Flight 93, hijacked by Islamic terrorists and brought down in a Pennsylvania field, is now being posthumously hijacked. This time it is the Flight 93 Memorial and a tremendous amount of excellent research and advocacy has been done by a few individuals, including the father of one of the victims, bringing critical light to this appalling situation.
If you’re not up to date on this controversy here is the crux of it: the Flight 93 Memorial has become a memorial to the Muslim hijackers and takes the form of the islamic crescent and star making it a giant outdoor mosque. This may sound like paranoia or an online urban legend, but one only need review the detailed diagrams, research, and absolute refusal of the architect to completely scrap the design.
Therefore it is left to the people, the American people, to not let a memorial to innocent Americans become an obvious memorial to islamic terrorists, and a future symbol of the islamic conquest of America.
Read it all, sign the petition, attend the rally, forward the info to your friends – enemies even, and also read previous posts on this shameful act of dhimmitude. If you have a blog, join the blogburst.
9/11 date to be placed as star on crescent and star flag
Not all of us can make it to Pennsylvania next week to help Tom Burnett Sr. stop the re-hijacking of Flight 93, but if anyone needs another reason to try…
The crescent memorial to Flight 93 will have the 9/11 date inscribed on a separate section of Memorial Wall that is centered on the bisector of the giant crescent, in the exact position of the star on an Islamic crescent and star flag.
Check it out. As can be seen on our blogburst logo, there will be a copse of trees that sits roughly between the tips of the giant crescent (roughly in the position of the star on a crescent and star flag). That is the Sacred Ground Plaza, which sits just above the crash site. Inside the Sacred Ground Plaza is a two part Memorial Wall that follows the flight path down to the point of impact:
Elevation view of Memorial Wall. (Click picture for larger image. Source document here.)
The lower section of Memorial Wall (on the left) contains forty “translucent marble” blocks, inscribed with the names of the 40 murdered heroes (including Tom Burnett Jr.)
Next there is a gap marked “trail,” then the separate upper section of Memorial Wall has three more translucent blocks, inscribed with the 9/11 date. (There is one more translucent block on the flight path: the huge glass block that dedicates the entire site. It sits at the upper crescent tip, at the end of the Entry Portal Walkway. That bring the glass block count to 44, equaling the number of passengers, crew, AND terrorists.)
The path that divides the wall into two parts can be seen on the Crescent of Embrace site plan:
Purple: the path that divides the Memorial Wall into separate upper and lower sections. Aqua: the separate upper section of Memorial Wall, inscribed with the 9/11 date. Red arrow: the centerline of the giant crescent (points to Mecca).
Just by looking, you can see that the upper section of section of Memorial Wall is centered on the bisector of the giant crescent, placing it in the exact position of the star on an Islamic crescent and star flag. (Click picture for larger image.)
The date goes to the star on the Islamic flag. The date goes to the terrorists.
Just one of many Islamic and terrorist memorializing features in the planned memorial, and all of it remains completely intact in the Circle of Embrace redesign, which only disguises the giant crescent with a few irrelevant trees.
Saturday evening we will have dinner someplace that can be flexible about our numbers (probably a big buffet style restaurant). Sunday morning we will visit the crash site. (Alec is making arrangements with the Park Service now, in case we get a large turn out.)
The only reason to try to make it to the meeting itself (10AM-1PM) is if you want to sign up to speak during the public comment period at the end. Otherwise the meetings are pretty dreary.
The larger purpose is to make a statement to the national news outfits that Mr. Burnett’s presence will likely bring. (Fox news gave Mr. Burnett some nice coverage a couple of months ago.) A substantial rally would help that cause, hard as that will be to achieve out in the hinterlands of Pennsylvania.
Somerset is a long way to go to make a statement, but the crash site is well worth visiting in its own right. If you’ve been thinking of making the trip, the weekend of August 2nd would be the time. It is a chance not just to pay a visit, but to in some small way honor the heroes of Flight 93 by following their footsteps and tackling our own hijacker.
To join our blogbursts, just send your blog’s url.
Flight 93 Memorial posts since the release of Crescent of Betrayal, the director’s cut (in chronological order)
- July 06, 2007
- New book exposes the planned Flight 93 Memorial to be a terrorist memorial mosque
- July 17, 2007
- Tribune Democrat abusing Families of Flight 93
- July 31, 2007
- The hijacker has gained control of the cockpit
- August 10, 2007
- Memorial Project Chairman John Reynolds is a fraud
- August 14, 2007
- Tom Burnett Sr. denounces Flight 93 Memorial, calls for Congressional investigation
- August 18, 2007
- Insane statements from the Flight 93 Memorial Project
- August 22, 2007
- Tom Burnett Sr. and Alec Rawls protest the Flight 93 Memorial on TV and radio
- August 29, 2007
- Three terrorist memorializing features in the Flight 93 Memorial, all trivially easy to verify
- September 17, 2007
- Is there such a thing as the direction to Mecca?
- September 19, 2007
- Flight 93 superintendent will NOT honor Tom Burnett Sr.’s request to keep Tom Jr’s name off the memorial
- September 19, 2007
- Tom Burnett’s 9/11 protests against the crescent memorial
- September 28, 2007
- Flight 93 Memorial riddle: why only 38 Memorial Groves?
- October 2, 2007
- Full riddle answer: Why only 38 Memorial Groves?
- October 3, 2007
- Short riddle answer: Why only 38 Memorial Groves?
- October 10, 2007
- Memorial Riddle #2: Why did architect Paul Murdoch lengthen the Entry Portal Walkway?
- October 14, 2007
- Answer to riddle #2
- October 14, 2007
- The exact Mecca orientation of the Flight 93 Memorial
- October 24, 2007
- “A pig is a pig!”
- October 31, 2007
- Lying about the 44 blocks
- November 5, 2007
- Tancredo condemns continued use of giant crescent in Flight 93 Memorial
- November 12, 2007
- Support Tom Tancredo’s call to scrap the crescent memorial
- November 20, 2007
- Memorial superintendent admits giant crescent still present in memorial design
- November 27, 2007
- Mary Bomar’s fraudulent investigation
- December 4, 2007
- TBogg deleted evidence of cover up at the Flight 93 Memorial
- December 11, 2007
- Kevin Jaques: U.S. response to 9/11 should conform to sharia law
- December 18, 2007
- TBogg’s phony excuse for the deleted Flight 93 document
- December 20, 2007
- TBogger verifies that TBogg DID delete the Jaques comment
2008 Flight 93 posts
- January 1, 2008
- Crescent mosque violates the only physical requirement for design entries
- January 9, 2008
- Professor who white-washed the Crescent of Embrace was Paul Murdoch’s classmate at UCLA
- January 15, 2008
- Pentagon not the only Department giving the last word to Muslims covering up terror threats
- January 22, 2008
- More deceptions from Muslim advisor regarding Flight 93 mosque
- January 29, 2008
- The crescent-topped tower
- January 31, 2008
- A plea from Tom Burnett Sr. to the wonderful people of Somerset, American Daily ad #1
- January 31, 2008
- Daily American ad #2: the fraudulent investigation of the Flight 93 memorial
- February 6, 2008
- Where is the lizard army?
- February 12, 2008
- It points to the Vatican
- February 19, 2008
- Memorial Project founder: “They decided that, ‘we’re just not going to address the issue’ [of Islamic symbolism]”
- February 27, 2008
- Map of betrayal
- March 5, 2008
- Islamic symbolism causing fundraising problems for Flight 93 Memorial
- March 12, 2008
- March 19, 2008
- QiblaLocator confirms Mecca orientation of Flight 93 crescent
- March 25, 2008
- Petition for Congressional investigation
- March 31, 2008
- A letter from Tom Burnett Sr: Please sign our petition to stop the Flight 93 Memorial
- April 2, 2008
- UK Independent reports the Mecca orientation of the Flight 93 crescent
- April 8, 2008
- Petition picking up steam
- April 16, 2008
- 40 infidels, strung like fish beneath symbolic Islamic heavens
- April 23, 2008
- Pennsylvanians build an organization to stop the Flight 93 memorial
A Defending Crusader
A Fine Line Between Stupid and Clever
A Liberal’s Worst Nightmare
All American Blogger
Almost Midnight in the West
And Rightly So
Anne Arundel Maryland Politics
apocryphal EVIDENCE !
ARRA News Service
Battle Dress U
Because I’m Right
Big Dog’s Weblog
Chaotic Synaptic Activity
Clay’s Rants and Musings
Common Sense Junction
DC Protest Warrior
Democrat = Socialist
Dr. Bulldog and Ronin
EW1’s Intercept Log
From My Position On the Way!
Ft. Hard Knox
General Rachel’s weblog
Hoosier Army Mom
Ironic Surrealism II
Ivy League Conservatives
Jim-Rose – the Libertarian Popinjay
Just Barking Mad
Lemur King’s Folly
Monkey in the Middle
Muslims Against Sharia
My Own Thoughts
No Compromises When It Comes To Being Right!
Ogre’s Politics and Views
Protest The Church
Protest The Left
Republican Attack Machine
Right on the Right
Space 4 Commerce by Brian Dunbar
Stop the ACLU
the Avid Editor
The Great Lie of Islam
The Hinge of Fate
The Loyal Eagles
The Midnight Sun
The Paradigm Shift
The Renaissance Biologist
The Sanity Sentinel
The Sisyphus Files
The Truth of Islam
The View From the Turret
The Wide Awakes
Tough Girl 101
War of 2 Worlds
We Have Some Planes
Yes, but can I dance to it?