h/t Pamela Geller who writes:
Another islamofauxbic hate crime turns out to have been committed by a Muslim. Most hate crimes against Muslims, in fact, turn out to have been faked — mostly so that Muslims can claim they’re being persecuted and that counter-terror efforts have to end. And the authorities fall for this virtually every time.
DEARBORN, MI – A local Muslim woman has dropped her 2015 federal lawsuit against members of the Dearborn Police Department, whose officers she claimed violated her civil rights by requiring her to remove her hijab when she was taken into custody on a traffic warrant.
The city of Dearborn, which was also named as a defendant, said in a statement Wednesday that video taken in the police department’s booking room during the arrest “revealed that her claims were false.”
Maha Aldhalimi had claimed in the lawsuit that she had pleaded sever times with officers to allow her to leave her religious head covering on because of her deeply held religious belief. She claimed that if she didn’t remove it, it would be removed against her will.
When presented with the video evidence from the internal investigation, led by Police Captain Issa Shahin, Aldhalimi’s attorney withdrew the lawsuit on March 10, the city said.
“Dearborn police remain committed to respecting the rights of all people within our custody and we follow a stringent policy regarding religious head coverings,” Dearborn Police Chief Ronald Haddad said in the statement. “We knew this lawsuit had no merit and are glad that the people we serve can have confidence that our officers acted properly in this case.”
Haddad and his officers did not act properly in numerous other cases where Christians were attacked by Muslims and/or Dearbornistan cops violated the Constitutional rights of American citizens while imposing Islamic sharia law.
- Taxpayers lose $100,000 for Dearborn’s illegal enforcement of sharia law
- City of Dearborn Agrees to Apologize for Arresting Christians at Arab Fest
- Dearborn loses court appeal on 1st Amendment rights at Arab Fest
- Jury Acquits Christians Arrested at Arab Fest, Dearborn to face Civil Lawsuit
- Fed judge rules Dearborn sharia-enforcement violated Terry Jones’s constitutional rights
- County Violated Constitutional Rights of Christians by Siding with Violent Muslim Mob