Get your coffee.
– We are doomed: Paranoid, Orewllian-named hate-group finds a mere 25 counter-jihadists in the U.S. and Canada!
– Really doomed: New Jersey’s first Muslim Supreme Court judge previously created a course on “Islamic Law and Jurisprudence” and the terrorist-defending lawyer who helped him devise the course has a new website promoting, you guessed it: SHARIA IN AMERICA!
– Refusing to be one-upped by a Muslim lawyer in dirty Joisey, Saudi-funded Harvard found its own Muslim lawyer and created its own website, Islawmix, to…you guessed it: bring “clarity” to (and promote) Islamic law being practiced in the U.S.!
– What could be more sharia-compliant than Sisters Only Swimming in Tysons Corner, Virginia? For the still wet, that means Muslim women only. Anyone have time to find out what outfit hosts this burkini fest?
– And “Just When You Thought Islam Could Not Get Any More Pathetic,” YouTube shuts down another user account exposing Islam – in this case Muslim clerics clarifying that wife-beating is permitted in the Koran
– The American Spring goes back to its Muslim roots to protest the ‘Islamic Apartheid Conference’ in Philadelphia (The Blaze)
– The UK will make its’ ‘Terrorist Offenders’ Registry retroactive to include “ALL those to have served a year or more for a terror offence since 2000″ (The Sun) and simultaneously give inner-city neighborhoods power to hold
sharia ‘street courts’ (Daily Mail). Avoid Tower Hamlets.
– Muslim North Sudan threatens war against non-Muslim South Sudan…but the Washington Post says it’s only over an oil field
– Angry Muslims beat a veiled woman panhandler holding a one-year old after suspecting she was non-Muslim; police arrested…the beaten non-Muslim
– Lastly, the New York Times commented on a Twitter campaign intended to mock the threat of creeping sharia but incidentally sent a significant amount of traffic our way. Unfortunately for them, newspaper publishing is #2 on the list of top dying industries in the U.S. (Wonkblog). But thanks.
What are you reading?
(Let us know if you like this style of post)