Video: Nothing to do with Islam!

A musical interlude, courtesy Rob Trueman…

h/t Jihad Watch.

Raped and Slaughtered: Muslim Persecution of Christians, April 2014

via Raped and Slaughtered: Muslim Persecution of Christians, April 2014 | Raymond Ibrahim.

From one end of the Islamic world to the other, the abduction and rape of Christian girls at the hands of Muslims—both terrorists and laymen—was a dominant theme in April.

On Easter Sunday Morning, for instance, four Muslim men raped a 7-year-old Christian girl named Sara in a Punjabi village.  Last reported, the child was in an intensive care unit in “critical.” According to Asia News, “the police, instead of arresting the culprits, helped the local clan to kidnap the girl’s father; Iqbal Masih was taken and hidden in a secret place to ‘force the family not to report the story, to reach an agreement with the criminals and to avoid a dispute of a religious background.’”

According to a human rights lawyer involved in the case: “Such cases are frequent: abuse against women and girls by Muslim men are examples of how the minorities in Pakistan live under constant fear of persecution. We believe that many cases of violence go unreported.”  Similarly, a new report appearing in April by the Solidarity and Peace Movement—a coalition of NGOs, associations and institutions including the “Justice and Peace” Commission of the Pakistani Bishops—confirmed that “an estimated 700 cases per year involve Christian women, 300 Hindu girls.” Even so, “the true extent of the problem is probably much bigger, since many cases are not reported.”  (Click here for a better understanding of the extent of this tragedy.)

The biggest story, however, came from Nigeria, where the Islamic terrorist organization known as Boko Haram abducted nearly 300, mostly Christian, teenage schoolgirls.  The group justified its actions in Islamic terms; its leader declared on video that “I abducted your girls. I will sell them on the market, by Allah….There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell.”

The so-called mainstream media, which generally downplays or ignores Boko Haram’s terror campaign, actually reported on this particular atrocity, prompting Western authorities—who are much more accustomed to, and comfortable with, pretending these sorts of things don’t exist—to respond in awkward, hypocritical and, in a word, foolish, ways.

Thus, Secretary of State John Kerry, saying the U.S. had been in touch with Nigeria “from day one” of the crisis, asserted “I think now the complications that have arisen have convinced everybody that there needs to be a greater effort.  And it will begin immediately. I mean, literally, immediately.”

It is not clear whom Kerry was referring to when he said “convinced everybody”—unless he was referring to himself.  After all, there might not have been any need for “greater effort,” the need to act “immediately. I mean, literally, immediately” had Kerry only let the Nigerian government do its job one year ago, when they were waging a particularly strong and successful offensive against Boko Haram in the very same region that the schoolgirls were recently kidnapped.

Back then, in May 2013, soon after Nigerian forces killed 30 Boko Haram members, Reuters reported that “U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry issued a strongly worded statement [to the Nigerian president] saying: “We are … deeply concerned by credible allegations that Nigerian security forces are committing gross human rights violations, which, in turn, only escalate the violence and fuel extremism” from Boko Haram.

As for Kerry’s predecessor, Hillary Clinton, who publicly bemoaned the lot of the kidnapped girls—saying it’s “abominable, it’s criminal, it’s an act of terrorism and it really merits the fullest response possible”—when she was Secretary of State and in a position to help offer “the fullest response possible” she repeatedly refused to designate Boko Haram as a “foreign terrorist organizations,” despite the countless atrocities it had already committed, despite the fact that under her tenure Boko Haram had boasted it would “strike fear into the Christians of the power of Islam by kidnapping their women,” and despite urging from the CIA, FBI, Justice Department, and several congressmen and senators.

Her logic was once voiced by her husband, former U.S. president Bill Clinton.  Back in February 2012, Clinton declared that “inequality” and “poverty” are “what’s fueling all this stuff”—a reference to Boko Haram’s terror—and warned the Nigerian government that “It is almost impossible to cure a problem based on violence with violence.”

The rest of April’s roundup of Muslim persecution of Christians around the world includes (but is not limited to) the following accounts, listed by theme and country alphabetical order, not necessarily according to severity. 

