The title should read ” NJ attorney general visits yet another mosque.”
PATERSON — New Jersey’s attorney general has visited another mosque as part of an ongoing effort to improve relations with the Muslim community.
Jeffrey Chiesa attended Friday services at The Islamic Center of Passaic County in Paterson.
New Jersey officials have been working to repair relations between Muslims and state law enforcement in the wake of revelations that the New York Police Department conducted secret surveillance of Muslims in New Jersey and elsewhere.
The Paterson mosque is led by an imam who federal authorities have been seeking to deport.
Immigration officials have sought unsuccessfully to tie Mohammad Qatanani to Palestinian terrorist groups.
Gov. Chris Christie and New Jersey law enforcement officials have long supported the imam.
Qatanani is a member of Chiesa’s newly-formed Muslim outreach committee.
Apparently Chiesa has had no comment on the Muslim who beheaded two Christians last week in Jersey.
- NJ attorney general panders at another mosque
- Gov Christie puts Hamas-linked imam facing deportation, 3 more Islamists, on outreach committee
- When Christie was AG, he spent his time pandering at mosques too
- NJ imam supported by Gov. Christie wants to replace First Amendment with sharia law
- NJ Gov Christie praised Hamas-linked imam as “man of great good will”
Filed under: Alerts, Creeping Sharia, Immigration, Legal, Media, Mosque, New Jersey, News, Politics, Religion, Sharia, Stealth Jihad Tagged: | Creeping Sharia, dhimmi, hamas, islam, law, Life, Media, Muslim, News, Politics, Random, Religion, Sharia, travel