Update: Causing Fitna was there and Muslims called the police who then forced him to leave – separate post coming.
The Intercontinental Hotel In Kansas City, Missouri is hosting an unindicted co-conspirator to the first World Trade Center bombing – Siraj Wahhaj – who has called Muslims to wage jihad and stated, “[T]ake my word, if 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.” H/t Causing Fitna
A group in California protested a Hilton Hotel that also hosted jihad-preaching Siraj Wahhaj and Hamas-linked CAIR, Hilton Hotel faces protest for hosting Muslim ‘terror co-conspirator’:
DefendAmerica.org points out that the featured speaker for CAIR-LA’s event Saturday night is Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by the Justice Department as a possible co-conspirator in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center that killed six Americans. CAIR itself was named by the Justice Department as an “unindicted co-conspirator” in the Holy Land Foundation probe in Texas, the largest terrorism-finance case in U.S. history.
Wahhaj also urges the violent overthrow of the “filthy” U.S. government and the establishment of Islamic law.
The imam testified as a character witness for convicted WTC terrorist mastermind Omar Abdel-Rahman, known as the “blind sheik.”
Another speaker at the KC event is Sheik Khalid Yasin. Some background from Discover the Networks:
Based in Atlanta, Sheikh Khalid Yasin is a U.S.-born Muslim convert (he was raised as a Christian) and a Malcolm X disciple who has been a popular guest speaker at Muslim Students Association (MSA) events on college campuses across the United States…he has lectured with Omar Bakri Mohammed (the founder of Hizb ut-Tahrir and Al-Muhajiroun), a pro-al Qaeda cleric who in 2006 was banned from the United Kingdom because of his religious extremism.
Yasin’s public pronouncements — at speaking engagements and on DVDs he has produced — include the following:
- “[I]f you don’t have a people that is governed by Sharia [Islamic Law], then you have a lawless people.”
- A secular Islamic state absolutely “cannot work.”
- Sharia should become the law of the land in all nations because Allah “is the best lawgiver.”
- “There’s no such thing as a Muslim having a non-Muslim friend.”
- Homosexuals should be killed because the Koran mandates it — “We don’t make any excuses about that; it’s not our law, it’s the Koran.”
- The 2002 and 2005 terrorist bombings in Bali were justifiable responses to years of Western oppression.
- “This whole delusion about the equality of women is a bunch of foolishness, there’s no such thing.”
- The Koran permits wife-beating.
- “We don’t need to go to the Christians, or the Jews, debating with them about the filth which they believe … We Muslims have been ordered to do ‘brainwashing’ because the kuffaar [unbelievers] … they are doing ‘brain-defiling.’”
On September 11, 2001, Yasin was in Saudi Arabia soliciting the support of an al Qaeda front known as the Al-Haramain Islamic Foundation — which eventually would be designated as a terrorist organization by the U.S. government — to help finance the creation of his proposed “Islamic Broadcasting Company” (IBC).
Update: Note that after we posted this Yasin was abruptly yanked from the event’s program list.
Another participant states Muslims had nothing to do with 9/11. Watch here.
Causing Fitna exposes the openly polygamist Muslims in the area and at this conference. Watch below:
These are the kinds of events taking place regularly in the U.S. to recruit and train Muslims against American values and Americans. Kansas City is re-emerging as an Islamist hotspot.
If you live in the Kansas City area or want to ask the hotel why they are hosting terror-linked, anti-American individuals, contact them:
401 Ward Parkway, | Kansas City, MO 64112
Phone: 816-756-1500 • Fax: 816-756-1635
Toll Free: 866-856-9717