Educational video warning of Muslim rape gangs hardly used amid fears of appearing racist

Of course in England they won’t even refer to Muslims as Muslims, they are “Asians” and child prostitution and rape is “grooming”. via Educational video warning of Asian grooming gangs was made for schools seven years ago but was hardly used amid fears of appearing racist  | Daily Mail  Online.

An educational video warning schoolgirls about Asian grooming gangs was commissioned for schools in 2007 but was never promoted in the UK amid fears of appearing racist.

The 20-minute film, My Dangerous Loverboy, features an Asian man in his 20s grooming a younger white girl – lavishing her with gifts and getting her drunk before forcing her to have sex for money.

It was commissioned by child protection chiefs based in Yorkshire following reports of vulnerable girls being passed around groups of men for sex, according to a TV producer who worked on the project.

Despite winning plaudits at international media festivals, the video was hardly used as it was thought not to be politically correct, the Sunday Mirror reports.

Yorkshire has since been shaken by the revelation that 1,400 girls were abused by Asian gangs in the town of Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

The female TV producer, who preferred not to be named: said: ‘The project was set up to specifically raise schoolkids’ awareness of the dangers.

‘The police and social workers were very clear it was Asian men who were seducing white British girls.

‘I can’t help wondering how many girls the film might have saved from being sexually exploited if the UKHTC and police had put their needs before political correctness.’

She said that men would find young girls in shopping centres and win their affections before forcing them to have sex with their male friends.

The movie was produced by a company called Eyes Open Creative, who say the aim was to ‘open up people’s eyes to the harsh realities of sexual exploitation’.

It was also commissioned by the UK Human ­Trafficking Centre (UKHTC), which is now part of the National Crime Agency.

At the time of its release, the UKHTC said: ‘We want this film to create awareness of the circumstances in which this kind of exploitation can occur, and encourage vigilance from everyone in a position to notice the behavioural and physical signs that indicate abuse.’

A spokesman from The National Crime Agency today said: ‘The film was officially launched in 2010 and the annual Safe and Sound conference. It was not suppressed.

‘It was put on the UKHTC website, sent to every police force and to child protection agencies.’

They were unwilling to offer a comment on why it was never made compulsory for schools and was only seen in a few classrooms.

Shaun Wright, head of children’s services in Rotherham between 2005 and 2010, resigned as Police and Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire last week following weeks of intense pressure to quit.

Joyce Thacker, director of children’s services at the time of the scandal also quit on Friday.

The resignations follow last month’s report, from Professor Alexis Jay, which indicated that at least 1,400 children were abused between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham amid widespread failings by authorities.

The devastating report made ‘painful reading’ for the police force covering the town, its chief constable admitted.

Martin Kimber, chief executive of Rotherham Borough Council, also stepped down after the findings, which suggested that the authorities were too scared to take action against the gangs for fear of appearing racist.

Over the 16-year period, children as young as 11 were sexually exploited by gangs of men – most of them of Pakistani origin.



And the Rotherham child sexual abuse scandal is tip of iceberg, says police chief. There are up to 600,000 more victims.

Canadian soldier shot dead by Muslim convert at National War Memorial in Ottawa (video)

On the heels of Monday’s Islamic terror attack that killed a Canadian soldier. via Michael Zehaf-Bibeau shot dead after opening fire at Parliament Hill in Ottawa | Daily Mail Online.

A gunman shot dead a Canadian soldier at the National War Memorial in Ottawa today before exchanging dozens of shots with guards inside Parliament in a terrifying attack that left the nation’s capital on lockdown.

Gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, who reportedly recently converted to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a 24-year-old father, as he stood guard at the War Memorial on Wednesday morning.

Zehaf-Bibeau then ran inside the Parliament, where he opened fire before he was shot dead by the House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms.

Zehaf-Bibeau was born in Quebec as Michael Joseph Hall but recently converted to Islam,CBS reported. His attack comes just two days after another Canadian soldier was killed in Quebec by a man with jihadist sympathies.

Authorities initially said they believed ‘two or three’ gunmen were responsible for the attack in Ottawa on Wednesday, but at an afternoon press conference, Chief of Police Charles Bordeleau would not confirm whether or not they are still searching for other shooters.

The shooting spree began at 9.52am when witnesses reported seeing a gunman climb out of a car, grab a rifle, shoot the soldier in the abdomen and then run towards Parliament.

A shootout unfolded and Zehaf-Bibeau was killed by Sergeant-At-Arms Kevin Vickers, who worked for the RCMP for 29 years before joining the Parliament in 2006. (He is pictured by the Hill Times.)

‘I am safe & profoundly grateful to Sgt at Arms Kevin Vickers & our security forces for selfless act of keeping us safe,’ said Julian Fantino, Canada’s Minister of Veterans Affairs, on Twitter.

The Sergeant-at-Arms is responsible for safeguarding the authority of the House of Commons and providing safety and security of the Parliament buildings and the people inside.

As gunfire erupted in the hallways, journalists and politicians scrambled for safety, while members in the Conservative Party caucus room blocked the door with a stack of chairs.

A parliamentary guard was shot in the leg during the gunfight but is recovering in hospital, according to Globe and Mail reporter Josh Wingrove, who is inside the building.

Witnesses also told the Citizen that they saw a man wearing an ‘Arabic scarf’ and carrying a long rifle, while others said the suspect looked South American.

http://youtu.be/cylQBgHH2Cg

Yet to be confirmed, but ISIS has published a photo they claim is the jihadist…yet Canadian police nor Obama can muster a motive.

Update: Obama forced to acknowledge the jihad attack…he still hasn’t mentioned the beheading by a Muslim in Oklahoma:

President Barack Obama condemned fatal shootings in Canada on Wednesday as “outrageous attacks.” ”We’re all shaken by it,” he said.

Obama said the motive for the shootings remained unknown. But he said as more becomes known, that information will be factored into U.S. security considerations. “We have to remain vigilant,” he said.

 It’s unclear who Obama is referring to when he says “we”. It’s certainly not the American people.

NYPD “Racial Profiling” Video Was Staged…by Muslims

For the umpteenth time: ISLAM IS NOT A RACE! But that doesn’t stop Muslim race hustlers who make money off fake videos. They should donate every penny earned to the NYPD…or a good lawyer.

via Viral NYPD Racial Profiling Video Was Staged | The Smoking Gun.

OCTOBER 21–In a cynical and duplicitous attempt to capitalize on New York City’s documented racial profiling problems, a pair of bloggers have created a video purporting to show an NYPD officer stopping and frisking a pair of Muslim men for the crime of wearing traditional Islamic garments.

But the viral video is a sham, a staged production aimed to go viral and pile up views and YouTube channel subscriptions for its young creators, Brooklynites Adam Saleh and Sheikh Akbar, who get a piece of the revenue generated by ads that run before their videos play.

The duo’s video operation–which is named “TrueStoryASA”–has racked up 60 million YouTube views and has more than 661,000 subscribers on the video-sharing site. While most of the pair’s videos involve pranks, sidewalk attempts at comedy and social commentary, or “Muslim-related stuff,” their latest clip seeks to latch onto an issue that has troubled many New Yorkers and tainted the NYPD.

The purported “Racial Profiling Experiment” undertaken by Saleh and Akbar was filmed on 126th Street in the Willets Point section of Queens, across from Citi Field, home to the New York Mets. The video was shot on a street where many of the businesses–tire outlets, auto repair firms, muffler shops–have been closed or relocated as part of a city redevelopment effort.

An NYPD source who last night viewed the clip at TSG’s request said that an officer from the local police precinct (the 110th in nearby Elmhurst) would not be standing patrol by himself on a deserted street in the middle of the day. As for the purported officer’s frisking technique, the NYPD veteran laughed, “That’s not how they teach you in the academy.” He also remarked that it was “inconceivable” that an officer would ask a Muslim man, “Why are you dressed like this?”

By obscuring the purported cop’s face, Saleh and Akbar have sought to avoid the immediate debunking of their clip, which has already garnered in excess of 30,000 “thumbs up” on YouTube and more than 5200 comments. In their supposed effort to expose racial profiling, the video’s creators have inexplicably–yet conveniently–provided cover for the rogue patrolman, now an electronically blurred boogeyman.

A second source, a recently retired NYPD detective who also watched the “profiling” video at TSG’s request, branded it an “obvious hoax” intended to “smear” police.

If that was the intent of Saleh and Akbar, they appear to have succeeded. According to The Huffington Post, the video provides a “small glimpse into the ugly world of racial profiling.” The news site later updated its piece to indicate that the clip’s authenticity could not be verified, and that NYPD officials are reviewing the video.

Since the video was uploaded to YouTube, Saleh, Akbar, and their friends have been aggressively promoting the clip on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. “Spread the word and bring an end to Racial Profiling,” Saleh wrote. Sheikh told his followers that, “Racial Profiling goes against all equal rights.” He added, “Never expected a reaction like this.”

Saleh and Akbar have not responded to TSG messages sent via Facebook, where each man describes himself as an “Actor/Director.”



Jihad Watch notes that Hamas-linked CAIR was quick to tweet out the video, before realizing the very CAIR-like production was a hoax: Hamas-linked CAIR’s Hooper demands Muslim vloggers apologize for hoax video.

Feel free to call them out via @omgAdamSaleh and @SheiikhAkbaar.

 This same Islamo-slandering ploy has been exposed numerous times before:

Foul-mouthed Muslim chases ‘Zionist’ CNN crew out of Ferguson, Missouri (video)

And threatens to “storm all through dat building” and shut down CNN headquarters in Atlanta. via Ferguson Protesters Shut Down CNN Broadcast Because It’s ‘Zionist’ | Washington Free Beacon.

Angry protesters in Ferguson, Mo., shut down CNN’s live broadcast Monday night after repeatedly heckling the reporter and cameraperson for working for an organization “run by AIPAC” and “Zionists.”

The heckling is audible in a video filmed by protester Bassem Masri, whose Twitter profile touts the Palestinian cause and reads “long live Palestine.”

“You fucking lie about Ferguson; you lie about Occupy Wall Street; you lie about Palestine. You’re all run by Zionists,” one protester said. “We’re holding y’all accountable.”

The hecklers threatened to shut down future CNN broadcasts. “They’re an AIPAC-run agency,” Masri said. “Don’t even think that we won’t.”

Protests have continued in Ferguson since the August 9 shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson.

NSFW or children…peaceful Muslim in action:


Masri seems quite violent for someone tweeting to try and leave the violence against cops for another time…”the MLK way.” We’re pretty sure MLK didn’t have Masri and his hateful thuggery in mind when he called for civil disobedience. In fact, MLK Jr. said, “When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You’re talking anti-Semitism!”

Previous posts on the Islamization and jihad recruiting in Ferguson where Muslim shysters and hustlers are taking blacks for a ride.

Denver: Three Somali, Sudanese Teen Girls Left U.S. to Join Muslim Terrorists

A video at the link says the Obama admin is “wrestling” with whether to charge the Muslim girls caught trying to join Muslim terrorists as terrorists.  via Three American Girls En Route to Syria Planned to Join Militant Groups, Official Says – ABC News.

The FBI has tracked down three American teenage girls in Germany while they were en route to Syria to join militant groups, a law enforcement official told ABC News today.

The girls have not been identified, but law enforcement officials said two are sisters — 15 and 17 years old — and one is 16 years old. The two sisters are from Somalia and the 16-year-old is from Sudan, according to a federal law enforcement source briefed on the case.

This is part of a worrisome trend of “disaffected youth” who are being radicalized, the official said, pointing to the wider phenomenon of foreign fighters converging on the conflict in the region.

There have been other cases of high school age kids trying to get to Syria that haven’t been made public, the official said.

The girls were persuaded to travel overseas and were in contact with someone in Germany, the official said, noting that someone close to them notified authorities.

They were turned around and sent back to the United States, the official said, noting that because they are minors it remains unclear whether they will be charged with anything or be “arrested.”

The Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Department in Colorado responded to a call on Oct. 17 of three missing teens, a department spokesman said, noting that deputies responded to two homes with Denver mailing addresses that are technically in unincorporated Arapahoe County. Family and friends reported the girls missing, but nobody mentioned or knew that the girls had gone overseas, according to the sheriff’s department. The case was closed when a family member called Monday to tell the sheriff’s department that the girls were back safe in Colorado, a spokesman said.

“FBI Denver Division is aware of the situation and assisted with bringing the individuals back to Denver. The juveniles are safe and reunited with their families,” FBI Denver spokeswoman Sue Payne said.

How about immigration charges too? Is it not a crime to lie about intended destinations and purpose? Who bought the tickets? Who paid for them? Will the FBI dare investigate the mosques the girls attended? 

 

Canada: Muslim convert who ran down soldiers wanted to wage jihad, “did his part here”

Media is pretty hush hush about this Islamic terror attack on Canadian soil. KhilafahRouleau

via Martin Rouleau ‘died like he wanted to’ | Toronto Star.

MONTREAL—For more than a year they tried. For more than a year they failed to help their friend, Martin Rouleau, see the light of day. —

Whether it was psychological troubles or honest zeal, the young entrepreneur from St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, the friend to all and father to one young boy was lost to a world of conspiracy theories, hatred and religion-fuelled anger that led to what intelligence and security experts have been fretting about for years: a homegrown, radicalized terrorist acting out on Canadian soil.

“It was a terrorist attack and Martin died like he wanted to. That’s what happened,” one close friend, who asked not to be named, told the Star.

Martin Rouleau adopted the Facebook handle “Ahmad Rouleau,” or the Twitter name “Abu Ibrahim AlCanadi,” or created his account on Ummaland, the Muslim social media site, wearing the face covering of a jihadi bearing his copy of the Qur’an like a trophy.

He became obsessed with practicing his new religion. He prayed constantly. He sprouted a heavy beard, but Rouleau’s friends never considered him to be a threat to himself or to others.

Instead, he spent all his energies during visits with friends trying to convince them about his newfound faith, trying to convert them.

“He thought it was true. He believed it all,” Prince said. “He thought that of all the religions it was Islam that was the truest.”

His Facebook posts stretching back to May 2013 touch on the cause of Palestinians, the righteousness of Islam over Christianity and post several photos of Prime Minister Stephen Harper and other world leaders with orthodox Jews. His Twitter account, in which he takes the AlCanadi moniker commonly used by foreigners that have gone to fight with Islamic terror groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS, has no posts but follows a number of ISIS-related users whose focus is the attempt to establish an Islamic caliphate in Syria and Iraq.

Earlier this summer, the two friends said, Rouleau was stopped by authorities while trying to leave the country.

“He did this because he wanted to reach paradise and assure paradise for his family. He wanted to be a martyr,” said the friend who asked not to be named.

But he also defended some of the most despicable acts for which ISIS has been roundly condemned. When ISIS started decapitating hostages, he defended his faith.

“He became an extremist. He wanted to go fight jihad but they wouldn’t let him do it. The caliphate called all the Muslims on earth to fight. He listened to what they had to say and he did his part here.”


 

Jihad Watch found, “Some notable items from Canadian hit-and-run jihadi Ahmad Rouleau’s Facebook page”.

Video: Western Media is Islamic State’s Best Friend

Not just ISIS, but Islam in general. via ▶ Why the Western Media Is Islamic State’s Best Friend

“…with the help of the Western media, ISIS is using fear as a weapon”

…and not the first to say the same thing;

 

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 37,792 other followers

%d bloggers like this: