Once again begging the question Who Does Keith Ellison Represent? Unemployment and deficits at record levels. Muslims from Minnesota supporting and joining Islamic terrorists in Somalia. Gang violence on the rise in Minnesota. Even the taxpayer funded Islamic school where Ellison sends his daughte with mostly immigrants is being shut down over legal issues. Yet, Keith Ellison has time to spare defending sharia slaughter in another country. via Ellison Rallies Against Ritual Slaughter Ban – Golden Valley, MN Patch.
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) has joined Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY) in urging the Netherlands upper house not to affirm a ban on ritual slaughter.
Ellison, who is a Muslim, and Engel, who is Jewish, say the bill being considered by the Dutch Senate would curtail religious freedom, according to Jewish news outlet JTA:
“This bill would have a direct impact on the one million Muslims and 50,000 Jews who live in The Netherlands,” said a letter the two congressmen sent Monday to Godefridus de Graaf, president of the Dutch Senate. “Both these communities stand to suffer significant hardship if this bill becomes law, and we agree with Dutch Jews and Muslims who say that such a law would curtail their religious freedoms.”
Under the bill being considered by the Senate, animals are required to be stunned before slaughter. Both Jewish and Muslim ritual slaughter must be performed while the animal is fully conscious.
The bill was put forward by the Animal Rights Party, which claims that stunning before slaughter causes less pain to the animal. The Jewish and Muslim communities have a year to prove otherwise or the law goes into effect, JTA reports.
Meanwhile, Ellison Says Iowa Is A ‘Homogeneous State’. In other words, it’s too white and too Christian.
Related posts on Keith Hakim Ellison:
- Congressman Ellison spends Presidents Day weekend at College of Sharia in Qatar
- Keith Ellison proud alma mater will spread sharia
- Congressman Ellison recommends anti-capitalism film, sees twice
- Congressman Ellison doesn’t want investigation into Muslim radicals
- Keith Ellison’s Stealth Jihad
- Keith Ellison’s Muslim Brotherhood Support
- Congressman Ellison, CAIR, and the Institute for Defense Analysis working together?
- Ellison’s $13.5K Muslim Brotherhood paid Mecca trip leaves more unanswered questions
- Rep. Ellison says U.S. trying to ensure safe return of Somali jihadis
- Is Minnesota Rep. Ellison Jeopardizing U.S. Security For The Sake Of Islam?
- Much more in the archives