Nothing new here except it sounds like Hamas is getting impatient with the Jakarta street kid. Obama and his lackey’s have been strategizing with Hamas since before he was elected, and do recall: Obama’s church printed a Hamas terrorist’s op-ed in its newsletter for the Obama family and its entire congregation. via Hamas leader says American envoys making contact, but not openly | The Guardian.
The United States is sending a succession of envoys to engage with Hamas but lacks the bravery to talk to the Islamist movement openly, its leader, Khaled Meshal, said in an interview with the Guardian.
Meshal praised President Dmitry Medvedev of Russia for meeting him in Damascus and the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, for hosting the discussion 10 days ago. He told Medvedev that the US was also talking to him. “I thanked him for that meeting and told him the Americans contact us, but are not brave enough to do so openly,” said Meshal. “I am confident that in the very near future, everyone will realise that they will have to deal with Hamas.”
The claim that the US is engaging with a group it lists as a terrorist organisation will upset the Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, whose security forces have locked up and allegedly tortured leading Hamas members in the West Bank..
“Israel is conducting exercises threatening Hamas, Hezbollah and Syria. It needs a war, but choosing the front to fight on will not be a picnic and this reflects the crisis in Israel. It does not want peace, but the option of war is not easy for it,” he said.
Will U.S. media every even consider reporting on this? Will they ask Obama why he is secretly negotiating with designated terrorists? Hamas is a Muslim Brotherhood entity, and the White House is under ever-increasing Muslim Brotherhood influence, if not parroting Muslim Brotherhood ideology.
- Obama tacitly approving talks with Hamas, Taliban too
- Terror group Hamas’ leader hails Obama’s new approach
- Hamas meeting with WH advisors, says message “reaching its destination”
- Hamas Endorses Obama
- Hamas says it held meeting with Obama advisers
- Hamas Leader Says Ready To Talk To President-Elect Hussein Obama
- Barack Obama’s Gaza Campaign Office
- After meeting Hamas terrorists, Carter endorses Obama
- Obama declines to criticize Carter on Hamas
- Obama, La Raza, Hamas – Dangerous Liaisons