Sep. 9, 2016 – Two days prior to the 15th anniversary of the Muslim attack on the World Trade Center Towers, Sacramento radio AM 1530 KFBK was heard proselytizing for the Muslim religion.
Note that this was not a Public Service Announcement or paid advertisement; it was within a news report about the 9/11 anniversary. During the 9:00 am news broadcast this morning, news anchor Kitty O’Neil said, paraphrased:
” This Sunday, Sep. 11 marks the 15th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center that killed Americans. The next, Monday, Sep. 12, is a Muslim holiday and Muslims are concerned about a backlash because it is so close to 9/11. ”
A representative from CAIR is introduced. He explained the holiday. I do not think he named it; it’s the Eid al-Adha, the Feast of Sacrifice.
The news story ends with, “CAIR hopes you will reach out to Muslims to learn about this holiday.”
What We Already Know About The Feast of Sacrifice:
In Muslim countries, Eid al-Adha is Celebrated with Ritualistic, Bloody Street Slaughter of Farm Animals
EXAMPLES – graphic
Thank A Catholic Bishop for Muslim Resettlement
- Muslim immigrants are shown mercy by the Catholic bishops who resettle them in the U.S.
- Catholic Charities is a “refugee resettlement agency” funded by the government.
- The government gave Catholic Charities A GAG ORDER: NO RELIGIOUS PROSELYTIZING!
- However, Muslims may proselytize on non-Muslim radio shows.
- The Department of State has cooperative agreements with nine domestic resettlement agencies to resettle refugees. While some of the agencies have religious affiliations, they are not allowed to proselytize.
- Have you ever heard a non-Catholic news report say, “The Catholic bishops hope you will reach out to Catholics to learn about Lent” ?! (We could have benefited from being propped up like that in 2002, the Year of the Priest Crisis.)
We wonder if Catholic religious celebrations will ever be endorsed during a non-Muslim radio news report in the same manner! They are nonviolent and peaceful.
The only animal sacrificed by Catholics is the Chocolate Easter Bunny, and it may be “halal” – sharia-approved – if bought outside the U.S.