

 “I call on my brother who is in the Air Force. I call on you, John. Think about who made the decision to bomb Iraq. Who did they really kill? Did they think about me you and our family when they made that decision? I died that day, John. When your colleagues dropped that bomb, they signed my death certificate. I wish I had more time. I wish I had the hope of seeing my family one more time.”

 As a final insult, his last forced words were, “I guess all-in-all I wish I wasn’t American.”

The video then shows another American — Time journalist Steven Joel Sotloff — and the group says he is next unless the US backs off.

 He is being held by the collar as he kneels in the desert, also wearing prisoner orange and a shaved head.

Sotloff was abducted in Syria in August 2013.

stevensotloff

<

p style=”padding-left:30px;”>“The life of this American citizen, Obama, depends on your next decision,” the masked man says.

ISIS is essentially one of Obama’s own creations. He stood down in Iraq, blundered in Afghanistan, funded, armed and trained future ISIS wings in Syria and allowed them to fester in Libya and elsewhere. So what does Obama do after stoking racial tensions in Missouri, Obama went back to vacation.

America was warned about Obama’s hope and change, twice, and chose not to listen.

Full video here. (Warning, very graphic – coming to America soon)

As expected, Muslims on Twitter Defending Execution of James Wright Foley.

It should also be noted that Muslims like CAIR, the ACLU and many others who do the bidding for terrorists like ISIS want to prevent law enforcement from being trained about this Islamic threat.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 36,296 other followers

%d bloggers like this: