Florida: 2 Muslims arrested after bar fight, threatened to “kidnap an American and behead him”

via 2 arrested after starting bar fight, making threats, Volusia cops say. h/t Atlas

Screen-Shot-2014-09-01-at-4.12.58-PM Screen-Shot-2014-09-01-at-4.15.33-PM

ORMOND BEACH, Fla. – Two men are facing charges after Volusia County deputies said they started a fight at a bar Wednesday night.

Staff at the Jus’ Beachy Bar on Ocean Shore Boulevard claimed they refused to serve alcohol to 54-year-old Faisal Albagdadi and 30-year-old Ahmed Hindi after they walked into the bar already drunk.

“I need cops at Jus’ Beachy Pecker’s Pub immediately. I got a huge fight going. I mean they’re tearing (expletive) up,” the caller told 911 dispatchers. “We wouldn’t even serve him when he came in, he was so drunk.”

Deputies said that’s when the men got angry and attacked the customers.

“They’re using chairs and everything else,” the caller told dispatchers.

Deputies said the men smashed six bar stools, threw several glasses that cut one woman in the eye and beat up a couple of men. At one point, the fight got so out of control, the dispatcher couldn’t get a hold of the caller.

The men took off before deputies arrived, but the caller was able to get their tag number and the description of their car. Ormond Beach police then quickly tracked down the car and arrested the men.

The arrest report showed that not only did Hindi deny initiating the bar fight, deputies said Albagdadi was uncooperative and threatened to “kidnap an American and behead him, once he’s released from jail.”

Both men face criminal mischief and battery charges. The other customers were not seriously injured. However, the men allegedly caused more than $1,200 in damage.

Albagdadi was previously arrested on Aug. 23 for drunk driving charges.

 Why wasn’t he charged with making a terrorist threat? Because the blockers and tacklers (CAIR) for groups like ISIS have ensured that local cops aren’t taught about the jihad threat that Muslims pose.

 

Muslim leader offers to pay Islamic radicals to leave nation, renounce citizenship

Frank Wolf, please take note and amend your bill. via Muslim leader Dr Jamal Rifi offers to pay Islamic radicals to leave nation | dailytelegraph.com.au.

HIGH-PROFILE Muslim leader Dr Jamal Rifi says he will happily buy “a one-way ticket” for any Islamic radicals wanting to leave Australia.

Dr Rifi said the Muslim community in Sydney was deeply offended by comments made by Wissam Haddad, the manager of Al-Risalah Islamic Centre in Bankstown, who said he and his followers would “give up their passports” if they could leave without “being incriminated”.

Mr Haddad made the statement following Prime Minister Tony Abbott ­announcing a $64 million counter-terrorism package. “I’ll buy them a one-way ­ticket out of Australia never to come back,” the Belmore-based Dr Rifi said.

“Let them give away their citizenship. These people are saying they want to go and ­relieve the oppressed Muslims overseas.

“Why would they care so much about the oppression of the Muslims overseas and through their actions and statements cause so much ­oppression and trouble to the Muslims in Australia?”

Mr Haddad also previously commented he would “live and die” for the Islamic flag not the Australian flag, which also shocked Dr Rifi.

“If given the option to fight for the Australian flag or the ISIS (Islamic State) flag I, without any hesitation, will choose the Australian flag ­because I totally believe ISIS and its ideology are the enemy of Islam,” Dr Rifi said.

Dr Rifi was recently targeted by Sydney-bred Islamic State extremist Mohamed ­Elomar, who offered a $1000 reward for the doctor’s personal information after he spoke out against the atrocities in Syria and Iraq.

 Rifi is going to need a lot of money if recent history in Australia is any indication, including Australia Muslim named commander of Islamic State unit.

As many as 60 Australians are believed to be fighting in Iraq and Syria, with dozens more supporting the terrorist outfit from Australia.

North Dakota: Three Muslims charged with terrorizing soccer players, chased with knife, hammers, shears

A fourth was sent to juvenile detention. via Three men charged with terrorizing. h/t ninjapundit

Three Mandan brothers are in custody at Burleigh County Detention Center after they allegedly chased and threatened three other men following a soccer game Friday night.

Ali Mutleq, 25; Omar Mutleq, 20; and Abedalfattah Mutleq, 18, appeared in South Central District Court Monday on one charge each of Class C felony terrorizing.

According to Bismarck Police Sgt. Mark Buschena, all six men, plus an unnamed 16-year-old boy, were playing a soccer game at Cottonwood Park, 2800 S, 12th St., when one of the brothers allegedly got upset at a foul.

The witnesses — a 25-year-old Bismarck man, a 39-year-old Bismarck man and a 29-year-old Mandan man — told police that the three brothers, and the juvenile, chased after them with a knife, a set of shears and hammers.

Police located the Mutleq brothers, and the juvenile, in a vehicle matching the witnesses’ description. Police arrested the three men and took them to Burleigh County Detention Center. The teen was taken to the Youth Correctional Center in Mandan.

Judge David Reich set bond for each man at $5,000 cash at their Monday hearing.

In Dearborn, we saw a similar terror act where a Muslim killed a soccer referee.

Support of ISIS in North Carolina, USA

The video was removed but the evidence remains. Like ISIS supporters in Ferguson, Chicago, Brooklyn, Detroit, Jersey, California, Minnesota and DC. Has the FBI found out who this guy is? via Alternative Angle.

American supporter of ISIS

A video clip, called “Billion Muslims to Support the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant,” bring together messages of support of ISIS from people around the globe, including USA, Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Australia, Palestine and other Arab states.
The sympathizers of ISIS hold posters proclaiming their allegiance to the Islamic organization and its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
One of them is apparently an American national, who is pointing (minute: 03:20) with the forefinger as an indication of affirmation of Allah’s Oneness and holding a poster, which reads in mixed Arabic and English the following: “American support of the Islamic State ISIS. North Carolina. USA.”
The inept media won’t report on the growing support of ISIS by Muslims in the U.S., particularly black Muslims, as it doesn’t support their narrative. The video was released in June so they’ve had plenty of time to investigate, but haven’t.

Chicago: Muslim driving with ISIS flag threatens to carbomb cops when pulled over

emad-karakrah

Yesterday Muslims were threatening to shoot up an Ohio school and attacking Jews in NYC, now this. via Man with ISIS flag on vehicle threatens cops with bomb | Voices.

A man who had an ISIS flag waving from his vehicle is facing several charges after he threatened police with a bomb Wednesday morning when he was pulled over on the Southwest Side.

Emad Karakrah, 49, was charged with felony counts of disorderly conduct and aggravated fleeing; and a misdemeanor count of driving on a never-issued license, according to Chicago Police. He was also issued three traffic citations.

Someone called police after seeing a “suspicious person” driving a silver Pontiac southbound in the 7700 block of South Kedzie at 9:18 a.m. with an ISIS flag waving out the window, according to a police report.

Officers attempted to pull over the vehicle, but the driver took off, according to the report. The officers called for assistance, and another officer pulled the vehicle over after it went through several red lights.

The man told police during his arrest that there was a bomb in the car and he would detonate it if they searched the vehicle, according to the report.

A bomb squad, the FBI and Homeland Security responded to the scene and searched the vehicle, but no bomb was found, authorities said.

Judge Laura Sullivan ordered Karakrah held on a $55,000 bond Thursday. He is next scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 3.

Feds deny ISIS in Mexico planning attacks on US

Maybe that’s because they’re already in the U.S., and Obama knows that.

xisis-phone-white-house.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qTwutJekqW

via Feds DENY claim that ISIS is in Mexico and plans bombing attacks in US | Mail Online.

The Department of Homeland Security quickly denied claims on Friday from a watchdog group that the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) has militants stationed in Juarez, Mexico who plan an ‘imminent’ attack against the United States.

A DHS spokesman was bewildered, telling MailOnline that ‘we are aware of absolutely nothing credible to substantiate this claim’ made by Judicial Watch, a center-right group.

‘In Mexico?’ the official said on the phone. ‘I haven’t seen that at all.’

An hour before Judicial Watch’s report surfaced, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said publicly that his agency and the FBI ‘are unaware of any specific, credible threat to the U.S. homeland’ from the terror network.

