Harvard University has posted a verse of the Holy Quran at the entrance of its faculty of law, describing the verse as one of the greatest expressions for justice in history, a Saudi newspaper reported on Sunday.
Verse 135 of Sura Al Nisa (women chapter) has been posted at a wall facing the faculty’s main entrance, dedicated to the best phrases said about justice.
A Saudi student who studies at Harvad published a picture of the poster in his Twitter page, according to the Saudi Arabic language daily Ajel.
“I noticed that the verse was posted by the faculty of law, which described it as one of the greatest expressions for justice in history,” Abdullah Jumma said.
Harvard University was established in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 1636 as the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States.
No surprise considering the Saudi cash Harvard rakes in. And:
- Harvard Gyms go Sharia
- Harvard Broadcasts Islamic Prayer Across Campus
- Muslim lawyer at Harvard says hush, “there is so much good in Sharia”
- Muslims, Harvard shill for Islam, celebrate sharia law & its “desirable chilling effect” in US
- Harvard’s Muslim chaplain sees wisdom in killing apostates
- Harvard hopeful leaves Minn to wage jihad in Somalia
- Saudi’s pay Harvard generously to preserve Islamic texts
- Harvard drops courses by Hindu who wrote about defeating jihad
- Man who recommended Obama to Harvard on behalf of Islamists dies (video)
And see ingrafted’s comment below on other verses of Koranic justice.