He also called the lying Khizr Khan a hero.
Source: Khans thank Islamic convention attendees, warn ‘assault’ on community will outlast election – Chicago Tribune
Khizr Khan and his wife, Ghazala, whose son, Capt. Humayan Khan, was killed in 2004 in Iraq, spoke to the annual Islamic Society of North America convention in Rosemont on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday night, Jeh Johnson, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, called the Khans heroes during his address.
The Khans were presented with the Outstanding Ambassadors of Islam Award during Saturday night’s session.
Ghazala Khan told the thousands of people they were all her children and that she loved them all.
Johnson reassured the audience that the Department of Homeland Security was “aligned” with their interests and that the Muslim-American story was “the quintessential American story.”
“It’s frustrating to listen to those who foment fear, suspicion and intolerance,” Johnson said. “Who don’t know the mistakes of history and are in the midst of repeating them. Have faith that the character of the American people, as a whole, is such that in the end, in the end, we will choose not to drink this brand of soiled milk.”
Speaking of history:
- The Dept. of Homeland Security was created to defend Americans from Muslim terrorists after 9/11
- For 1,400 years, Muslims have been waging jihad to spread Islam – Johnson refuses to Look to History
- ISNA is a Muslim Brotherhood-founded group that the U.S. government has labeled an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest Islamic terror financing conviction in U.S. history
- A federal judge upheld that designation, stating the government had “produced ample evidence” linking the group to Hamas and thereby justifying the designation
- Muslim contributions to America are overwhelmingly negative (see 9/11, Fort Hood, San Bernardino, Orlando, CAIR, and thousands of other actions diametrically opposed to American values)
- Khizr Khan whom Johnson called a hero is a fraud has written extensively about sharia law and then lied about it to the American people saying “there is no such thing as sharia”
DHS is a failure, as is Johnson – a traitor who should be tried as such.
“In 33 months as your secretary of Homeland Security, I have personally visited American Muslim communities in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Detroit, Dearborn, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Minneapolis, and Los Angeles,” he said.
How many non-Muslim communities has he visited on the taxpayer dole to protect them from the Muslim terrorists bent on killing Americans?
Filed under: Creeping Sharia, DHS, Legal, Media, News, Politics, Religion, Sharia, Stealth Jihad Tagged: | Creeping Sharia, islam, law, Legal, Life, Media, Muslim, News, Politics, Random, Religion, Sharia, travel