 Muslim Slaughter of Christians 

 Afghanistan: Three Americans were shot and killed at a Kabul hospital funded by an American Christian charity.  The murderer was a policeman employed as a security guard at the hospital.  The Taliban have claimed responsibility for similar attacks this year, but issued no comment.  Those killed were a doctor and a father and son visiting the hospital. “As they were walking out of the hospital, the security guard opened fire on them, killing three and wounding another one,” said the Interior Ministry.  The attack comes amid growing attacks against Christians and Westerners in the country. Three weeks earlier, Associated Press photographer Anja Niedringhaus, 48, was killed and reporter Kathy Gannon, 60, wounded while they were sitting in the back of a car in the east of the country.  Also in March, a gunman shot dead Swedish journalist Nils Horner, 51, outside a restaurant in Kabul.

Continue reading

Bill Clinton Needed To Prove He Was Better Than…Osama Bin Laden

…at the expense of 2,996 American lives. Here’s the loathsome pos in his own words.   via Bosch Fawstin

With all due respect to Mr. Fawstin, the Clinton’s:

clintonsvisitarafat1

Hillary Clinton: Hamas Uses Human Shields Because ‘Gaza is Pretty Small’ (video)

More

bizarroworld

via Washington Free Beacon.

 

Bonus:

Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters Full Movie

State Dept-founded group awards annual prize to Tunisian Muslim Brotherhood

via The Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Watch.

The Center for the Study of Islam and Democracy (CSID) has announced that it has given its 2014 Muslim Democrat of the Year Award to the Nahdha Bloc in the Tunisian National Constituent Assembly. According to the announcement:

June 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — The Center for the Study of Islam and Democracy (CSID) has bestowed its 2014 Muslim Democrat of the Year Award to the Nahdha Bloc in the Tunisian National Constituent Assembly (NCA).

During its 15th Annual Conference, CSID president Dr. Radwan Masmoudi announced to the Nahdha Bloc leader, Mr. Sahbi Atig, that the prize was awarded ‘in recognition of your role in building democracy and preserving it in the face of hardship, for helping write a progressive, democratic, and consensual constitution, and for opening a window into a century of reason, freedom, human rights, and democracy in Tunisia and in the Arab World.’

Dr. William Lawrence, the conference chair added that ‘for more than a decade, CSID has recognized exceptional efforts made in advancing freedom, democracy, and human rights in the Muslim world. We believe that the Nahdha Bloc has succeeded with its partners in achieving a consensus that paved the way to ratifying a remarkable and enlightened constitution for all Tunisians.’

The ceremony was attended by many dignitaries including Mr. Aly Larayedh, former Prime Minister, Mr. Nejib Chebbi, leader of Joumhouri Party, and William Roebuck, U.S Deputy Assistant Secretary for Near Eastern Affairs.

Read the rest here.

Egyptian writer Amany Maged has described the relationship between the Tunisian Ennahda party and the Global Muslim Brotherhood. The Ennahda Party is headed by Rachid Ghannouchi (many spelling variations) who can best be described as an independent Islamist power center who is also strongly tied to the Global Muslim Brotherhood and who has a long history of ties to Palestinian extremism and calls for terrorism. The GMBDW reported on a dinner held last February by the CSID to honor Mr. Ghannouchi that was attended by numerous US government officials.

The Center for the Study of Islam and Democracy (CSID) was founded in 1998 in what appears to have been a cooperative effort among the US Muslim Brotherhood, the US State Department and Georgetown University academic Dr. John Esposito who served during the 1990′s as a State Department “foreign affairs analyst” and who has at least a dozen past or present affiliations with global Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas organizations.

Back in 2009 the same U.S. group gives “Muslim Democrat of the Year” award to Maldives FM for denying non-Muslims citizenship.

Hillary Clinton: Hamas Terrorist Officials ‘Largely Technocrats’

Jihad Technology. Hamas Hillary.clintonsvisitarafat1

via Hillary: Hamas Officials ‘Largely Technocrats’.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told an audience in Toronto on Monday that she supported President Barack Obama’s decision to work with the Palestinian Authority’s new unity government, even though it includes the Hamas terror organization, because the new governing officials are “largely technocrats.”

 “I think it’s a holding position,” Clinton said, describing Obama’s stance. “And the reason it’s a holding position is that the makeup of this joint [Fatah-Hamas] enterprise are largely technocrats. They’re academics and they’re business people. They don’t represent sort of, what you might call hard-core Hamas leadership.”

U.S. law prevents funding the Palestinian Authority if it is affiliated with Hamas, but as The Blaze reported last week, the new unity government exploits loopholes in American law by appointing ministers who are nominally “apolitical.”

 The exercise is fictitious, however, as Hamas continues to carry out terror activities despite joining the unity government–including last week’s kidnappings, which were celebrated by both Palestinian factions.

As we’ve noted before, Hillary Clinton, like Obama, has supported Hamas before.

Hillary Clinton Gives $147 Million (of your tax dollars) to Hamas

Hillary Clinton to Hamas: “We want to leave the door open”

Clinton: ‘Great Hope’ To One Day Work With Terrorist Group Hamas

IRS Gives Tax Exempt Status to Major Muslim Terrorist Groups with Clinton Ties

Benghazi attackers used State Dept. cell phones to call terrorist leaders, US spy agencies listened

via US spy agencies heard Benghazi attackers using State Dept. cell phones to call terrorist leaders | Fox News.

The terrorists who attacked the U.S. consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 used cell phones, seized from State Department personnel during the attacks, and U.S. spy agencies overheard them contacting more senior terrorist leaders to report on the success of the operation, multiple sources confirmed to Fox News.

The disclosure is important because it adds to the body of evidence establishing that senior U.S. officials in the Obama administration knew early on that Benghazi was a terrorist attack, and not a spontaneous protest over an anti-Islam video that had gone awry, as the administration claimed for several weeks after the attacks.

Eric Stahl, who recently retired as a major in the U.S. Air Force, served as commander and pilot of the C-17 aircraft that was used to transport the corpses of the four casualties from the Benghazi attacks – then-U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, information officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods – as well as the assault’s survivors from Tripoli to the safety of an American military base in Ramstein, Germany.

In an exclusive interview on Fox News’ “Special Report,” Stahl said members of a CIA-trained Global Response Staff who raced to the scene of the attacks were “confused” by the administration’s repeated implication of the video as a trigger for the attacks, because “they knew during the attack…who was doing the attacking.” Asked how, Stahl told anchor Bret Baier: “Right after they left the consulate in Benghazi and went to the [CIA] safehouse, they were getting reports that cell phones, consulate cell phones, were being used to make calls to the attackers’ higher ups.”

A separate U.S. official, one with intimate details of the bloody events of that night, confirmed the major’s assertion. The second source, who requested anonymity to discuss classified data, told Fox News he had personally read the intelligence reports at the time that contained references to calls by terrorists – using State Department cell phones captured at the consulate during the battle – to their terrorist leaders. The second source also confirmed that the security teams on the ground received this intelligence in real time.

Major Stahl was never interviewed by the Accountability Review Board, the investigative panel convened, pursuant to statute, by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as the official body reviewing all the circumstances surrounding the attacks and their aftermath. Many lawmakers and independent experts have criticized the thoroughness of the ARB, which also never interviewed Clinton.

In his interview on “Special Report,” Stahl made still other disclosures that add to the vast body of literature on Benghazi – sure to grow in the months ahead, as a select House committee prepares for a comprehensive probe of the affair, complete with subpoena power. Stahl said that when he deposited the traumatized passengers at Ramstein, the first individual to question the CIA security officers was not an FBI officer but the senior State Department diplomat on the ground.

“They were taken away from the airplane,” Stahl said. “The U.S. ambassador to Germany [Philip D. Murphy] met us when we landed and he took them away because he wanted to debrief them that night.” Murphy stepped down as ambassador last year. A message left with Sky Blue FC, a private company in New Jersey with which Murphy is listed online as an executive officer, was not immediately returned.

Stahl also contended that given his crew’s alert status and location, they could have reached Benghazi in time to have played a role in rescuing the victims of the assault, and ferrying them to safety in Germany, had they been asked to do so. “We were on a 45-day deployment to Ramstein air base,” he told Fox News. “And we were there basically to pick up priority missions, last-minute missions that needed to be accomplished.”

“You would’ve thought that we would have had a little bit more of an alert posture on 9/11,” Stahl added. “A hurried-up timeline probably would take us [an] hour-and-a-half to get off the ground and three hours and fifteen minutes to get down there. So we could’ve gone down there and gotten them easily.”

 

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 37,793 other followers

%d bloggers like this: