The New York Times appears to be vying for a kissing cousin relationship with Al Jazeera America aka CurrentTV. The New York Times published a report titled “Al Jazeera Hires First Anchor for New U.S. Channel” which appears to applaud the Islamist news organization ‘s hiring of a CNN anchor. The report boasts how 180,000 people applied for 170 positions at Al Jazeera America.
The New York Times article also reports that Al Jazeera plans to bring in sixty percent (60%) of the content for their new Al Jazeera America channel from “Al Jazeera English, whose headquarters are in Doha, the Qatari capital.” If Al Jazeera is going to bring in more than half of their new American cable channel’s content from Qatar how long will it be before they air their most popular host.
Florida Family Association has issued seven email alerts that targeted companies which advertised with the New York Times since January 2012. The full details on this effort are posted here under the title “New York Times spews more pro-Islamist propaganda, stiffs Israel, sides with PLO just before Obama’s awkward trip to the Holy Land.”
Ninety-two companies have not advertised with the New York Times after receiving thousands of emails from American consumers that complained after the newspaper:
- Accepted advertising from Al Jazeera America to build their channel in the US.
- Called the United States Constitution “evil.”
- Questioned the inclusion of freedom of speech and religion in the constitution.
- Admired Al Jazeera’s acquisition of U.S. cable channel CurrentTV.
- Applauded Al Gore for bringing Islamist cable news to America.
- Attacked the widely acclaimed video used by the NYPD in counter terrorist training.
- Rejected a full-page anti-Islam advertisement that mimicked a controversial anti-Catholic advertisement they published on March 9, 2012.
- Pitifully branded Muslims in France as victims after a French-born Muslim slaughtered seven people including three children at a Jewish school.
The details regarding each issue above are posted here at Floridafamily.org.
It is time to focus on the few companies, one by one, that continue to advertise with the New York Times. Capital One stands out because it is one of the few national companies that continue to advertise even after receiving thousands of emails during several of the seven email alerts.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to five Capital One officials regarding their company’s advertising support for the New York Times.
To send your email, please click the following link, enter your name and email address then click the “Send Your Message” button. You may also edit the subject or message text if you wish. Please Note: Internet Explorer 10 is not compatible at this time with our Action Message. Please use Internet Explorer 9 or Firefox or Chrome until Microsoft fixes the IE 10 bug.
Please click here to send your email to five Capital One officials regarding their company’s advertising support for the New York Times.
Click here to send your email to eight Hershey officials.
Update: It’s a pattern at NYT, The New York Times Erases Islam from Existence.
Filed under: Creeping Sharia, Sharia, Alerts, Politics, Religion, Media, News, Stealth Jihad | Tagged: Creeping Sharia, islam, New York, Sharia, Politics, Religion, dhimmi, Muslim, News, Life, Media, Technology | 4 Comments »