More on yesterday’s post on Canada to Combat “Islamophobia” by Funding Terror Front Groups with Taxpayers’ Money
Iqra Khalid MP announces $23 million from Canadian tax payers to help fund Islamophobia. Unfortunately, the groups receiving money have repeatedly been identified as funding terrorism, have lost charitable status and bank privileges. Will Canada be identified as a national security threat to the United States?
If you’re living in Canada(stan), continue reading: We have been duped and our pockets are being picked!
- Here’s some higher level email addresses for you; email@example.com, Iqra.firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Your MP’s email address can be found here. Send a copy of your email to Media Action Group at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can track them;
- Be clear and brief using no more than three or four talking points. A list of talking points can be found at the bottom of the Media Action Group instruction here; and
- consider these excellent articles to bolster your command of the subject matter;
- FUREY: Iqra Khalid story goes from bad to worse
- FUREY: M103 report makes Canada look like cesspool of intolerance
- FUREY: Hijab hoax girl, family owe Canadians an apology
- FUREY: Trudeau labels legit terrorism questions as ‘Islamophobia’
- Killer’s confession reveals Quebec mosque shooting was NOT terror or Islamophobia
- Barbara Kay: Getting to the heart of what M-103 was always all about