And during a late-morning media briefing, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said flatly that ‘the most detailed intelligence assessment that I can offer from here is that there is no evidence or indication right now that [ISIS] is actively plotting to attack the United States homeland. That’s true right now.’

But Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in an interview that his sources were ‘golden’ and called the government’s insistence ‘so dishonest.’

‘It’s a non-denial denial,’ he told MailOnline.

Citing Johnson’s use of words like ‘credible’ and ‘specific,’ Fitton said, ‘You could drive a truck bomb through that loophole. DHS has not denied our story.’

Judicial Watch reported Friday, based on sources that it would not identify to MailOnline out of concern for their safety, that ISIS terrorists are ‘planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born [sic] improvised explosive devices.’

The group said a ‘warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack’ had been issued to ‘agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies,’instructing them ‘to aggressively work all possible leads and sources’ to prevent it.

It also claimed the commander of Fort Bliss, a U.S. Army base near the Juarez border crossing, has been briefed on the threat.

‘This is dire,’ Fitton said. ‘Look, this needs to be – It’s impossible for me to overstate the seriousness of the threat.’

Or maybe Obama’s truth squad is trying to catch whistleblowers? Both dire situations.

More: Breitbart Texas Verifies ISIS Border Threat With Leaked Doc

Breitbart Texas has exclusively obtained a leaked document warning federal agents about an ISIS-related terrorism threat across the entire US-Mexico border. Though the document focuses on the Texas-Mexico border, Breitbart Texas has confirmed that federal agents across the entire US-Mexico border have received the ISIS terror warning.

The document was released by the Texas Department of Public Safety and warned that ISIS was actively promoting and encouraging supporters to take advantage of the porous Texas-Mexico border to carry out terrorist attacks against US citizens.

The document attributed the increased interest by ISIS to a report done by journalist James O’Keefe. Though the report did not mention O’Keefe by name, it showed images of O’Keefe crossing the porous Texas-Mexico border while wearing an Osama bin Laden mask.

In addition to the report, U.S. Border Patrol Agents confirmed that the U.S. Border Patrol agency was indeed taking the threat seriously. A Border Patrol agent in the Laredo Sector told Breitbart Texas that they had credible information that ISIS was attempting to find individuals and groups in Nuevo-Laredo Mexico to assist in gaining entry into the united states.

A Border Patrol agent in the El Paso Sector would only tell Breitbart Texas that a warning was issued to agents pertaining to ISIS.

US and Canadian Domestic Threat Reports Omit Islamic Terrorism

bizarroworld

via FBI National Domestic Threat Assessment Omits Islamist Terrorism | Washington Free Beacon.

The FBI’s most recent national threat assessment for domestic terrorism makes no reference to Islamist terror threats, despite last year’s Boston Marathon bombing and the 2009 Fort Hood shooting—both carried out by radical Muslim Americans.

Instead, the internal FBI intelligence report concluded in its 2013 assessment published this month that the threat to U.S. internal security from extremists is limited to attacks and activities by eight types of domestic extremist movements—none motivated by radical Islam.

They include anti-government militia groups and white supremacy extremists, along with “sovereign citizen” nationalists, and anarchists. Other domestic threat groups outlined by the FBI assessment include violent animal rights and environmentalist extremists, black separatists, anti- and pro-abortion activists, and Puerto Rican nationalists.

“Domestic extremist violence continues to be unpredictable and, at times, severe,” the report states.

A copy of the unclassified, 60-page National Threat Assessment for Domestic Extremism, dated Aug. 14, was obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. It warns that the threat of domestic-origin extremism was moderate in 2013 and will remain so for this year.

“Domestic extremists collectively presented a medium-level threat to the United States in 2013; the FBI assesses the 2014 threat will remain close to this level,” the report said.

FBI spokesman Paul Bresson said the issue of not identifying Islamist-origin terrorism in the report “has more to do with how the FBI, from an organizational standpoint, distinguishes [domestic terrorism] and [international terrorism].”

“The intended audience of this bulletin understands how we make that distinction,” Bresson said in an email, adding that the FBI does not define domestic terrorism “the same way the media does.”

Another explanation for the omission of Islamist extremism in the report is provided in a footnote to a graphic describing an “other” category of domestic extremism not included in the report. “The ‘Other’ category includes domestic extremist [sic] whose actions were motivated by beliefs which fall outside the eight designated [domestic terrorism] subprograms,” the footnote stated.

The footnote indicates the FBI has separated Islamist terrorism from other domestic extremism.

The Bureau has limited its analytical description of domestic terrorism to groups and people connected to the eight subgroups outlined in the report that use force or violence to coerce or intimidate the population, he said.

“The FBI categorizes Islamic extremists and individuals inspired by Islamic extremist groups as International Terrorism,” he said. “Even though Ft. Hood and Boston were domestic incidents, the ideology and motivation of those behind them had international elements.”

Former FBI Agent John Guandolo said he was not surprised the report did not include any reference to domestic-origin Islamic terror.

“It should not surprise anyone who follows the jihadi threats in the United States that the FBI would not even include ‘Islamic terrorism’ in its assessment of serious threats to the republic in an official report,” Guandolo said.

“Since 9/11, FBI leadership—as well as leaders from Department of Homeland Security, the State Department, CIA, Pentagon, and the National Security Council—relies on easily identifiable jihadis from the Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, al Qaeda and elsewhere to advise it on how to deal with ‘domestic extremism.’”

Patrick Poole, a domestic terrorism expert, also was critical of the report’s omission of U.S. Islamist extremism, blaming “politically correct” policies at the FBI for the problem.

“At the same time we have senior members of the Obama administration openly saying that it’s not a question of if but when we have a terror attack targeting the United States by ISIL, we have the FBI putting on blinders to make sure they don’t see that threat,” Poole said.

“These politically correct policies have already allowed Americans to be killed at Fort Hood and in Boston,” he added

Guandolo said the failure to recognize the domestic Islamist threat had allowed domestic jihadist groups and their sympathizers to shape U.S. government create policies that do not acknowledge jihad as the root cause for the current global chaos.

An example, he said, is that the FBI has appointed a domestic Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas support organization leader to an FBI advisory council at the Washington headquarters.

Additionally, the FBI is failing to train agents and analysts on the Muslim Brotherhood network in the United States, Guandolo said.

“The FBI, no matter how diligent its agents are in their pursuit of ‘terrorists’, will never defeat this threat because its leaders refuse to address or even identify it,” he said. “This level of negligence on the part of the FBI leaders and their failure to understand the jihadi threat 13 years after 9/11 is appalling.”

Poole said the failure of the FBI to understand the domestic Islamist threat led to the U.S. government categorizing the 2009 Fort Hood shooting Army Maj. Nidal Hasan as “workplace violence.”

“In the case of Fort Hood, the FBI was monitoring Maj. Hasan’s email communication with al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki but the FBI headquarters dismissed it because they were talking about ‘religious’ subjects,” Poole said.

“In the Boston bombing case the FBI cleared Tamerlan Tsarnayev with nothing more than a house visit after receiving a tip from Russian intelligence, and never making the connection that he was attending a mosque founded by an imprisoned al Qaeda financier and previously attended by two convicted terrorists,” Poole added.

As a result “we have more than a dozen dead Americans killed here at home because of these politically correct FBI policies, and with threats emerging from all corners this doubling-down on political correctness when it comes to Islam is undoubtedly going to get more Americans killed,” he added.

The domestic threat assessment is the latest example indicating the FBI has been forced by Obama administration policies from focusing on the domestic terror threat posed by radical Islamists.

Guandolo said former FBI director Robert Mueller testified to Congress that he was unaware that the Islamic Society of Boston was the organization behind the radicalization of the Tsarnaev brothers. “That tells you all we need to know about the FBI’s leadership about the threat here in America from the Islamic Movement—they are clueless,” he said.


And the same political cowardice has Canada paralyzed, via Blazing Cat Fur: The words Islam or Muslim are not found in the 2014 Public Report On The Terrorist Threat To Canada.

Nope, not once will you find the words Islam or Muslim mentioned in the government’s 2014 Public Report On The Terrorist Threat To Canada. You can download a pdf of the report here and do your own search, or read it here.

The word “Islamic” is mentioned a total of  9 times,  but solely in the context of terror group names. They couldn’t hide that fact.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 36,270 other followers

%d bloggers like this: