Blatant indoctrination of impressionable young children to an ideology and culture that is diametrically opposed to American values.
Explore and celebrate modern and historic Muslim cultures February 2 thru September 2, 2019
Why is This Important?
Social learning is the key to acceptance.
Although Please Touch already reaches a diverse audience, America to Zanzibar is our first step in developing and customizing an exhibit to foster social learning. Nationally, museums are being called upon to develop educational programming about diversity and inclusion. America to Zanzibar is the first major exhibition undertaken by our museum, our goals are:
- To support our mission of changing a child’s life through the power of learning through play
- Use the exhibit as a catalyst for learning and exploration of the Muslim culture.
- Support and expose families to the diverse and vibrant Muslim community here in Philadelphia
- Open up conversations and additional discuss on diversity, inclusion and acceptance
Come out and celebrate the diversity of our region while learning about another culture. This exhibit is ideal for families with children up to 5th grade, and is an ideal trip for students and teachers.
Muslim Culture in Philadelphia
America to Zanzibar features original programming drawn for the Muslim community right here in the City of Brotherly love.
Philadelphia has one of the largest Muslim populations of any major US City. With over 200,000 Muslims and over 50 mosques, our Muslim community is vibrant, colorful and worthy of an in-depth look. We took the framework for America to Zanzibar that was created by the Children’s Museum of Manhattan’s and put a truly unique Philly spin to it. You’ll find:
- Commissioned art from acclaimed Philadelphia artists
- Local performing artists
- Stories and traditions from throughout our Muslim community
- Immersive 3-d environments that allow a child to experience this culture first-hand.
America to Zanzibar provides an excellent opportunity to learn about diverse cultures, religious and socioeconomic communities in Philadelphia.
According to Kristin E. Holmes writing at philly.com,
The museum amassed about $600,000 in funding from such benefactors as the Pew Center for Arts and Heritage, Peco, the Mayor’s Fund for Philadelphia, and the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission. A 20-member advisory council made up of Muslim and non-Muslim community members worked on the project for two years.
Why didn’t Holmes mention that the Muslim woman in the video who was behind the museum indoctrination exhibit is an executive with the terror-linked Hamas front group CAIR?
And why in this wide-ranging exhibit exposing children to Islam is there no mention of Islam’s founder Mohammad? Mohammad is the perfect example for all Muslims, so why is he not prominently presented and in great detail?
No mention for parents that Islam’s founder married a girl no older than many of the children seen in the pictures on the museum’s webpage?
No mention that Islam’s founder consummated that marriage to a six-year old when she was nine? And that Islam permits marriage of underage girls to men of any age.
No mention of Mohammad’s many wives? Nor the hundreds, if not thousandes, of people he slaughtered or that were slaughtered to spread Islam?
The indoctrination is by admission “a catalyst for learning and exploration of the Muslim culture.” So why the glaring omission of Mohammad and sharia law?
There certainly won’t be any discussion of real Muslim culture in Philadelphia either.
At the Creeping Sharia Please Read Archive you will learn more about Muslims and Islam in Philadelphia, here.
- Philadelphia: Mosque leaders applying sharia law, try to cut off suspected thief’s hand
- Philadelphia: Muslim Attempts to Assassinate Cop, Says Did It in Name of Islam (Video)
- Philadelphia: Mom pleads guilty, admits planning to abandon kids for ISIS
- Philadelphia: Afghan Muslim busted, lied about jihad links on immigration application
- Philadelphia aka ‘Muslim Town’: A look inside
- Jihad in Philadelphia (video)
- Philadelphia City Council Infiltrated By Muslim; Co-Sponsors Event with Terror-linked CAIR, Islamist Groups
- Philadelphia Councilwoman honors known Muslim terror supporter
- Philadelphia City Council Passes Resolution Welcoming Sharia Law
- Philadelphia Imam Lied About Personal Relationship with Mosque’s Devout Jihadist
- CAIR-linked militant, Muslim boy scouts in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia: Woman in Muslim Garb Robbing Banks, Says FBI
- Philadelphia: Another Bank Robbery In Muslim Garb