Muslims force California school system to remove forced conversion of Hindus to Islam from history

Just like Muslims forced Hindus and Sikhs to convert to Islam in their homelands – or face death, supremacist Muslim groups and their abettors in the U.S. forced the California Board of Education to wipe their curriculum clean of forced conversions to Islam. It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Source: California curriculum may fan Islamophobia: Scholars – The Hindu

Ahead of the California Board of Education meeting on Thursday to consider the new school curriculum framework, a group 25 experts on Islam and Muslims societies have expressed concern over many references related to India, particularly the notion of forced conversions to Islam in the subcontinent.

The California Instructional Quality Commission has proposed a draft for the consideration of the Board.

“We are concerned that conversations surrounding the historical identity, contributions and legacy of Muslims have taken place without due input from qualified scholars with expertise in history and religion relating to Islam and Muslim societies,” the scholars said.

Among them are John L. Esposito, Professor of Religion and International Affairs and of Islamic Studies, Georgetown University; William Albert Graham, Jr., Albertson Professor of Middle Eastern Studies, Harvard University; Dr. Hatem Bazian, co-founder and Professor of Islamic Law and Theology, Zaytuna College; Jonathan Brown, Professor and Chair of Islamic Civilization, Georgetown University.

The scholars said the statement in the proposed curriculum framework that “sometimes Turkish Muslim leaders forced Hindus to convert, but at other times rulers practiced religious toleration” should be deleted.

Robert Spencer weighs in on the Saudi-funded Islamophiles, California removes “Islamophobic” contents from syllabus

Harvard and Georgetown and probably the others are heavily Saudi-funded and thoroughly compromised.

“These edits comprised of painting Islamic history in the Indian subcontinent as one of forced conversions, and projecting Islam as an inherently war-mongering religion.” Historian Koenraad Elst says: “Since about 1920 an effort has been going on in India to rewrite history and to deny the millennium-long attack of Islam on Hinduism.” Elst quotes the American historian Will Durant, who wrote in the days before the present-day politically correct stranglehold: “The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history.”

“The hearing witnessed a large turnout from the American Muslim community, who were motivated by the desire to ensure that their faith was not misrepresented in order to serve an Islamophobic and Hindu supremacist narrative.” It sounds as if the Board of Education conducted this hearing in a highly intimidating atmosphere.

“It is ironic that while publicly claiming to seek a fair portrayal of Hinduism, Hindu nationalist organizations expended considerable resources in order to inject Islamophobia into the California curriculum.” This is projection: in reality, Islamic groups expend considerable resources to whitewash Islam in public school textbooks all over the country.


A small sampling of previous Creeping Sharia posts on Islam in India. Mirror the videos as Youtube also has a history of suppressing and removing the truth to protect Islam.

NYC: Columbia Univ Muslim joined ISIS, then begged FBI to rescue him

Source: ‘I am fed up with this evil’: How an American went from Ivy League student to disillusioned ISIS fighter – The Washington Post

In late October 2014, the FBI received an unusual email from a young man named Mohimanul Alam Bhuiya.

Bhuiya, then 25, had joined the Islamic State. Now the longtime Brooklyn resident was desperate and looking for a way out. He wanted the FBI to rescue him.

“I am an American who’s trying to get back home from Syria,” he wrote in his email, according to federal court documents unsealed last month. “I just want to get back home. All I want is this extraction, complete exoneration thereafter, and have everything back to normal with me and my family.”

He added: “I am fed up with this evil.”

The FBI was still verifying his identity when Bhuiya managed to escape about a week later. He returned to the United States, where he was promptly arrested and charged with providing material support and receiving military training from the Islamic State.

In a closed courtroom in Brooklyn, he pleaded guilty to both counts on Nov. 26, 2014, according to the court filings. He faces up to 25 years in prison.

Bhuiya appeared to have a bright future. He attended Columbia University before he fell under the sway of the Islamic State.

 “A young man from an Ivy League school challenges the conventional wisdom of a typical American ISIS recruit,” said Seamus Hughes, the deputy director at the program on extremism at George Washington University’s Center for Cyber & Homeland Security and a former National Counterterrorism Center staffer.

Bhuiya went to high school in Brooklyn. He seemed to be a well-adjusted student who took a serious interest in Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison, according to a 2008 essay he wrote for the school newspaper entitled “Sample College Essay: My Superhero.”

He praised President Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill, who “fought a worldwide battle against the evil supervillain Adolf Hitler.”

In the essay, he said he wanted to major in psychology. He concluded: “I believe that I have greatness in me,” he wrote. “I want to be a superhero.”

Bhuiya had come to the attention of the FBI before he traveled to Syria. According to court documents, investigators with the FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York learned in June 2014 that the young man might be planning to travel to Syria.

When authorities interviewed Bhuiya at his home in Brooklyn, he told investigators that he was interested in events in Syria and supported “rebel groups.” But he claimed he lacked the money to travel to Syria and “did not know what he would do if he got there.”

Days later, he flew to Istanbul and then managed to enter Syria. He had little interest in fighting.

He implored Islamic State commanders not to “send me off to the front lines because I can be useful in other ways,” according to the NBC interview. “It seemed to me that it would, you know, save my skin.”

According to court documents, Bhuiya managed to escape across the border into Turkey and make his way to a U.S. State Department outpost in Adana, which is in the southern part of the country.

He admitted that he had joined and worked for the Islamic State. He said he carried a weapon but had never been involved in fighting.

It is not clear where Bhuiya is being held as he awaits sentencing.

Court documents indicate that prosecutors, at Bhuiya’s request, had been exploring the possibility of going public with his story.

Gender-segregated prayer room planned in Canadian PUBLIC school — for Muslim “refugees”

Faith Goldy doing what no one else in Canada has the courage to do. Source: UPDATE: Teachers plan gender-segregated Muslim prayer room in NB PUBLIC school — for students who refuse to learn English – The Rebel

Today, I’ll show you that at Fredricton High School, not just anyone can greet Syrian migrants. Documents reveal it has to be someone of the same gender.

What’s more, teachers devised floor plans for a prayer room — with dividers to make sure people of the opposite gender didn’t catch a glimpse of each other while praying.

In their emails between themselves, teachers admit the Syrian students have some “cultural confusion” over gender roles — but they’re set on carrying out some of the practices that led to such confusion in the first place.

And when it comes to the male migrants at Fredericton High, a refusal to Canadianize seems to be an all-to-common theme.

Scores of emails between teachers indicate an unwillingness of the migrants to so much as attempt to speak English.

Other migrants interrupt the teachers, overpowering them by speaking to the whole class in Arabic.

PS: SEE all my VIDEOS in this series by CLICKING HERE.


What’s happening in Canada is a glimpse of what will happen in U.S. schools next year, if it’s not happening already (see Minnesota).

Canada: Muslim “refugee” men now “students” in school, “hitting on 14-15 year old girls” & celebrating terror attacks

Faith Goldy of TheRebel.media reports: After my investigation into reports that migrant children in Nova Scotia were bullying other students, TheRebel.media set up a tip line — tips@therebel.media — for parents whose children were also being bullied.

Using that tip line, a New Brunswick parents says there are migrant “children” at her child’s school as old as 22. These adult males “with full beards” are “hitting on the 14-15 year old girls.”

TheRebel.media filed a freedom of information request to get to the bottom of this — and over 2000 documents came in, and more are on the way. Emails between teachers reveal what’s going on in their classrooms, and what they say will shock you.

On Thursday, I’ll present my full report, but throughout the week, more previews like this one will be posted.


And this – again ignored by Canadian media, again via The Rebel: INVESTIGATION update: NB teachers report “excitement” among “students of a certain culture” on day of Brussels terror attack

Video: Muslim “refugees” choke, slap Canadian school kids – Media deletes

Arab-speaking Muslim refugees. Reminiscent of Twin Falls, Idaho. This story is from April 2016 via Blazing Catfur who wrote:

The Chronicle Herald has however, without explanation,  further edited the story for what can only be assumed is the unfavorable light it sheds on Islam and the recent “refugee” influx.  Knowing Canada’s press and its cowardly coverage of Islam I saved the original article in its entirety. You can read it at this link [pdf] and compare it to the Chronicle Herald’s “new version of the truth.”

Then the flushing:

Update: The Chronicle Herald, which in light of events is neither a chronicle nor a herald, has removed the story…

Source: COVER UP: Parents and student CONFIRM refugee students choke, slap Canadian kids – The Rebel

Are Canadian children being abused in school by refugee students? We spoke to the parents of children who say they are.

Last week an article by the Chronicle Herald detailed multiple instances of Syrian refugees assaulting Canadian children. The article featured comments by a woman nicknamed “Missy” who explained how her daughter had been choked with a chain and her son had been visibly threatened on the soccer field.

The story was pulled soon after it was posted with members of the left-wing media decrying the story as “racist,” “Islamophobic,” “xenophobic” or simply just not true.

In place of the story, an apologetic message was left in its place saying the story needed more research and was “insensitive” to the refugees.

The Herald also didn’t like how its story found its way onto “right-wing” websites that are critical of mass Muslim migration.

And in a letter on the Halifax regional school board’s website, Superintendent Elwin LeRoux called the complaints by parents in the paper “unsubstantiated accusations” and insisted they were “not true.”

However, the Herald did admit that other parents had come forward with stories of their children being attacked.

In the aftermath of this story and the Herald’s self-censorship, no one in the Media Party bothered to do any research.

The Rebel, however, did.

Multiple parents and even one student spoke to Rebel reporter Faith Goldy who confirmed initial reports in the Herald’s story.

We sat down with Missy, a mother quoted in the original story. She says she feared backlash, and being branded a bigot. Which, she says, is far from the truth because it wasn’t long ago Missy was looking forward to the arrival of her children’s new classmates:

“I did a clothing drive when they first came. I did a basic needs and clothing drive. I’m all for the transition. I just can’t let this keep happening. Something has to be done about it.”

Missy revealed she went to the paper in public plea for more resources for refugees at the school:

“They need help in the school. They need communicators. Interpreters. Teachers. And more than one, Monday to Friday. They can’t have an interpreter up there two days a week. There’s kids that speak Arabic five days a week.”

Missy said that she had run out options at the school after learning her daughter was allegedly choked twice in one week by two different refugee students, but not with a chain as the Herald had reported:

“They said in the paper she was choked with chains two different times. That wasn’t what was said. She was choked twice, but once with a necklace. She was choked with their hands. Like it was just a bunch of little stories that kept adding up and I was like this is enough. Like, once or twice it happens, maybe its just rough play. But it’s happening a lot. And it hasn’t just been this week. There has been numerous things that have happened. Not just with my kids.”

Missy also confirmed her son’s reports of threatening hand gestures from across the soccer field.

“They stopped intramurals in school due to rough play. The kids are being slammed to the ground, choked, and hit. It’s not fair,” she said.

And what about the claim that refugees had shouted “Muslims rule the world” while choking Missy’s daughter? Missy replied:

“The kids said that somebody had yelled, one of the kids had yelled ‘Muslims rule the world’… They said it was one of the Syrian boys. Those kids do know how to speak some English. But they’re very limited to words… all the kids said [refugee boys] have said that more than once.”

Continue reading

Former CAIR Director, Now NYPD/NYU Muslim Chaplain Led Orlando Jihadist’s Trip to Mecca

NYPD chaplain Imam Khalid Latif [Photo by Andy Katz/Pacific Press/LightRocket via Getty Images]

Source: NYU Helped Organize 2nd Saudi Arabia Trip For Orlando’s Mass Shooter Omar Mateen h/t thereligionofpeace.com

An Islamic center in New York has determined that in 2012, Omar Mateen traveled to Saudi Arabia during a trip which was organized by the Islamic Center at New York University. There was approximately 80 people who went on the trip with Mateen for an annual pilgrimage.

New York University spokesman John Beckman told the Wall Street Journal in a statement that people from Columbia and Yale universities also attended the trip with some members of the NYPD.

NYU claims that they learned about Mateen through the Wall Street Journal, and will work with authorities and will help assist with the investigation.

California’s Congressman Adam Schiff, top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, is demanding answers to the mass shooting. Schiff wants to know who sponsored Mateen’s trips to Saudi Arabia in which one visit Mateen stayed in a four star hotel, according to BREITBART News.

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin wants to learn more about Omar Mateen’s job. Johnson also wants to know more about the security company that employed Mateen. He is also interested in what responsibilities Mateen had with the company that he worked for, according to TUCSON News.

Imam Khalid Latif, executive director of the NYU Islamic center and an NYPD chaplain, led the pilgrimage to Mecca to perform an umrah in Mecca. An umrah is considered the lesser pilgrimage compared the Hajj. Latif was appointed the first Muslim chaplain at NYU in 2005, and was selected as one of 60 NYC leaders to serve on Mayor Bill De Blasio’s Transition Team.

“Based on his blatant extremism and ties to a convicted Orlando imam known for facilitating international jihadists traveling, the strong likelihood is that these trips were not benign,” said Ryan Mauro, national security analyst for Clarion Project, a New York-based research institute that tracks global terrorism, according to FOX News.


As Creeping Sharia has noted previously, Khalid Latif was a CAIR executive as was his sister (now scrubbed from CAIR’s site but see prior posts below). He infiltrated the NYPD and he holds strong sharia beliefs giving Islamic blasphemy laws (and presumably punishments) priority of the Constitutional rights of Americans.

NYPD’s Muslim chaplain hosting unindicted co-conspirator to ’93 WTC bombing

NYPD’s Muslim chaplain keynotes fundraiser for terror-linked mosque

NYPD’s Muslim chaplain seeks new policies for Muslim cops

NYC: Incoming Democrat Mayor Appoints CAIR-linked Imam to Transition Team

 

 

Michigan: “Arab Student Union” off to rocky start at Dearborn-area high school

Rocky – as in breaking the rules, challenging school administrators and making other group members fearful of attacks if they don’t agree with leadership. Coming to a school near you soon. via: Arab Student Union off to rocky start at Crestwood High School   h/t Dee

DEARBORN HEIGHTS — Tensions are growing between a group of students affiliated with the Arab Student Union (ASU) at Crestwood High School and its administration, as the school year draws to a close.

ASU was officially introduced at Crestwood just a few weeks ago, following months of delays from the Crestwood School Board and the high school’s administrators.

They had initially delayed the launch of the group because of a moratorium passed more than 10 years ago that aimed to halt any new student organizations from being started, due to budgeting issues.

After a lengthy process between the school board and local attorneys who were persistent with the district, the ASU was finally approved after a Crestwood teacher agreed to sponsor it.

[Note how no other student group was permitted in the last ten years, but suddenly after lawyers intervened, the supremacists got their “Arab” student group. Muslims don’t follow kaffir rules and will use our own laws to subjugate us.]

However, it appears the organization is already off to a rocky start.

Last week, members of the ASU plastered flyers all over the school to promote their first meeting, violating a rule that limits one flyer per organization on the school’s bulletin boards. ASU flyers were also inserted into every locker during after school hours.

The following morning, teachers and students were agitated that the group had disregarded the school’s rules and began tearing the flyers down.

On Friday, May 27, Crestwood High School Principal John Tafelski prohibited ASU President Mohamed Hojaj, a senior, from entering the school as a punishment for violating the rules.

Seniors had already finished their school year; Hojaj was told not to return until graduation day.

In a stand of solidarity with Hojaj, ASU members held their first meeting outside of the school. A video uploaded to Facebook shows dozens of students sitting outside of the high school as Hojaj declared the administration was targeting the group because they were “Arab.”

Hojaj told The AANews that he wasn’t informed of any rules regarding how to market a student organization and was only told not to place flyers on the walls. He called the excessive plastering of ASU flyers throughout the school as a “unique” way to market the group to other students. Continue reading

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 58,583 other followers

%d bloggers like this: