How do you say sequester in Arabic – taxation for Islamization?
In a meeting with a group of Arab Americans this week, U.S. President Barack Obama revealed that he will not push the Israelis and Palestinians toward restarting negotiations or outline a new peace initiative during his upcoming visit to the region, but he will take with him a cash infusion of $500 million – which Congress will soon release – of much needed financial aid to the Palestinian Authority.
Obama met at the White House with members from the Arab American Anti-Discrimination Committee, the Arab American Institute, the Arab Federation of Ramallah, the American Task Force for Palestine and other individuals and groups.
Update: 3 days later AFP posts, US unblocks $500M for Palestinians
The United States has quietly unblocked almost $500 million in aid to the Palestinian Authority which had been frozen by Congress for months, a top US official said Friday.
“To date, we have moved $295.7 million in fiscal year 2012 money… and $200 million in fiscal year 2013 assistance,” State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters.
The Obama administration also notified Congress in late February that it was seeking a further $200 million to fund US Agency for International Development (USAID) programs for the Palestinians, she said.
Why so quiet? Why the secrets?
As noted too many times, we have no money and even if we did Hamas and those who voted for Hamas don’t deserve our taxpayer dollars and furthermore, the more we give them the more they kill.
- U.S. taxpayers funding terrorist Hamas through UNRWA
- Clinton gives another $150M to ‘Palestine’
- U.S. taxpayers fund absurd ‘Palestinian’ ad campaign
- Obama pledges another $400 million for Hamas-run Gaza (video)
- More US tax dollars funding terrorist glorification in ‘Palestine’
- US gives $40M to UN’s ‘Palestinian employment agency’
- Former PLO spokesman headlines taxypayer funded ‘Palestinian’ conference
- Great Satan taxpayers fund $64.5M West Bank infrastructure projects
- U.S. govt teams up with Muslim charity, matches ‘Palestinian’ funding
- U.S. taxpayer money used to fund terrorist memorials in ‘Palestine’
- Obama’s Supplemental Bill Passes, Gives Billions to Enemies