Facts be damned, there’s an Islamophobia myth to sell the sheeple. The media will have blood on its hands when Muslims start killing Belgiums in retaliation for this Muslim-on-Muslim attack that the media blamed on Belgians. Source: EXPOSED: Molenbeek ‘Far Right’ Hit And Run Was Muslim-On-Muslim Attack
A hit and run on a Muslim women in Molenbeek this weekend, blamed on ‘far right’ anti-Islam demonstrators, was in fact perpetrated by an allegedly drunk local youth named “Mohamed”.
The revelation comes after news websites across the world – including the Daily Mail, the New York Post, EuroNews, the Evening Standard, Russia Today, the International Business Times, the Sunday Times, the Huffington Post, the Metro, ITV News, the Daily Caller, the Independent, the Sun, the Mirror and more – lumped the blame onto “far right” protesters in the no go zone of Brussels.
Tensions in the notorious district of the capital city of the European Union (EU), now know as the ‘European capital of Jihad’, were exceptionally high over the weekend. The mayor had banned a planned protest by the nationalistic Génération Identitaire (GI) group, but left wing counter protests and local youth were out on the streets en mass.
The Mayor said nationalistic groups should not “express themselves” because they were “extremists” akin to the Islamist terrorists hailing from district, who were behind both the Paris and Brussels attacks.
So, a few days later when an innocent hijab wearing Muslim women was stuck by a speeding car, which had just evaded armed police, the media were quick to label it, or imply, that it was an anti-Muslim hate crime.
“Muslim woman is mown down by grinning far-right activist who then stops to take a PICTURE during anti-Islam rally”, touted the Daily Mail.
“Muslim woman was purposely run over… during a far-right protest”, and, “Muslim woman ‘mown down’ by car during far-right protest…” echoed the New York Post, the Evening Standard, the Express and others.
However, the two men arrested for the attack have now been named as “Redouane B.” and “Mohamed B.” in multiple local news reports.
Another Belgium news site, DH Net, reports the men are 20-year old “local youths” who were “under the influence of alcohol and drugs”, and their vehicle had been rented out by a friend.
The hit and run, therefore, is very unlikely to be ‘anti-Muslim’ or ‘far right’, but none of the mainstream papers have yet corrected their reports, or even reported the development including the arrested and their names.
The two young men driving the car were pictured filming and laughing at armed police – who were aiming their weapons at their car – seconds before the impact.
They sped off from the initial hit and run, but were arrested later after hitting a motorcyclist and several parked vehicles. DH Net claims they “reeked of alcohol”.
More via Molenbeek Hit And Run: How The Mainstream Media Spread Another False ‘Islamophobia’ Story
The Times, a well respected paper know as the UK’s ‘paper of record’, was one of the only major publication to report the perpetrators names from the start.
However, they only did so in the fifth paragraph, opening with the unnecessarily unclear: “A woman was seriously injured when she was struck by a speeding car during scuffles between Belgian police, far-right protesters and local youths…”
This reporting may have something to do with the fact that the ‘far right’ was mostly well behaved in Molenbeek this weekend. The only significant disturbance came from ‘rioting’ local migrant youths and bored, violent ‘anti fascists’.
Predictably, the ‘Islamophobia’ industry was quick to seize upon the fantastical story.
Britain’s ‘Tell Mama’ Organisation, which was once backed by the government and says it “supports victims of anti-Muslim hate” and “measures and monitors anti-Muslim incidents” tweeted about the story no less that TEN times (right).
As one Twitter user exclaimed: “Its amazing, these people are more outraged by fake tales of ‘Islamophobia’ in Brussels than the deadly terror attacks!”
Similarly, just last week, the murder of Asad Shah, a well loved Muslim from the persecuted Ahmadiyyah sect, rocked the British media.
However, the Guardian and others completely omitted the fact the killer was a Muslim, and the rest of the media lost interest when blame could not be pinned on ‘Islamophobia’.
The latest incidents highlight how the UK media is desperate to report false ‘Islamophobia’ stories, often failing to correct its reporting when it becomes clear that the crimes in question have no link to ‘Islamophobia’.
In December last year the media was led to believe that a normal Muslim family were the victims of ‘Islamophobia’ when they were simply trying to go to Disneyland. The story soon unravelled as it became clear that the family had connections with the same “army of darkness” mosque attended by the recent San Bernardino terrorist attackers. Breitbart London noted the discrepancies in their story almost immediately.
In September 2015, the BBC used a three-year-old video of a non-‘Islamophobic’ incident to highlight the “rise in Islamophobia”.
In June 2015 the BBC promoted a story about a man who couldn’t get a job because he had a Muslim name. But Breitbart London exposed the fact that not only did he change his name, he also removed all reference to an extremist, Islamist school from his Curriculum Vitae (Resume).
At the point of publication, none of the media outlets involved in the false reporting have responded to Breitbart London for comment. But the Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah did tell us to “f**k ourselves”.
Filed under: Belgium, Creeping Sharia, Immigration, Legal, Media, News, Politics, Religion, Sharia | Tagged: Creeping Sharia, islam, law, Legal, Life, Media, Muslim, News, Politics, Random, Religion, Sharia, travel, UK | 1 Comment »