Candidate says the “Islamisation of Australia” must stop

australia-sharia

Source: Hanson says the “Islamisation of Australia” must stop | Queensland Times  h/t Islamist Watch

PAULINE Hanson is preparing an assault on seats across the region at the upcoming federal election.

Ms Hanson’s One Nation Party will field candidates in the federal seats of Blair, Oxley and Wright – seats which could ultimately decide the election.

Australians will head to the polls for a double dissolution election on July 2.

Former Australian Federal Police officer Troy Aggett will contest the seat of Blair while small business owner Rod Smith will contest Wright.

One Nation’s candidate for Oxley, Brad Trussell, will be formally announced tomorrow.

Ms Hanson said one of the key issues her candidates would be campaigning on was immigration – especially surrounding of what she claims is the “Islamisation of Australia”.

She said she would like to see Australia adopt a similar policy to that of US presidential candidate Donald Trump who said if elected he would ban all Muslims from entering the country.

“Muslims who come here have no intention of assimilating into our society,” she said.

“They pose a very real risk to our way of life and the Islamisation of our country needs to stop.

“We have to face facts . . . we cannot keep our heads in the sand over this issue any more.

“Our politicians, of all persuasion, are not doing enough to address this issue.

“It is only through the excellent work of our security forces and police that we have not seen a Islamic terrorist attack in this nation.

“Only last week we saw a Muslim teen arrested for planning an attack on Anzac Day.

“People have to decide where their loyalties lie, they are either with Australia or against Australia.”

Ms Hanson, who is hoping to secure a Queensland Senate seat at the federal election, said it was time to put Australians first.

She said the nation’s current immigration policies are broken and needed a massive overhaul.

“We have the right to be selective on who enters this country,” she said.

“These people are not fleeing for their lives . . . they are fleeing because they just want the good life.

“We know 85% of them that come here remain unemployed for about five years and who do you think foots that bill . . . Australian taxpayers.

“These people are a drain on our society.

“Our elected representatives need to start putting Australians first.”


Australia has been under Islamic siege for some time, 100 years of jihad against Australia.

It’s also unclear why Hanson stated there hasn’t been a terror attack in Australia yet, considering Australia: Muslim immigrant assassinates cop, Prime Minister immediately defends Islam and this Muslim takes hostages in Sydney cafe, forces to hold Islamic flag in window. Maybe she meant a coordinated, 9/11-scale jihad attack.

Read the Creeping Sharia archive on Australia – full of sharia and jihad wrought by followers of Islam.

Australia: Muslim immigrant tells court:  ‘Islam says I can beat my sister’

Diversity and multiculturalism, courtesy of your selected officials. Taught in the mosque no doubt. Tens of thousands of Muslim refugees and immigrants from Afghanistan are in the U.S. too. And Obama’s Muslim refugee surge is just starting.

via: Children’s Court: Islam says I can, claims teen who beat sister | GeelongAdvertiser

A GEELONG teenager has told a court he is entitled to beat and whip his younger sister because he is her guardian according to Islam.

A Children’s Court heard the 17-year-old also resisted police during his arrest, telling them later he hoped officers would either shoot him or send him back to Afghanistan.

The youth pleaded guilty on Thursday to assault and breaching an intervention order.

A police prosecutor said that, on December 19 last year, the boy went to his mother’s house and attacked his teenage sister with a metal spoon, hitting her on the arms and causing bruising.

“He was upset because she wouldn’t change the television station,” the prosecutor said.

“He also used the spoon to beat holes in the walls.”

The prosecutor said that, on December 20, the teen returned to the house and an argument started between he and his sister, during which he whipped her around the legs with beads.

“He then threw a speaker at the television smashing the screen,” he said.

“Police attended and, while trying to handcuff him, he kept resisting, repeatedly turning away.

“He was eventually overpowered and handcuffed but continued to resist police.”

The prosecutor said the youth’s offending breached a Good Behavior Bond and a personal safety intervention order.

“When asked his reason for resisting police he told them, ‘I hoped they would either shoot me or send me back to Afghanistan’,” the prosecutor told the court.

“He said that, as a man, he was entitled to replace his mother’s television and that, as a man, he was entitled to hit his sister because he was her guardian according to Islam.”

A Magistrate told the youth that, as a man, he was entitled to replace the television.

“But as a man you are not entitled to beat your sister in Australia,” he said.

“That is not what a man should do.

“You have no right to assault anyone and not your sister and if you continue to do it, you will be locked up.”

The youth was convicted and released on six months probation.

Australia’s (Muslim) Child Bride Problem

Watch the video below too. via: Australia’s Child Bride Problem. | thefinn’s blog  h/t TROP

In early February 2014 I first saw a story in the Guardian, this story consisted of a Muslim doctor in Sydney who was fed up. She was fed up with young girls coming into her surgery pregnant at 13 and 14 years of age. When asked who got them pregnant the answer was always the same – their husbands.

The doctor’s name is Dr Eman Sharobeem. I notice she has since set up a “child bride hotline” – something I never thought we’d need in this country – in order to try and stem the tide of young girls being married or sometimes sold into these slave-like arrangements.

Dr Eman Sharobeem has spent almost a decade working with victims of forced marriage in Australia. So you can imagine her surprise back in july of the same year when the federal government spent almost $500,000 in grants to address the problems of child marriage in Australia on Islamic religious and academic bodies and bypassed her completely.

I would surmise this is more in line with the federal government plan of paying Islamic institutions to thwart odious cultural problems themselves, rather than the government having to step in to do it, as we’ve seen with the distribution of $1 million “anti-terror” funds to Islamic schools and Mosques around the country in recent times. At least they can be seen to be doing something I guess.

At around the same time that Dr Sharobeem was denied funds for her already trialed measures to counter the child bride issue, and her opening of a hotline for child brides who wanted help, a 26 year old Pakistani man was being arrested for having an ongoing sexual relationship with a girl who was only 12. He was arrested in the attempt to try and secure her guardianship.

Apparently the man was quite shocked to learn that he was doing something wrong, as the girl was his wife.

In the wake of the man’s arrest the Community Services Minister Pru Goward was interviewed on 2GB and suggested that forced child marriages were in fact “quite common”.

‘I understand there are actually a significant number of unlawful, unregistered marriages to under-aged girls in NSW, particularly in western Sydney, south-west Sydney and the Blue Mountains,’ she said.

Of course one must surmise that while the law of the land considers these under-aged girls to be unlawfully married Islam does not. And with the influx in recent years of Sharia courts to oversee “marriage counselling” – many of which are also celebrants – these women are literally living in a world of their communities, or more correctly Islam’s making.

Police say there are possibly hundreds of such cases right now across Australia that they know nothing about, and are not reported because the Muslim community does not see there to be any problem with the practice.

In fact between 2011 and 2014 there have been 60 such cases found in the Sydney region alone. Continue reading

Australia: Senate Candidate Calls for 10-Year Pause in Muslim Migration

via: Australian Senate Candidate Calls for 10-Year Pause in Muslim Migration | Daniel Greenfield @ Frontpage Mag

Everyone agrees that we need to cut down on Muslim terrorism and sexual assaults of the kind that took place in Germany. And realistically speaking, there’s only one approach that can work. And the idea is spreading that it’s time to pause the huge flow of Muslim migration which is the source of much of the terrorism, sexual assault, religious intimidation and crime.

THE NSW candidate for Australian Liberty Alliance spoke to a packed room at the services club last Saturday and promised to be a voice for locals who feel they have not been listened too regarding the intake of refugees.

Glen Innes Severn Council Mayor Colin Price spoke out earlier this year about council’s decision to make Glen Innes a refugee welcome zone, a decision that has upset many in the town.

Kirralie Smith will run for a seat in the senate at this year’s election with a view to influencing policy outcomes from what she calls ‘out of touch’ major party politicians.

Speaking at the invitation only meeting Mrs Smith said politics was suffering from the insatiable beast called political correctness.

“So many people feel powerless to do anything about it and I will stand for those people who are sick of it winning every argument, the truth is multi culturalism is a failure and we need to reassess our immigration policies and our association with the United Nations,” she said.

Local real estate agent Frank Parry said Mrs Smith was right on the money with her point on refugees and that she spoke to the issue for the entire country.

“I think political correctness has gone mad, the way that people are carrying on is ridiculous, no one listens to the alternate point of view in regards to this issue,” he said.

Australia has been severely victimized by a flood of illegal Muslim migrants and that doesn’t count legal Muslim migration.

Army chaplains to remove ‘conquer’ from 102-year-old motto after hiring an imam

An imam who, like others, falsely equated the motto with the Crusades, because defending civilizations against Muslim jihadists is just plain offensive. via Army chaplains to remove ‘conquer’ from 102-year-old motto because it is offensive to Muslims | DailyTelegraph h/t Islamist Watch

THE Australian Army is removing the motto “In this sign conquer” from the 102-year-old hat badges of army chaplains because it is offensive to Muslims.

The move comes after an imam approved by the Grand Mufti was appointed to join the ­Religious Advisory Committee to the Services in June.

Australian Army chaplains have had the motto on their hat badges since 1913.

A Defence spokeswoman last night denied the motto was being changed because it was associated with the Crusades, when Christian armies fought Muslims in the Holy Land during the Middle Ages.

“The motto of the Australian Army Chaplains is being changed to better reflect the diversity of religion throughout the Australian Army,” she said.

“The new wording on the Australian Army Chaplaincy badge is under consideration and no decision has been made at this time.”

Former army major Bernard Gaynor, whose commission was terminated last year due to his outspoken views, said: “This is political correctness destroying our military heritage.”

Mr Gaynor, who is standing as the Australian Liberty Alliance senate candidate for Queensland, said political correctness in the military was highlighted by the appointment of an imam.

“The government must stop the political correctness. It must dismiss the Defence Imam for his views. And it must put Australia first,” he said.

Military historian Professor Peter Stanley from UNSW Canberra said: “The motto was acceptable 100 years ago but today has crusader connotations.”

Despite the perceived crusader links, he said the motto actually comes from Emperor Constantine’s vision before he won the battle of Milviian Bridge in 312AD and converted to Christianity: “Jewish chaplains already have a separate badge with a Star of David, so Muslim chaplains would not be expected to wear the current badge. They would have one with a crescent.”

The army imam, Sheik Mohamadu Nawas Saleem, has previously called for sharia law to be introduced into Australia. He signed a petition supporting radical Islamic group Hizb ut-Tahrir, which has argued in favour of honour killings and said Muslim students should not be forced to honour Anzac Day.

Sheik Saleem works about 40 days a year for the Army and is paid $717 for each one: almost $30,000 a year.


Islam eradicates cultures and history.

 

 

Australia: Muslim immigrant assassinates cop, Prime Minister immediately defends Islam (video)

Dhimmitude follows jihad. via 15-year-old gunman of Iraqi-Kurdish background visited Parramatta Mosque before shooting rampage

THE gunman who shot dead a police staffer was a 15-year-old who had visited Parramatta Mosque on his way to commit murder.

The teenager, a naturalised Australian of Iraqi-Kurdish background who arrived with his family from Iran, had walked to the police headquarters in Charles Street from his home in north Parramatta before opening fire on a civilian police employee.

The victim was identified as Curtis Cheng, a 17-year veteran of the police finance department, Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione said today.

Mr Cheng — a father-of-two, of a son and a daughter — was shot in point blank range by the teen as he left work yesterday just after 4.30pm.

Speaking at a press conference today, Mr Scipione said the attack was “politically motivated and therefore linked to terrorism”.

Police are today trying to trackdown the teenage killer’s family who may have left the area.

Witnesses have told The Saturday Telegraph that after shooting dead the civilian employee, the teenager ran up and down in front of police headquarters waving his handgun in the air and shouting: “Allah. Allah.”

It was then that two special constables on security duty ran from the police building and shot the gunman dead.

Police are trying to find out who radicalised the teenager.

He had no identification on him and it is understood to be his brother who rang police and said he thought he knew who the gunman was.

The chairman of Parramatta Mosque, Neil El-Kadomi, said he was contacted by police on Friday night and shown a photograph of the gunman who entered the mosque before the attack.

The Sunni mosque is about 15 minutes walk from the State Crime Command headquarters on Charles Street.


Ban Sunni mosques, ban Muslim immigration.


More via Not Such A Lone Wolf: Sydney Teen Gunman Links To Islamic Extremists

Seven News said Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was at a talk given by Hizb ut-Tahrir at nearby Parramatta Mosque just hours before he donned a black robe and killed finance worker Curtis Cheng outside NSW Police headquarters in Parramatta.

It has also emerged that the shooter’s sister flew out of Australia on a flight bound for the Middle East 24-hours before the terror attack.

According to The Sydney Morning Herald, a spokesman for Hizb ut-Tahrir in Australia, Uthman Badar would not comment on the existence of any links between Farhad and his organisation.

It is also understood Farhad’s sister Shadi went missing on Thursday and flew out of Australia on a Singapore Airlines flight bound for Istanbul and may be attempting to reach Iraq or Syria.

Her family told police she had taken all her belongings.


More on the dhimmi Malcolm Turncoat…err Turnbull, via Aussie Cops Asked Terror Mosque for Permission to Raid It

“NSW Police yesterday executed a warrant at a mosque in Parramatta,” police said in a statement Sunday.

“The warrant was undertaken by arrangement with leadership at the mosque who provided full assistance to police at all times.”

“Yesterday, Prime Minister Turnbull and (NSW) Premier Mike Baird had a long conversation with not only… relevant agencies but also leaders in the Muslim community,” Bishop told the ABC on Sunday.

“We’re certainly reaching out to the leaders of the Muslim community but working with the families at a grassroots local level.

Except the “Muslim leaders” are, as usual, the problem.


More via Jihad Murderer Got His Gun At The Local Mosque

It’s believed the weapon then ended up in the hands of the 15-year-old at the mosque just hours before he killed Curtis Cheng last Friday afternoon outside Police Headquarters.

The terror teen had been a regular member of an Islamic schoolyard prayer meeting being audited by the state government.

THE weapon used by teen terrorist Farhad Jabar was believed to be sourced from a Middle Eastern crime gang and police suspect it was handed to the schoolboy at the Parramatta mosque.

Details about where he got the gun and its original source were established early in the investigation but the Telegraph was asked by police not to release details until after today’s raids.

Australia: Laws against incitement to violence apply to everyone… except Muslims

Source: 1389 Blog – Counterjihad!

Once again, when it comes to radical Islam, Australia turns the other cheek.

What’s the point of having laws against hate speech when a well-known extremist is caught red-handed breaking such laws and the crime goes unpunished?

Despite a clear-cut case, even with video evidence and no denials, Hizbut Tahrir hate preacher Ismail al-Wahwah will get away with openly calling for violent jihad on the streets on Australia.

Six months ago, al-Wahwah, an Islamofacist, stood before a mob in Sydney’s Lakemba, and in Arabic spat out a call for Muslims to wipe out the Jewish race.

Surrounded by chanting flag wavers, he warned Jews should not expect to “live in safety” anymore.

It was video recorded, loaded up on YouTube with English captioning by the boastful organisers.

Originally, the story broke here. Michael was sent the footage by one of his readers who’d spotted it on a mainstream Islamic website.

We watched it in disbelief. The whole session is unashamed hate speech – and has since been the subject of numerous complaints under the appropriate laws.

So off the case went to The NSW Anti-Discrimination Board in NSW.

The Board initially agreed and referred to the case for prosecution to the DPP who asked the police to gather evidence with a view to charging the thug.

That was then.

Yesterday I became aware through police contacts that somehow this ‘up and down case’ had now been stamped too hard.

The Anti-Discrimination Board, NSW Police, and the DPP have now closed the matter and no-one will be charged – even though my contacts confirm he has clearly broken the law.

Which makes you wonder, when it comes to certain groups whether the people policing the law actually do a little reverse discrimination when it comes to who they’ll go after?

Here’s the test: If this website called for violence and random murder of any group or nationality, Michael and I would be run out of town.

If I had called for the death of certain people in my radio days, do you think it would be a non-issue?

It’s not a complicated issue – it’s quite simple.

The law says it’s a crime to incite violence on anyone – let alone a group.

It doesn’t matter who you are – but again with this mob … tolerate it.


More evidence via Jihad Watch: Australia: Muslim woman who threatened to slit cop’s throat has charges against her dropped

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 56,267 other followers

%d bloggers like this: