This sounds like a potential victory if true, but only if other venues reject Saudi blood money and refuse to host the jihad-friendly madrassa after 2013. via Islamic Saudi Academy Lease Renewed Until 2013 – Mount Vernon, VA Patch.
The Islamic Saudi Academy will stay in its current home on Route 1 for one more year.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors voted to renew the ISA’s lease until 2013 last year, Mount Vernon District Supervisor Gerry Hyland told Patch.
Hyland confirmed that the Board of Supervisors agreed not to continue the lease past June 2013.
“We have talked about not continuing the lease,” Hyland said. “We could use the building for other purposes.”
In 2010, the Board of Supervisors voted to renew the school’s lease until 2012. The lease addendum included an option to renew the lease for two additional one-year terms, but renewal must be approved by the County Executive.
Plans for the building’s future use are in the “embryonic stage,” Hyland said, but ideas include a social services center or a cultural center.
- Jihad Education: Islamic Saudi Academy in Virginia
- Valedictorian of Virginia Islamic Saudi Academy gets Life in Bush plot
- The Islamic Saudi Academy: “The County and School of Hate”
- Rep. Wolf again petitions for probe of Virginia Islamic schools
- Virginia: Islamic Saudi Academy lease extended despite concerns