Germany: Rapefugees smile, walk free after Cologne sex conviction

rapefugee-celebrates

The first of many to come. Source: Smiling and cheering as they walk free from court: Immigrants convicted of Cologne New Year’s Eve sex assaults avoid jail despite judge branding them ‘animals’ | Daily Mail Online

Two men who were part of the ‘mass frenzy’ of sexual assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve grinned and cheered outside court yesterday after only being handed suspended sentences.

The Iraqi man and an Algerian were found guilty for their behaviour on New Year’s Eve in the city. They were the first of dozens of men to answer for sex crimes although several men have been found guilty of robbery on the night.

Their victims openly wept in court as they described the torment they had gone through during and after the assaults.

Speaking via a translator Hussein A. ,21,said ‘I apologize for what happened.’

An Algerian, Hassan T  was also found guilty of being an accomplice to a sexual assault carried out by a group of around 20 men.

The 26-year-old told a man who was walking with two female victims ‘Give me the girls, give me the girls – or you’re dead.’

The court said this was attempted assault. Hassan T was also handed a one-year suspended jail term.

Hassan T has been in Germany since autumn 2014, Hussein A. since September 2015.

Both the accused took pictures with their two victims before the sexual assaults. The two women broke down and wept while testifying against them.

Jennifer W 27, sobbed as she described how she was grabbed on her buttocks and then fondled by another man while a third tried to plunder cash from her purse.

Her friend Lena S. told how she screamed ‘NO! NO! NO!’ when attacked.

They had travelled to Cologne on December 30th with the 27-year-old’s fiance to watch a planned firework spectacular over the Rhine.

Germany: Official report confirms surge in child rapes by (Muslim) migrants

rapefugees

Obama and Clinton are making sure that surge will happen in America too.

Source: German sex crime report confirms surge in child rapes by migrants | Daily Mail Online

A leaked report into a surge in sex crimes by immigrants at German public swimming pools is a ‘grave concern’, according to officials.

The secret report’s authenticity has been confirmed by the authorities in Dusseldorf which outlines the particular worry over rapes and sexual abuse of children.

It comes just months after the nightmare scenes in Cologne on New Year’s Eve when hundreds of women were sexually abused by marauding gangs of migrants and less than a month since an Iraqi migrant was jailed for raping a 10-year-old boy in an Austrian swimming pool.

The internal report was issued for officers of the Criminal Commisariat 12 – responsible for sex crimes and missing persons – and states: ‘The K12 can confirm a surge in sex crimes at these establishments.

‘In particular rape and the sexual abuse of children in bathing establishments have given us grave cause for concern.

‘The perpetrators are, for the most part, immigrants.’

The Bild newspaper revealed the document on Monday – just six months after the nightmare scenes in Cologne on New Year’s Eve when the German welcome mat for refugees was well and truly rolled up.

In and around the main railway station on December 31 hundreds of women were sexually abused and robbed by marauding gangs of migrants as the police failed to tackle the situation.

Ever since then the number of migrants – men from sexually repressive Muslim countries – attacking scantily clad women and children at swimming baths has continue to soar. Continue reading

German Arschloch: Demolish Churches, Replace With Mosques for Muslims Invaders

 

german-protest

Source: Architect: Demolish Churches, Replace With Mosques To Integrate Migrants

A prominent German architect has said to better integrate migrants, demolish churches and build very “visible” mosques in their place.

Interviewed in Die Tageszeitung, Joaquim Reinig said he believes Hamburg needs to build more mosques. He said mosques “actively integrate” migrants who the authorities can’t reach.

The newspaper asked the architect if he really thought mosques would help migrants integrate rather than just “perpetuate their ancestral way of life”. He replied that in order to properly integrate people in a foreign country, migrants must “have no fear”. This should be done, Mr. Reinig thinks, by building very “visible” mosques.

“The visible minaret in modern architecture is a message to the migrants: Do not fear having to lose your identity in this society,” he said.

Mr. Reinig said mosques were a sign of integration as they show Muslims they can build a life in Germany while retaining their faith. He noted that Turkish guest workers, who arrived generations ago, thought they would return to Turkey one day.

Once they had children and grandchildren in Germany, he argued, the “relatively secular” workers from Anatolia “remembered” their religion.

“The desire to become a German citizen and the activation of their faith ran parallel,” he told the co-operative owned, left-wing newspaper.  This comes after a report this month revealed that half of Turks in Germany regard Islamic law supreme over German laws and that young people are the most devout.

In the interview, Mr. Reinig noted that a 2013 report he had co-written stated an “urgent need” for mosques in the region. He said that, responding to this, Green politician Stefanie Berg called for “a mosque in every neighbourhood”.

Mr. Reinig said he and the Hamburg Senate observed 42 mosques in the region. They looked at the languages in which they preach, documented the mosques’ sizes and learned about the “community work” they engage in.

He said the Hamburg Senate worked closely with the Turkish-Islamic Union for Religious Affairs (DITIB), which German ministers have criticised for being controlled by the Turkish government.

Mr. Reinig said there is plenty of space for mosques in Hamburg as many churches in the region “have to be abandoned”. He said this means there are “theoretically 50 locations” for mosques. He noted that around three per cent of Christians in Germany, 23,000 people, attend church in the region compared to the 17,000 Muslims who currently attend mosques in Hamburg.

Asked whether it might cause a backlash to turn churches into mosques, the architect said he thought churches should generally be demolished rather than converted. He said: “Jews, Christians and Muslims, as members of Abrahamic religions, are theologically brothers and sisters.

“They have many similarities so should have no fear.”

The newspaper asked Mr. Reinig why, as a progressive, he preferred “contemporary mosques” to secular places “free from” religion. The architect responded that secular places are “undisputed classics”, so he has spent recent years lobbying for an immigration museum in Hamburg.

“In the Veddel [district] there is already an emigration museum, but the story of immigrants, the ‘guest workers’ must be documented now, while they are still alive,” Mr. Reinig said.

The architect said he felt Islamic terror events hit Muslim communities hard but that in the mosques they are “very strong under pressure”.

“There are 42 Muslim communities in Hamburg,” Mr. Reinig told the paper, “and they lead a normal life  — they are far from terrorists.”

Earlier this month, four Syrians were arrested for plotting France-style suicide bomb attacks and mass shootings in Germany. The country’s justice ministry revealed they are currently investigating more than 180 terror suspects in Germany with links to Islamic State.


Was für ein Arschloch.

Germany: 3 Muslim ‘migrants’ sexually assault 26 women

#RapeJihad update…the number is up to 26 now.

Source: A group of asylum seekers have allegedly sexually assaulted a number of women in Germany | World | News | Daily Express

Three Pakistani men are already under arrest after 18 women filed complaints alleging they had been improperly touched, fondled and groped during the festival in the city of Darmstadt.

Police have said the number of complainants could rise.
Between two and three more men are still being sought by police as victims receive counselling and authorities try to cool down rising tensions.As in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, when asylum seeking men moved in hunting packs through the concourse of Cologne main railway station to rob and sexually attack hundreds of young women, the Darmstadt men are alleged to have moved in groups to prey.All the complainants claimed they were “surrounded” by their tormentors before being “touched and fondled” improperly at the annual free Schlossgrabenfest music festival over the weekend.

The three arrested men are aged between 28 and 31 and are Pakistanis seeking asylum in Germany.

All have been charged with sexual crimes as the hunt continues for their alleged accomplices.Media reports said that at least 15 more women are expected to come forward to file criminal complaints after they were allegedly groped at the festival on Sunday, where around 100,000 people were in the crowds over the four-day event.


Just one reason why even the Dalai Lama stated that, “Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country, Germany is Germany.”

40,000 Christians Persecuted By Muslims…In Germany

Source: 40,000 Christians Persecuted By Muslims In Germany

A new study shows that potentially thousands of Christians have been attacked and harassed in German migrant homes by Muslim guards and fellow migrants.

Multiple human rights organizations are warning the German government of the conditions that Christians in asylum homes are being subjected to. One organization in particular has chronicled 231 specific cases of the harassment of Christians by Muslim migrants and Muslim security guards in asylum homes.

Open Doors is a humanitarian relief organization that specializes in helping Christians who are persecuted worldwide. Markus Rode, a member of the group, said that the study is only “the tip of the iceberg” and called for more action to address the problem Frankfurter Allgemeine reports.

The report from Open Doors chronicles varying types of abuse. Christians in the study came mostly from Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan and were recent converts to the faith.

Breitbart London has reported many times of the challenges of migrants who have chosen to forgo Islam and convert to Christianity. Many converts wished to do so in their homelands, but in places like Iran and Afghanistan the penalty for leaving the Islamic religion can be death and so they fled to Europe. Now in European asylum homes they are finding more and more that they are in as much danger from radical Muslims in Europe as they were in their home countries.

The most prevalent form of abuse was verbal insults with 96 people saying that had received abuse or threats. Eighty-six said they had been physically assaulted and 73 said they had been subjected to death threats against themselves and family members. Three quarters of the migrants also said they had been victims of multiple attacks.

The perpetrators of most of the attacks were fellow migrants who look down on converts and believe them to be apostates. Perhaps, more interestingly was the prevalence of Muslim security guards who participated in the attacks. Almost half of those surveyed said they had received abuse from security guards and in the German capital of Berlin the figure rose to two-thirds. Many of the security guards hired to keep order and protect migrants regularly come from migrant backgrounds themselves and even more often have no qualifications.

Volker Baumann of Action for Persecuted Christians (AVC) says the situation is far bigger than 231 migrants, claiming that up to 40,000 Christians are persecuted for their faith in Germany according to the group’s research.

Baumann joined Rode and several others who represent Christian charities at a press conference where they recommended the German government house Christians in separate homes, increase the number of non-Muslim security guards, and reach out to Christian migrants who may not report incidents of abuse for fear of reprisal from Muslims in their asylum homes.

Germany: “Allahu akbar” shouting man stabs 4 at train station, killing 1

 

via Munich knife attack: One dead as man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ attacks four at train station in Grafing, Germany

The attack appears to have begun inside a train while it was standing at the station.

The first victim was a 50-year-old passenger on the train, who has since died of his wounds in hospital.

The attacker then ran out of the train onto the platform.

“I’ll stab you all,” he shouted, according to eyewitnesses, as well as “You infidels!” and “Allahu akbar!”

grafingstabbinggermanyforensic

One witness told Sueddeutchse Zeitung newspaper the train driver intervened at one point, and tried to beat the man off with a fire extinguisher.

Prosecutors say they have “no concrete information” that the man had any connections to Islamic extremists, and there is no evidence of any link to Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

One of the injured is still in critical condition, according to the Bavarian authorities.

This is Germany’s third knife attack with an apparent Islamist motivation since September.

In February a 15-year-old girl identified as Safia S. stabbed a policeman in the neck with a kitchen knife in what prosecutors later said was an Isil-inspired attack.

She attacked the officer during a routine check at Hanover train station in the country’s north before being overpowered by another police officer.

Federal prosecutors later said the teenager had “embraced the radical jihadist ideology of the foreign terrorist group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria” and was in contact with an Isil fighter in Syria.

Last September a 41-year-old Iraqi man identified as Rafik Y. stabbed and seriously wounded a policewoman in Berlin before another officer shot him dead.

The man had previously spent time in jail for membership of a banned Islamist group and had been convicted in 2008 of planning an attack in Berlin against former Iraqi prime minister Iyad Allawi.

Elsewhere in Europe today, Italian police have arrested two Afghan men on suspicion of planning to carry out terrorist attacks in Britain and Italy, including targets in London and the Colosseum in Rome.

The two men, named as Hakim Nasiri, 23, and Gulistan Ahmadzai, 29, were arrested in the southern city of Bari, on the Adriatic coast, writes Nick Squires in Rome.

Nasiri was arrested on terrorism charges while Ahmadzai was detained on charges of aiding illegal immigration.

Police are searching for three other suspects involved in the same alleged plot.

Meanwhile, Justin Huggler in Berlin writes:

Police in neighbouring Czechia (Chezch Republic) have evacuated several schools, town halls and railway stations across the country after receiving an anonymous tip-off that they were to be targetted in coordinated bomb attacks.

The main train station and municipal buildings in the capital Prague were affected, along with the train station and city hall in the western city of Pilsen.

A total of 14 different locations around the country were involved. The evacuations began at around 10am local time (am BST) after the authorities received detailed tip-offs including the timings bombs would go off at the various locations.

In the central city of Pardubice, which was also affected, staff at the city hall said they had received a tip-off in a phone call.

“At about 8.30am we received an anonymous phone call saying that a bomb would go off in the city hall at 12pm. We immediately contacted the police,” Radim Jelinek, a spokesman for the municpality said.

The anonynpus tipster apaprently made no attempt to hide their telephone number.

“We handed over the phone number of the anonymous caller, because it showed up in the caller ID, “Mr Jelinek said.

Muslim invasion, rapefugees force Munich Oktoberfest’s first-ever entrance checks

Source: Munich Oktoberfest to get first-ever entrance checks – The Local

Revellers hoping to join in the carousing at Munich Oktoberfest will have to pass through a check before entering the festival grounds this year, Munich authorities have said.

People hoping to enter the Theresienwiese – the large open space where Oktoberfest is held each year – will have to pass through security checks, including bag checks, at all the entrances, the Süddeutsche Zeitung (SZ) reported on Thursday.

And as well as bringing in more security guards this year, city managers say that they won’t hesitate to block off the entire festival grounds with fences if things get too crowded.

Last but not least, the huge beer-hall tents run by Munich breweries that attract thousands of drinkers will open an hour later than usual at 10am.

‘Changed global context’

Oktoberfest – which Bavarians hail as the world’s largest folk festival (Volksfest) celebrated since 1810 – is being organized this year in the shadow of troubling events.

Munich authorities believe they must boost security after the sexual assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, as well as the danger of terrorist attacks like those which hit Paris and Brussels in November and March.

The Bavarian capital’s main train station was itself on lockdown on New Year’s Eve after police said they had received credible intelligence of a terrorist bomb threat.

Oktoberfest also became the target of a bombing by a far-right terrorist in 1980 which killed 13 people including the bomber.

But in recent years the city has also had to deal with ever-increasing numbers of visitors from across Germany, Europe and the globe to its world-famous two-week-long revels.

Overcrowding and drunken misbehaviour and crime have also long been a cause of annoyance to Müncheners faced with the annual influx of booze-happy guests.

“No-one should be afraid to go to the Wiesn [Theresienwiese],” deputy Munich mayor Josef Schmid told the SZ earlier in April.

“There is no concrete danger. But of course we’re adjusting ourselves to the changed global context.”


The global context of Muslim jihad and mass sexual assaults?

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 58,471 other followers

%d bloggers like this: