The EU-coordinated mass Muslim migration scheme also known as the “Syrian refugee crisis” has resulted in jihad in France. And it’s just beginning.
Not only were the attacks well-coordinated and planned, so too is the deliberate importation of millions of military-aged Muslim men. More via A Syrian passport was found at the site of the suicide bombing at the Stade de France stadium in Paris.
Two of seven terrorists responsible for Friday’s deadly attacks in Paris have been identified, police said. One of them was found to be a Syrian, another one a French national.
Earlier, a Syrian passport was found on the body of one of the Paris suicide bombers, police said Saturday.
The series of attacks which claimed the lives of at least 127 on Friday became the worst terrorist incident in French history. On Saturday, French President Francois Hollande declared a three-day mourning.
Yet Obama wants to speed up his Islamization of the United States and will undoubtedly use this attack to protect and promote Islam.
But neither empty rhetoric from Hollande and Obama nor quaint hashtags will stop the scourge of Islamic jihad.
Update 1: There are American victims
Three hundred people were hospitalized, according to Paris medical authorities, including 80 people in life-threatening condition and 177 in somewhat critical condition. Forty three witnesses were also admitted, medical authorities said, adding that 53 people have since been discharged.
Americans were among those injured, according to the State Department.
“The U.S. government is working closely with French authorities to identify American victims,” said Deputy Spokesperson Mark Toner. “We are aware there are Americans among the injured, and are offering them the full range of consular assistance.”
There is only one option and that is to close all borders to Muslims, begin deporting those who are loyal to the Koran and support sharia law, and stop all financial aid to Muslim countries. Finally, close the mosques.
Until then we will continue to see horrific attacks that take the lives of innocent citizens across the West and we will continue to lose our rights as corrupt leaders make fruitless pledges to “stop terrorism” while simultaneously importing millions of Muslims setting up decades of future civil war. The war has started and it’s one-sided. We are losing and – excluding a few leaders in Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic – it’s not clear which side Western heads of state are on.
Just hours prior to the 11-13 Paris attacks, we posted a preemptive apology to the children of future generations and an accompanying video. If you haven’t read it, please do so.
Children of tomorrow – On behalf of those in my time
Previous posts on the rapid advance of Islam, sharia and jihad in France.
Update 2: AFP has a 2015 timeline of jihad in France:
January 7-9: Two men armed with Kalashnikov rifles storm the Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo, a weekly magazine known for satirical caricatures of Islam and other religions. They kill 12 people including eight cartoonists and journalists as well as two police officers, before fleeing.
A policewoman is killed just outside Paris the following day in a shooting investigators later link to the Charlie Hebdo attack.
A gunman takes hostages at a Jewish supermarket, four of whom are killed. The Charlie Hebdo attackers and the hostage-taker are killed in separate shootouts with police.
An armoured vehicle of the Research and Intervention Brigade (BRI) arrives near the Bataclan concert hall in central Paris, early on November 14, 2015
– February 3: Three soldiers guarding a Jewish community centre in Nice on the French Riviera, are attacked by a knife-wielding man. The 30-year-old assailant, Moussa Coulibaly, from a Parisian suburb, is arrested. In custody, he expresses his hatred for France, the police, the military and Jews.
– April 19: Sid Ahmed Ghlam, an Algerian IT student, is arrested in Paris on suspicion of killing a woman who was found shot dead in the passenger seat of her car, and of planning an attack on a church in the Paris suburb of Villejuif. Prosecutors say they found documents about Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State at his home, and that he had been in touch with a suspected jihadist in Syria about an attack on a church.
– June 26: Yassin Salhi, 35, kills and beheads his boss Herve Cornara and displays the severed head on the fence of a gas plant surrounded by Islamic flags. He tries to blow up the factory at Saint-Quentin-Fallavier in southeast France, but is arrested.
A city adivsory sign reading ‘Paris Shootings: We ask you to stay at home and await instructions from the authorities’, pictured in Paris on November 14, 2015
– July 13: Four young men aged 16 to 23, including a former soldier, are arrested on charges of planning an attack on a military camp to behead an officer in the name of jihad. They proclaim allegiance to Islamic State.
– August 21: Two off-duty US servicemen and a friend prevent a bloodbath on a high-speed Thalys train from Amsterdam to Paris, tackling a man who opened fire on passengers. He was armed with a Kalashnikov assault rifle, an automatic pistol, and a box-cutter. One passenger sustains a gun injury, and another a knife wound.
The gunman is identified as 25-year-old Moroccan national Ayoub El Khazzani, known to intelligence services for links to radical Islam.
– November 10: French authorities say they have arrested a 25-year-old man with links to an Islamic State jihadist in Syria over a plot to attack military personnel at a naval base. Monitored by intelligence agencies for a months, he had tried to obtain material for carrying out the attack in Toulon in the southeast of the country.
Filed under: Creeping Sharia, France, Immigration, Jihad, Legal, Media, News, Obama, Politics, Sharia, Video | Tagged: Barack Obama, Creeping Sharia, islam, Jihad, law, Legal, Life, Media, Muslim, News, Politics, Random, Religion, Sharia, terrorism, travel, Video | 1 Comment »