A sampling of terror arrests, indictments and convictions as well as other threats posed by followers of Islam in the U.S. just during the month of October.
Jihad & Terror
|Chicago: Muslim refugee pleads guilty aiding Islamic terror organization in Syria
Aws Mohammed Younis al-Jayab, 25, who entered the United States as a refugee from Syria and then returned to fight pleaded guilty to charges of terrorism in a US court on Wednesday.
|Arizona: Muslim refugee arrested, showed undercover FBI agents how to build, detonate bombs
Federal investigators swooped in and arrested Ahmad Suhad Ahmad for showing them how to build and blow up a bomb.
|5 terrorists released from Gitmo by Obama join the Taliban in Qatar
|South Carolina: Muslim who warned of jihad pleads guilty to building and placing bombs in Anderson County
One of the boxes included a three-page typed letter that said the incident with the wicker basket in January “was only the start” of what the community could expect, and that “gifts” would keep coming “until the Islamic State and flag are above all others,”
|Ohio: Muslim Immigrant Wanted ISIS Training, Hoped to Trigger Conflict in U.S.
Naser Almadaoji, a 19-year-old naturalized U.S. citizen from Iraq, was arrested and charged Wednesday with attempting to provide material support to the ISIS Wilayat Khorasan, the Islamic State’s branch in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
|Alabama: 22-year-old Muslim woman worked to facilitate support for al Qaeda
22-year-old Alaa Mohd Abusaad has been charged by federal authorities in Birmingham with attempting to provide support and resources to terrorist organization al Qaeda.
|Chicago: Muslim immigrant charged with recruiting for ISIS, encouraging “violent jihad”
Ashraf Al Safoo, 34, faces one count of conspiracy to provide material support and resources to a foreign terrorist organization after being charged with using social media to help ISIS recruit operatives, encourage people to carry out terrorist attacks and spread propaganda to support “violent jihad.”
|Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty for Muslim Terrorist Who Mowed Down 8 People on NYC Bike Path
Federal prosecutors in Manhattan told a judge on Friday that they intend to seek the death penalty if a jury convicts Sayfullo Saipov, the Uzbek man charged in the 2017 truck attack that killed eight people on a crowded Manhattan bike path.
The Halloween Day attack was the deadliest in New York City since Sept. 11, 2001.
|New York: U.S. appeals court upholds conviction and life sentence for jihad-preaching imam
A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday upheld the conviction and life prison sentence given to a London imam for supporting terrorism.
The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said there was overwhelming evidence against Mustafa Kamel Mustafa, 60.
|Ohio: Muslim given $1M bond after charged with abuse of a corpse and setting woman’s body on fire
A man was arrested Monday in connection to a woman whose body was found burned in an Upper Arlington park Oct. 14.
Upper Arlington police say 27-year-old Mohamed Abdullahi was arrested and charged with abuse of a corpse and arson.
|More Islamic Terror:|
- New York: Muslim Stops Car, Brutally Assaults 62-year-old Jewish Man Walking to Synagogue (VIDEO)
- Oklahoma: Bystander stops sexual assault by hitting Muslim suspect, detaining him for officers
- Texas: Prominent Imam Forced Out of Mosque After Grooming Teen Girl for Sex
- Pennsylvania: Major incident at Saylorsburg compound of exiled Turkish imam Fethullah Gulen
- New York: Owner of limo company charged in crash that killed 20 is former FBI terror informant from Pakistan
And there was a whole lot of sharia being implemented in America during the month of October. The infamous terror-linked CAIR was at the forefront as usual – in a most sinister fashion: attacking U.S. churches.
- California: Terror-linked CAIR wants IRS to investigate Corona pastor for sermon remarks about Muslim candidate and sharia
Sharia in our Schools
- NYU’s Muslim Brotherhood-founded student group not satisfied with 4 campus prayer spaces – demands more
- Muslim Rutgers student who falsified quotes to slander journalist as Islamophobe is intern for Dem congressman (VIDEO)
- Detroit: Catholic Marygrove College Offering Segregated, Muslim-Only Classes
- Brandeis Univ announces student fund for projects to “fight Islamophobia and promote Islamic values”
- Wisconsin: Muslim “livid” over university’s terrorism class with entire module on…”Jihad”
- San Diego: Judge Sides with Terror-linked CAIR, Denies Injunction on School District’s “Anti-Islamophobia” Initiative
Sharia Enforced by Corporate America & Local Municipalities
- Amazon scheme supports Islamic extremists
- Hyatt Hotels Corp complying with sharia law by banning groups that criticize Islam
- New York’s Disastrous $250K Grant For Organizations Linked To Islamic Extremism
- Ventura County Sheriff’s Office negotiates with terror-linked group, will pay hijabi & adopt sharia policy
Sharia Adherents in Elected Office
- Keith Ellison Again Misleads On Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan Ties
- Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother
- Arizona: Dem Candidate Sinema Being OK with Americans Joining Taliban Is ‘Disqualifying’
- Arizona: Senate Dem hopeful Kyrsten Sinema promoted events featuring convicted terror lawyer
- California: Democrat Candidate – Grandson of Palestinian Terrorist – Defends Donation to Terrorist-linked CAIR
- Florida: Dem Gubernatorial Candidate Andrew Gillum Encouraged Attendees at Teror-linked CAIR-Hosted Conference
- Bangladeshi Islamists go to Washington, but will Washington know who it’s dealing with?
Sharia in Sports
Sharia Fraud Funds Jihad
- Report: Millions in Food Stamp Dollars Flowed to Terrorists
- Michigan: Muslim doctor – who lost medical license in Massachusetts – faces lawsuit alleging fraud
- New York: Owner of Queens Pharmacies Aleah Mohammed Charged in $7.9M Scheme to Defraud Medicare and Medicaid
- Islamic Relief Under Investigation; Congress Demands Answers
- D.C. Federal Court: CAIR Must Stand Trial for Consumer Fraud