Despite more reports in recent weeks about Muslim “refugees” raping and attacking people in the U.S. and Europe, President Obama has ramped up his Syrian refugee program – delivering 625 to U.S. cities in one week and crossing the 6,000 mark for total Syrians who have entered the country since October.
With a little over two months before the Sept. 30 deadline to fulfill his promise to the United Nations to resettle 10,000 Syrians, Obama has delivered 6,227 Syrian migrants to 38 states and dozens of cities.
That means more than 1,000 have arrived just since July 1.
Of the 6,227 total who arrived since Oct. 1, 2015, only 23 have been Christian and 10 Yazidi. All the of the remaining 6,194 Syrians, more than 98 percent, have been Sunni Muslim. That’s the same sect that makes up the ranks of ISIS, al-Nusra Front and other groups that are viciously persecuting Christians in Syria.
Michigan, California, Arizona, Texas and Illinois are the top five states for numbers of Syrian refugees received so far in fiscal 2016. These refugees are hand-selected by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to be permanently resettled in the U.S.
Only 12 states and the District of Columbia have not received any Syrian refugees so far in fiscal 2016. Those states include Alaska, Alabama, Delaware, Arkansas, Hawaii, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, Wyoming and West Virginia.
Wyoming is the only state that does not participate in the federal refugee program. Montana has been among the states being eyed for future resettlement of Syrians. A resettlement office has been opened there but so far no Syrians have arrived.
More than 99 percent of the Syrians being permanently resettled in the U.S. are Muslim, with less than 1 percent being Christian.
The U.S. resettled 1,682 Syrians in fiscal year 2015 and only 105 in 2014.
The 10,000 Syrian refugees coming in fiscal 2016 are in addition to the 75,000 refugees being delivered to U.S. cities and towns from all other countries. They come from Somalia, Afghanistan, Sudan, Iraq, Burma, Bosnia, Congo and many other countries. The refugee drop-offs are done in almost total secrecy, often without the knowledge of even the mayor or schools superintendent.
WND reported last week that in Lowell, Massachusetts, a 13-year-old girl was twice groped at a public pool July 7 by a 22-year-old man freshly imported into the community from Syria as a “refugee.”
The city manager of Lowell told his local newspaper Tuesday that he was not even notified by the U.S. State Department or its resettlement contractor that Syrians were being delivered to his community.
Is your city a Syrian destination?
Cities receiving Syrian refugees over the past nine months include the following:
- Arizona: Glendale, Tucson, Phoenix
- California: San Diego, Sacramento, Los Angeles
- Connecticut: New Haven, Hartford, New Britain, Stratford, West Haven
- Florida: Tampa, Clearwater, Jacksonville, Del Ray Beach, Palm Beach, Miami, Orlando, Kissimmee, Lauderdale Lakes, Opa-Locka, Pensacola and Tallahassee
- Georgia: Atlanta, Savannah, Stone Mountain, Marietta
- Illinois: Chicago, Rockford, Aurora, Moline, Hickory Hills
- Colorado: Denver and Thornton, Colorado
- Idaho: Boise
- Indiana: Indianapolis and Carmel
- Des Moines: Iowa
- Kansas: Kansas City and Wichita
- Kentucky: Louisville and Lexington
- Louisiana: New Orleans and Baton Rouge
- Maine: Portland
- Maryland: Baltimore, Riverdale, Ellicott City, Silver Spring
- Massachusetts: Worcester, Springfield-West Springfield, Lowell, Westfield, Billerica
- Michigan: Dearborn, Clinton Township, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Troy, Battle Creek, Ann Arbor, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, W. Bloomfield Township, Madison Heights, Sterling Heights, Ypsilanti, Lansing
- Minnesota: Minneapolis, Rochester and Savage
- Missouri: Saint Louis, Columbia, Creve Coeur, Kansas City
- Nebraska: Omaha
- New Hampshire: Concord
- New Mexico: Albuquerque
- New York: Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Brooklyn, Utica, Rochester, New York
- New Jersey: Elizabeth, Camden, Bellmawr, Hawthorne, Jersey City, Moorestown, Woodland Park and Paterson
- Nevada: Las Vegas
- North Carolina: High Point, Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro, Winston-Salem and Charlotte
- Ohio: Columbus, Toledo and Cleveland
- Oklahoma: Tulsa
- Oregon: Portland and Beaverton
- Pennsylvania: Erie, Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh
- Rhode Island: Providence
- South Carolina: Columbia
- Tennessee: Nashville and Memphis
- Texas: Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, Plano, Sugar Land, Tomball and San Antonio
- Utah: Salt Lake City
- Virginia: Charlottesville, Newport News, Roanoke, Harrisonburg, Powhatan and Falls Church
- Washington: Spokane, Seattle, Richland, Kent
- Wisconsin: Oshkosh, Sheboygan, Milwaukee, Madison.
One city listed above that has received Syrian Muslims, Palm Beach, Florida just arrested 3 Muslims who had a Syrian contact.
Where Muslims migrate, mosques are built. Where mosques are, sharia and jihad are preached. Where sharia and jihad are preached, freedom of non-Muslims erodes quickly and terrorists are bred. Your town or city is next.
Filed under: Creeping Sharia, Immigration, Legal, Media, News, Obama, Politics, Religion, Sharia, Stealth Jihad Tagged: | Barack Obama, Creeping Sharia, islam, law, Legal, Life, Media, Muslim, News, Obama, Politics, Random, Religion, Sharia, terrorism, travel