A sampling of terror arrests, indictments and convictions as well as other threats posed by followers of Islam in the U.S. just during the month of November.
Click any hyperlink below to read the full story, then share to your social media sites using the buttons on the bottom of each story. Future generations will thank you!
Jihad & Terror
|Michigan: Muslim convicted for Ramadan knife attack on airport security officer
A jury needed only about an hour of deliberations to convict Amor Ftouhi, a native Tunisian, of terrorism charges in the June 2017 Bishop International Airport stabbing case.
Ftouhi screamed several comments along the lines of “Allah Akbar, kill all infidels…
|New York: Muslim immigrant who detonated suicide bomb in Port Authority Bus Terminal found guilty
Akayed Ullah, 28, of Brooklyn, New York, and a lawful permanent resident from Bangladesh, was convicted today on all six counts of the Indictment, which charged him with offenses related to the detonation and attempted detonation of a bomb in a subway station near the New York Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City…
|Arizona: Syrian Muslim gets life sentence for making bomb parts used against U.S. soldiers
Authorities say Ahmed Alahmedalabdaloklah made circuit boards that were used to detonate bombs for the 1920 Revolution Brigades, an insurgent group that claimed responsibility for 230 attacks against American soldiers in Iraq from 2005 to 2010.
|Oklahoma: Muslim threatens explosion, ‘Hundreds are going to die in OKC’
Amiremad Nayebryazdi told his sister that, “Hundreds are going to die in Oklahoma City, something very large is going to happen, it will be on the news, and don’t tell mom and dad until it is seen on the news.”
|Wisconsin: Muslim Convert Convicted of Trying to Join Islamic State via Mexico
An American federal court convicted a Wisconsin man – Jason Michael Ludke – of trying to provide support to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced this week.
|Arizona: Muslim refugee arrested, showed undercover FBI agents how to build, detonate bombs
Federal investigators swooped in and arrested Ahmad Suhad Ahmad for showing them how to build and blow up a bomb. The sting operation lasted nearly two years.
|Chicago: Muslim refugee pleads guilty aiding Islamic terror organization in Syria
A California man who entered the United States as a refugee from Syria and then returned to fight pleaded guilty to charges of terrorism in a US court on Wednesday.
Aws Mohammed Younis al-Jayab, 25, told a federal court in Chicago that he flew to Turkey in November 2013 and then entered Syria. There he joined Ansar al-Islam.
|California: Man found with Koran, book on terrorism, and sawed off rifle
…The religious text, paired with a book on the psychology of terrorism, as well as a sawed-off rifle — all allegedly found in Dajon Ford’s car at the time of his arrest — was cause for concern,
|California: Radical Muslim Group Operates Commune in Dunlap
The Miraj compound, located in Dunlap, California, is home to a group of radical Islamists connected to the extremist Black nationalist Muslim group Al-Ummah (The Community).
|California: Somali Muslim Tries to Run Down Jews Outside Hancock Park Synagogue (VIDEO)
Mohamed Mohamed Abdi, ran a red light, made a U-Turn and accelerate toward them.
Abdi allegedly tried to hit the men again before attempting to drive away, but he crashed into another vehicle in the area. Police found a knife in Abdi’s vehicle, Chief Michel Moore said.
More Islamic Terror:
- Boston Bomber told friend his brother “had committed jihad” in unsolved Waltham triple slaying
- FBI Announces $3M Reward For Help Finding Iranian Who Sourced IED Parts From Minnesota
Islamic Rape & Violence Against Americans
- Pennsylvania: Muslim Uber driver charged with raping unconscious female passenger in Chester County
- Colorado: Muslim Uber driver charged with kidnapping, kissing 15-year-old girl in Golden
- Texas: Notorious Mosque Covered Up Abuse of Children, Allowing Suspected Pedophile to Flee Country
- Texas: Police Chief Goes to Notorious Irving Mosque, Tells Them Legality of Reporting Child Sexual Abuse
- California: Muslim Uber Driver Arrested After Kidnapping 4 Passengers
- Michigan: Trial of Muslim teen who ‘honor killed’ mother postponed, attorneys challenge video evidence
- California: Muslim arrested at LAX fleeing to Jordan after girlfriend found dead in Anaheim dumpster
- New York: Saudi sisters found drowned and duct taped on bank of Hudson River
- California: Egyptian immigrant charged with fraud after driving off pier, killing two autistic sons
- Kansas: Judge gives Muslim visa scofflaw FOUR YEARS until next immigration hearing
- More Bangladeshis Apprehended at Texas Border, Six in 12 Hours
- Long Island: 7 charged with laundering drug trafficking proceeds between U.S., South America
- VIDEO: American NGO Founder Teaches Muslim Migrants to Lie About Being Christian
The big story in November were the elections, some won, some stolen, some uncontested. The big winners: those who live according to sharia law!
Sharia Adherents in Elected Office
- At least 57 Muslims elected to local, state, and national positions
- Video: U.S. House of Representatives – a step closer to sharia compliance
- Why did Arabic Billboards Appear in the U.S. During Midterms Elections?
- Michigan: Muslim Democrat Dances with Palestinian Flag at Victory Party
Litigation & Judicial Jihad
- Michigan: Federal judge dismisses female genital mutilation charges against Muslim doctor
- Minnesota: Muslim Who Got Chipotle Manager Fired is an Admitted Dine-and-Dash Thief
- Michigan: Terror-linked Muslim group sues city of Troy over mosque denial
- Obama-appointed judge agrees to hear special plea for Muslim who plotted to car bomb Chicago bar
Just plain, old sharia creeps:
- California: U.S. Air Force Grants Beard Waiver to Muslim Airman
- Oklahoma: Mosque expansion is completed in Edmond
- Islamic groups in Pittsburgh pocket thousands in cash raised for Jewish community after mass shooting
And lastly, to sum it all up – and which you can expect a lot more of if you don’t get active, alert your friends, neighbors and co-workers: